A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- You can't make a solar panel to generate any reasonable amount of electricity from that. You need a semiconductor to start with, in order to have something that can generate free charge carriers(electrons and holes) from photons. Then you need a junction which can separate the charges. In principle you could make a Shottky Diode solar cell from copper if you could find a doped semiconductor to bond a sheet of it to the copper. To form a decent electric field there should be a significant difference in work functions between the copper and the semiconductor, this will generally require the semiconductor to be doped. On top of this you would need a transparent conductor (most used are things like ITO or other 'TCOs' - Transparent Conducting Oxides) to be the top electrode to inject replacement charges into the semiconductor to replace the effect of recombination current. In summary, it's difficult to DIY. You generally need complicated machinery to get decent crystal growth and/or doping.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- Mimi: Solar Power is not really that economical, and has many other disadvantages as well. You did not specify much info in your question as to the size of the water or air pump. So let's make some assumptions to get you some numbers. ) Let's say the water and air pump are about HorsePower (HP). The HP pump , considering efficiency losses, will draw around ,000 Watts , or kW. 2) The 600 Watt LED Light is quite high --- they are usually much smaller lights 40 Watts or less. BTW --- these LED lights are very expensive light as well. Just so you are aware. Between the pump(s) ( maybe 000 to 400 Watts) and the 600 Watt light ----- and without knowing the specifics --- you are probably looking at around 2,000 Watts or 2 kW. A 2 kW Solar PV unit will run around $20,000. The PV unit will only run at full capacity during daylight hours. They usually average about 5 hours per day. So you will only be able to run your pump and LED Lights during the middle of the day --- maybe 0:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you want to run the pump and lights after sundown, you will need battery back-up. The electric storage batteries will likely run about an extra $5,000. They will last about 5 years. If you decide this doesn't work out well --- you can stay with the local utility --- at $0.0 per kWh. It will cost you about $0.0 per hour to run the pump --- maybe 30 to 50 cents per day. It would cost you about 6 cents per hour to run your light. Maybe 30 or 40 cents per day. You could essentially run your pumps and light several hours each day --- all for about $ per day, or $365 per year. This sounds like a less costly alternative.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- Larger solar arrays are made by grouping more solar panels together. There are no large solar panels. They are all about the same size. Do an internet search on solar photovoltaic panels, and you will get hundreds of hits from on line companies that sell them. Most have a sales consultant you can e-mail who will help you decide what you need.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- Acciona of Spain is actively conducting research in all sorts of alternative energy. I understand they have an experimental solar farm someplace in the desert southwest of the U.S. that is made up of 283,000 panels. I don't know the size of the panels or anything else about the project other than that. 50 years ago it would have been the U.S. conducting leading research in solar energy-especially in the U.S. Southwest.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- 2.20 approximatey (2 /4 -- ish) X = (tan7)(8/tan45)
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork via Scott Aldous interior this text a million. advent to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-power subjects 8. photograph voltaic-power experts and Cons 9. so a lot greater coaching 0. See all actual technological understanding articles you have probably seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that for the period of no way decide for batteries, and specially circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient easy, they seem to artwork invariably. you need to have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway signs and warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to power lighting fixtures furniture. in spite of the undeniable fact that those larger panels are not as common as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're accessible, and not that troublesome to locate in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to power the electrical powered structures. you have probably additionally been listening to with reference to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the theory sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the sunlight. this could nicely be a seductive promise: On a marvelous, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of power in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we ought to deliver jointly all of that power we ought to actual power our homes and places of work for loose.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- The best way to find out is to determine the wattage of each piece of equipment you want to use and how many hours you want to use those pieces of equipment. Finally, calculate the total number of Watt-Hours you need at minimum. Then you need to research solar panels or mobile wind mills (they need to be pretty huge to get a decent amount of energy I think, so solar power is probably the way to go). You will need to figure out the efficiency of the solar panels, the size of the array, how you will turn it or if you will turn it at all (to face the sun to get the maximum energy input, or maybe to use mirrors so you don't have to turn it. Once you find a good configuration for your mobile kitchen, you need to calculate if the Watt-Hours you will generate on an average day (with average weather) is enough to power the equipment whose energy requirements you previously calculated. Then you have to keep in mind that some days will have no sun, and you may not be working on some days, but you can still capture sunlight. For each case, a large battery array will be required. If you had a guage on that array, you could also hook it up to the a small generator in case you need immediate power. It's an eco-friendly process, but the initial cost is high and it requires a lot of research and planning. This is why most people do not do it--not because they don't want free energy from the sun, but because it's not easy to start collecting that energy in an efficient way. Sorry I couldn't give you more specific numbers, but a solar panel sales agency should be able to estimate whether or not you could do it (they'd probably set it all up for you too). ^_^
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range