A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- ITS TO DO WITH THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- Making your own photovoltaic (solar electric) panel is a nontrivial matter if you want to get 60 watts out of it. If this is a science fair project, there are some possible paths that I'd suggest: ) Make your own cupric oxide panel. With just one square foot, you can harvest perhaps 0.5 mW in bright sun - enough to power a solar calculator; -or- 2) Buy a panel to light your 60 watt bulb. You could probably get away with a panel that is 6 square feet, but would use a car headlight as the lamp. If you wanted to light a regular household bulb, you would need electronics to step up the voltage, and you would lose a sizeable fraction of the energy just in the conversion. -or- 3) Buy broken solar cell pieces, or individual solar cells, and solder them together into your own panel. This is a LOT of trouble, and is a finicky process to get working and keep working. And it may not end up being cheaper than buying a ready-made panel. But you can claim that you made it! By the way, crystalline silicon panels are in the ballpark of 5% efficient, and a 3' x 3' one would produce in the neighborhood of 20 watts.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- The essentials are to connect the panels in a configuration that matches the inverter. My system has twenty 24 volt panels in series, to an inverter that wants to see 480. They could have been in any series-parallel configuration to match an inverter that used different voltage. I chose the high voltage route to reduce IR losses in the connections. The proper inverter is essential on grid connected systems. It must be able to disconnect from the grid if grid power fails, and to come back on line automatically, and in phase. There has to be a fused disconnect between the panels and the inverter. When connecting to the grid, another fused disconnect is required. My power company was very specific about acceptable switches. Just using a good brand doesn't hack it. Lots of good info on solar panels in the green search box above on this page.
- Q:What are the government/commercial incentives/discounts that come for solar panels?
- Go okorder.com/ and click on your particular state. In the US today, panels are a money saver, if that, but not a money maker. Don't expect to get rich installing panels. A right-sized system will save the most money; more panels are not necessarily better. The arrangement you describe sounds like grid-tied, net metered solar. Try getting a free quote from a professional installer to see what size system would be appropriate, and how much it would cost.
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- most times yes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range