Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Just okorder.com/... As an aside the efficiency of the panels will also be maintained if the panels are cleaned of dust and debris. The maintenance of removing snow and dust is one argument for having the panels on a rack on the ground. Solar Thermal panels are intended to capture the sun's heat. Two types that make hot water are flat panels and vacuum tube collectors. The vacuum tube collectors work better in colder and cloudy areas but their efficiency prevents heat loss that might melt snow. Most of a light snow will fall between them but you are back to maintenance with a heavier snow. Flat panels are less efficient and will melt a light snow off of the panels for a heavier snow you will need the roof rake. The last type of solar panel are solar air panels. These are most often mounted on the side of a house rather than the roof as they are intended to provide hot air to the living spaces. They are essentially like little greenhouses. Unless the snow is building up against the side of the house these should be free from a snow problem.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- Installing solar cells cost money. It would swamp the capital spending portion of the school budget. I doubt the school board would put it into the budget because of the cost involved. If they did I guarantee you that, when presented to the voters, they would turn down the budget. If you really want to do something, I suggest a fund raiser, but you are probably looking at raising more than $500,000. Good luck.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- As per the question, the answer is no. Solar panels are available, they are expensive, they can reduce your energy bill, you can get up to 30% of the expense back from your taxes, but they must be installed by a qualified electrician or solar panel installer to work properly.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- Actually, there's about 000W per square meter of optical power from the sun. Solar cells cannot collect all of that power though. In fact, most solar panels are only about 5% efficient (though some can be around 20%). So that means a solar panel that is square meter can only provide about 50W, not 000W. And that's only during peak sunlight hours.
- Q:What home appliance can be powered by a solar panel?
- First and foremost, you are talking about photovoltaic panels. These harness solar energy and convert it to electricity. The downside to these is that they are expensive, although you will see a huge return on your electric bill in usually 5-7 years. The photovoltaic panels produce DC electricity, so if you want to power your home appliances you will need an inverter that takes DC electricity and converts it to AC (since almost all home appliances run off of AC). You will also need a battery and an optional but very useful charge controller. The battery stores electricity that is generated from the sun to be used on cloudy days. The charge controller is the brains of the operation and deciphers how much electricity should go to the appliance(s) or the battery.
- Q:Solar panels?
- There are RV solar panels but they are mostly for extending the life of the batteries, you should still bring a generator. There are marine solar panels and wind turbines which are larger but many sailing yachts are larger too.
- Q:Can pluto recieve energy from solar panels?
- Yes. Not practical, but possible. Solar cells actually work best at low temperatures. At a little under W/m^2, it'd take a large solar panel to generate enough power for a TV (several tens to hundreds of Watts are needed). And, no offense meant, what TV programs do you think you'll be watching? You sound kind of stupid....
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- Solar Panel Battery Maintainer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range