Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- But in reality, the need for solar panel power and solar charger to find a balance in the portability. It is generally believed that the minimum power of the solar charger can not be less than 0.75w, and the secondary power solar panel produces 140mA of current under standard light. In the general sunlight generated by the current at 100mA or so, if less than the secondary power charging current is too small,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range