Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How to setup my home on Solar Panel?
- good okorder.com lots of good ideas there
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how long do roof solar panels last? I know that there is a life expectancy for solar panels, and I suppose, the technology involved. Any information?
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- Great answer Bill, I am just going to add aluminum frame and plastic clear cover on top of cells. The reason I am adding this is because after all this is installed then we have solar panel. Which as new looks and performs great but after a little while needs to be maintained. All factory warranties require solar panels maintenance to keep the warranty and optimum performance.
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- You need a charger Controller but 55 watt panel is not a whole lot of power. So yes you can buy a very good one but it will cost a lot more. For a 55 watt panel you only need a 4 to 7 amp controller. But why not buy a 0 amp so you can add a second solar panel etc... A PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) is the cheapest and most robust type MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) These controllers actually detect the optimum operating voltage and amperage of the solar array and match that with the battery bank. The result is additional 5-30% more power out of your array versus a PWM controller So unless you have a system over 200 watt the PWM works very good I have two of the PWM myself
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I know someone that paid $600 a panel. I am not sure what kind or size, sorry.
- Q:Using a solar panel to make energy?
- Small solar panels produce almost no power that matters to anything. A whole square meter may produce 80 Watts when facing the noon sun in Arizona. take that down to 28 Watts in Erie Pa. The 80 Watts can charge a 2 volt battery at about 8 amps times 6 hours, or 48 Amp hours per day in Arizona or perhaps 5 amp hours/day in Erie. The amount of energy you can save declines as the battery is more charged so you need to use up the power stored before you have more to save. To do that charging you need a circuit that will carry 8 amps, including a voltage regulator. So, if your circuit can stand 20 amps the person in Arizona can run 2 square meters of panel. It may seem strange but the same is true for the person in Erie. The person in Erie has to allow for the maximum output of the panel, not the expected average. The person in Erie will occasionally have really clear skies and put out maximum rated amps. The amperage that the batteries can put out at maximum should not be used. That will destroy the battery. One puts a breaker on each output circuit to protect the circuit and a breaker that limits battery output to 20 amps based on a battery rated at 800 amps. That 800 amps is surge capacity. One or two panels does not really justify having this capacity for battery and circuitry. I can think of using it to provide an emergency LED lighting system.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- not really sure but you can check this....
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range