Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- outside is going to be much better. You can't tell but glass is actully opaque to many ranges of 'light'. If you look at advertising for windows you may see claims to reduce sun fading of your carpet/ furniture. That is because the glass blocks UV. Solar panels get some of their energy from UV light. Also some windows are engineered to block IR to help insulate better when the house is cooler than the outside. Again, solar panels get some of their energy from light in the infrared range. And finally if you're charging batteries the 'off angle time' is still important. The amount of light absorbed is pretty closely related to the cosine of the angle that the sun is 'off' of the direct. so when the sun is 45 degrees off of perpendicular the panels still get cos45 =.707 or about 70% of the available energy. (In practice it's a little less than that because not as much energy gets to the panel to be absorbed as at midday). But anyway, you can figure two hours of morning or late afternoon sun will give you as much energy as hour of midday sun. So if the panel is inside, you miss out on that available energy.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Oh, i could hate that!! i'm continually having to locate a marvelous sufficient spot to apply my photograph voltaic calculator, very stressful. Dimly lit would not keep it going. i could somewhat have a reliable, rechargeable battery. Now, photograph voltaic backup may be high quality. you will desire to touch Nokia and tell them approximately it. possibly they're going to call the telephone once you!
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- There okorder.com/... ). These systems provide relatively high efficiency, since they don't convert sunlight to electricity, and they can be used to supplement or replace energy used for space and hot water heating - some of the largest residential uses of energy. Like any other appliance or household system, solar panels used to collect heat will require periodic maintenance. Hope this helps.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- Solar panels are placed on the roof because many times the roof has good exposure to the sun providing the roof is not blocked by trees or something else so that sufficient sunlight wouldn't be absorbed. Also the panels would more likely not get damaged on the roof opposed to being in the yard. If they were mounted on the windows, how could you see? And, the windows could easily break and then what would happen to the panels? Placing the solar panels on the floor would not be practical. A lot of sunlight is needed for the cells to produce electricity and how much goes on the floor? Most roofs are at an angle which could perhaps improve the amount of sunlight the panels would get, and roofs provide a lot of unused space. The roof is the best place. Furthermore, roof solar panels are available now to blend in better with the roof so that they are more pleasing to the eye. Even if you have a small roof, some panels could be placed there provided the roof is not blocked so that the sunlight it gets would be sufficient (about 4 or 5 hours of sunlight a day is needed). And, if you needed addition panels, they could be mounted in your yard as long as the mount was close to your power box and received sufficient sunlight. I applaud your desire to use solar panels. You could possibly save 50 - 90% on your electric bill and help your environment at the same time! A Win - Win situation!!
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- It will be less than a trickle charger on the battery. It is about .85 amps at 2 volts dc.
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- Depends on how big a battery you want and what technology. A lot of people use lead-acid batteries (rather like car batteries) and they do need replacing and 5 to 0 years isn't a bad estimate. However, the lead and lead salts content can easily be recycled into new batteries so its not as bad as it may seem.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- your solar panel has to be a bit higher in voltage than your battery to achieve charging. I.E . if your battery is 3.6 volts, your solar array voltage should be like 5.v. to make the charging take place. always a bit higher than your battery,. wattage is not so important, you can charge a whole slew of batteries with a .5 watt charger, it just takes a while. higher wattage will make it charge faster, tho. v. x a. =w.
- Q:are there solar panel that work without the sun?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range