||Number of Cells(pieces):
250W mono pv solar panel solar module
We are manufacturer,can do OEM.
Certified to TUV,CE,ISO9001
Type of cell
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
7Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 100mW/cm2 25°C
Products Details show:
7years limited warranty on material and workmanship
25 years limited warrranty of 80% power output
(For detailed please refere to Limited Warranty Certificatd issued by our company) The speicification please find contact us at any time!
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance against copy of B/L
L/C amount above 50,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight
Amount lower than 5000usd
7~10days after receiving payment for one container
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||45±2°C|
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||-0.33 %/°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc || 0.055 %/°C|
|Container|| 20’ GP||40’ GP|
|Pieces per pallet ||26||26|
|Pallets per container||10||22|
|Pieces per container||260||572|
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- No okorder.com 3) Figure out how much labor and material cost would go into each panel. Would you locate in the US? It's hard to beat the big players in China, in this commodity market. It would be like having a small company to make laptops, and trying to beat HP, Dell,and Lenovo.
- Q:How does a solar panel charge controller work for batteries?
- The battery is probably 2v 7amp-hour, not 7 amp. 7amp-hour is basically just how big the battery is. You can charge that battery with as little current as you want, it'll just take longer. The 7 amp-hour tells you that it'll take a long time to charge. 7 amp-hour means it can discharge 7 amps for hour. If you were charging it at 7 amps, it would take hours to charge, but I don't recommend that. You could charge it at .5 amps for 4 hours or .25 amps for 28 hours. The smaller the current, the longer it will take, but it will get there eventually assuming your voltage is high enough (which it should be with the charge controller).
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- It would just be cheaper to run the power lines back to the house but what ever you do DONT take electricity from the drop above the meter for free at night. That would be wrong! Lol sticking it to the man!
- Q:Information Regarding Solar Panels?
- 366 W/square meter on March 2 and tweaked based on lattitude eff = W out/Sun W in there are special heat meters to measure W in ======== IEC 62688 Certification; and UL cert in USA
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Dear Matadora, Very good, good, good step to change your home electric supply to solar cell, because in long run, solar cell is cheaper. First you have to consider Power need for your house, eg. 200W, then you go to sellers and choose one with lowest price but best quality. After that you should assemble/attach your solar panel in place that gets most Sunlight, most probably in your roof. Attach them tightly, avoid burglar. Original solar cell current is DC. Current from solar cell placed first in several car batteries, so you could use electricity in night either. After that if your home appliances use DC, you could directly connect your appliances to batteries. But if your appliances need AC, current should be converted first from DC to AC use DC to AC converter. Car battery used to have 2 Volt DC. So if you need 220VAC, after DC converted into AC, then passed through transformer to increase voltage. Thank you very much Matadora.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- The main components for a solar electric system are the panels, racks for mounting the panels, and inverter to convert the panel's DC power to AC, which can be pumped into the grid if necessary. There would also be various electrical supplies involved - wire, conduit, possibly a switch and/or circuit breaker. On the paperwork side, there's a building permit, permission from the power company to connect, and some inspections. Although it could be done by a homeowner, it's not a trivial project, and the best way to get it set up is to contract a professional solar installer. They all give free quotes, and can explain your various options when they visit.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range