Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- You would be amazed how often I have answered this question. The answer is that it depends on your latitude and local weather . Let's see if I can give you enough information so that you can determine the answer for yourself. A kW solar panel is rated at kW when it is exposed to a solar flux of kW/m^2 (called a peak sun hour). There are readily available tables of effective peak sun hours per day by city (see Reference ). Let's use Fairbanks, AK as an example (it is the first line of the table). Fairbanks get an average of 3.99 of peak sun hours per day on average. So your panel would produce 3.99 kW*hr per day on average.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- I think that solar photo-voltaics have improved tremendously in the last few years but are being promoted due to the simplicity of installation. Most of the residential energy needs is in heating water, residential heating and air-conditioning, all of which can be provided for with less expensive solar thermal panels. Once the base line energy needs of the household has been met with solar thermal, a much smaller photo-voltaic system can be installed for lighting and to run the pumps in the solar thermal system and the fans in the absorption air-conditioning unit powered by solar thermal. Since solar thermal is less than /0 the price of solar photo-voltaic, this should dramatically decrease the capital needed. Also remember that lower price solar photo-voltaic systems are on their way, development is going very quickly, the commercial units you buy today will probably be any where's from $4 a watt to $0 a watt but $ a watt systems have already been developed, just not widely available yet. You may also want to consider using solar shingles instead of solar panels for your photo-voltaic system.
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I wasn't aware that GE made solar panels. Perhaps they sold their name to someone, as they've done for all of their consumer electronics. But a 90-watt panel is $66.20 from the place below.
- Q:how can you make your own solar cells for solar panels?
- I don't have an idea but would surely refer you to a website where you would surely find information on solar cells and many more alternative energy questions.
- Q:How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- It's generally stated that it takes 0 years for them to pay for themselves. But the concept of paying for themselves is a primitive concept used by those who do not understand finances. You're still losing money when it pays for itself. A more appropriate analysis would be the Internal Rate of Return calculations, Excel makes this calculation easy. Overall, solar power is expensive power and works out about 38 cents per kwh ( proper economic estimates typically place it between 23 cents to 45 cents per kwh ). Some idiot here will insist solar doesn't cost that much per kwh, it does unless you're uneducated in finance. Note, it's also not clear if the energy produced by solar panels exceeds the energy required for their manufacture, delivery and installation. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and the costs triple if you try to recycle the toxic wastes which is why the panels are made where it's still possible to dispose of the toxic wastes. They could very well be causing more environmental damage then they save. With the Europeans what happens is the feed in tariffs makes the solar panels worthwhile. They still don't really pay for themselves but they allow you to take some of the tax money from your neighbors, a bit of an ethical dilemma really but ethics never stopped Europeans.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range