Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Because not only does that just make TOO much sense, it comes down a cost factor, even though, as you say, what's another couple K for saving the environment. Sad thing is, even though they *JUST* figured out that global warming (loved that news story a couple weeks ago) is caused by humans abusing the earth, Americans especially just don't care enough. Our culture is so spoiled now that we refuse to be told what we need if it's not what we want or if it will cost us $5 extra.
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- a cheap one that doesn't burn up
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Our solar electric system has been up for 5 years now. No trouble so far, and output has not diminished noticeably. They have survived gale-force winds (gusting to 00 mph) without loosening. If I installed the same system today, it would have been half the cost for the same power, and smaller, too. Can't say I have any regrets. It keeps up with our yearly electricity demand, but we live in a mild climate. We only turned on our heat today, and have no A/C in the summer.
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- By okorder.com/
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- I okorder.com lower right corner is home built solar panels
- Q:How much power does the solar panel produce?
- I also doubt your claim of 4% efficiency. That strength solar panel is brand new technology (this year) and is not available in retail sizes yet. You probably got duped by some false marketing... In any case; even assuming you had a 4% solar panel, there are too many things for us to give you an accurate assessment of the power production. Clouds, location on earth, season, angle of the solar panel; these are all things we need to know to calculate it. Odds are it should have the average rate it produces electricity written on the back panel or with the instructions that came with it. I know of no solar panel retailers that do not also offer free installation. You should get your money back or get that free installation (and then you never have to worry about how much power it has, it just gets you what it can).
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- image voltaic panels do no longer shop capability, they basically generate it. in case you opt to shop capability you like a battery economic enterprise of a few sort to get you for the time of the night and each time the sunlight isn't shining. in case you have somewhat extra in the fee selection you would be able to desire to look at a geothermal equipment to your place's heating and cooling needs. they are distinctly useful structures and you'd be able to supplement notwithstanding you like. notwithstanding you do, in spite of the indisputable fact that i'm hoping you have a sturdy construction envelope in place already. image voltaic panels are cool, yet once you have a leaky homestead, you're nevertheless no longer getting the final out of your panels. Do the extra mundane stuff first. Insulation, homestead windows, and climate-tight doorways.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar is a system, not just panels. Here is a link to the pro's that do this daily. You need to do the inside of your home, before you do the outside. Only then will solar work for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range