||Number of Cells(pieces):
250W mono pv solar panel solar module
We are manufacturer,can do OEM.
Certified to TUV,CE,ISO9001
Type of cell
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
7Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 100mW/cm2 25°C
Products Details show:
7years limited warranty on material and workmanship
25 years limited warrranty of 80% power output
(For detailed please refere to Limited Warranty Certificatd issued by our company) The speicification please find contact us at any time!
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance against copy of B/L
L/C amount above 50,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight
Amount lower than 5000usd
7~10days after receiving payment for one container
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||45±2°C|
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||-0.33 %/°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc || 0.055 %/°C|
|Container|| 20’ GP||40’ GP|
|Pieces per pallet ||26||26|
|Pallets per container||10||22|
|Pieces per container||260||572|
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- NO ! Pump needs 747 watts power. And you need to buy one more expensive DC to AC converter to make it work. Use solar panel at least has 000W output.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:how efficient are flexible solar panels?
- One I got about 3 years ago is about 50% as efficient as a glass panel I got about 0 years ago. Not exactly a scientific study, I know.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Cost and and it would be inconvenient to the consumer in this Gotta have instant gratification society. take the amount of money you paid for your MP3 player- double it- would you still have bought it at that price? That IS what happens when you add in a 2 to 0 dollar component. Besides- the energy required for most items you cite- a solar panel makes it not portable. While you might be able to arbittrarily decide to go without an MP3 player for 24 hours, could you do it for a week? How about your cell phone? It uses more power- so go without it for 2 weeks. You still need batteries to be charged by solar panels due to one major flaw of solar panels- they do not work in the dark. So in effect all you are really doing is weighing the device down with a solar panel, and you still have not gotten away from a need for a battery. I don't know about you, but I have an MP3 player about the diameter of a 50 cent piece- where are you going to put the solar panel??? It will not have enough power to operate the device, and marginal at best for charginthe battery which would take hours instead of the minutes it takes connected to a USB port.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are very good. Although they may start off expensive, they will soon make up for the money spent. But they will only be useful when facing south and in sunny-ish countries. :)
- Q:How may solar panels/wind turbines may be made affordable?
- go okorder.com/ they sell books on how to build solar panels and wind turbines, along with a lot of other things that could help you live off grid. And a lot of the books were things that could be made with turn of the century (900 not 2000) technology
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- Understanding Physics and something about electrical power is normally needed to solve this problem. Here is some info that may help put it into perspective: One average solar panel approx 3ft. X 4 ft may produce 00 watts of power during peak performance times. A VERY small car will require a minimum of say 0-30 HP to be viable. (An old VW had 40HP) 00 Watts continuously will produce about 0. HP (/0 of one HP), so to get 20 HP, I would need how many panels? About 0 panels to get one Horsepower? Where do I put them? note: ONE HORSEPOWER = 746 WATTS SOLAR IS GREAT, BUT NOT CHEAP AND NOT RELIABLE ENOUGH IN MOST AREAS TO DEPEND ON FOR NECESSITIES. IT IS VERY GOOD FOR SUPPLEMENTAL POWER USES AND CAN REDUCE OUR USE OF CONVENTIONAL FORMS.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- A small panel will not produce much power. When people put solar electric panels on their house with the goal of saving money, they generally put up a lot of large panels - 200 or 500 square feet worth. Its hard to save money with just one panel. The only way to get close on how much it will cost and whether that represents a savings is to get out your electric bills for the past year, and call a local solar installer for a quote. The system on our house cost $20,000 and we got back $8,000 in incentives, so $2,000 net. It can save money, but that will be over many, many years.
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- Retail, between $5 to $6 /watt.
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- OK your math on the solar panel looks correct, but you are missing some critical information. What is the load on your batteries and for how long is this load being applied. Calculate the amp-hour load to see if your solar panel can recharge your batteries with the amount of sun light available. A safe engineering standard is to have twice as much capability as required. If you have a 200 amp load for 7.5 minutes, this would be a 25 amp-hour discharge and will take your solar panel over 7 hours to recharge your batteries. Your solar panel can easily charge the batteries up to full capacity with out any load on the batteries, if the batteries are 50% discharged, this will take about 32 hours. CAUTION! I am assuming that you are hooking the batteries up in a parallel connection, that will give you over 200 amps of current. You should charge each battery up to full charge before you connect them together, if they are not at the same exact voltage when you connect them together, they will self adjust so that each battery is at the same voltage level, at 55 amps this could be a very large spark. Each cell, there are six (6) cells in a 2 volt battery, should be at 2.7 to 2.2 volts DC per cell at full charge. Make sure your battery has a voltage 3.02 to 3.26 volts open circuit or no load. This should be full charge if your batteries do not have this voltage level, say one battery is at 0 volts DC, it could have a dead or shorted cell. DO NOT use this battery until you can get it to hold a 3.02 to 3.26 volt DC level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range