Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- watts of electricity per month is not a valid measure. You want to know watt-hours per month. A fair assumption may be 5 good hours of sunshine per day, or 50 hours per month. Thus, a 200W panel can produce 30 kilowatt-hours of electricity per month. Many more factors are involved, including your controller, battery charger, wiring, and battery system. At a typical retail rate of $0.5/KWh for electricity, this is worth $4.50 per month. Still, solar power can be cost-effective over the long haul.
- Q:How do you make your own solar panels?
- Well, I can think of a couple places, that you might have got that info from. There are several plans on the net. to build solar heaters from auxillary window units, to full thermal mass walls, with stacked 55 gallon barrels painted flat black, and filled with water. Old Mother Earth News magazines are a great source for these, but its basically sittin a closed box in the sun. . . Not very sexy, and not exactly Rocket Science, I'm thinkin what your askin about is Photovoltaics. Basically a reaction in a silicon chip, that pushes an electron toward the grid. Electiricty producing solar panels, are beyond the capabilities of a single person, however, they''re are (or were a couple months ago). a couple retail sales OKorder stores, scavaging they''re broken panels, cutting out the individual single cells, and then selling them as kits, with instructions how to wire, solder and assmeble working cells. Thats probably what your hearing about, and I think they ended up being about /2 price what they''re new ones sell for. Then you can move on to the bottlemeck problem, that all the green alternative ideas run into . . .How to store it Good luck, and Good Hunting . . Tim
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- mA means milliamps, i.e. 200 mA is the same thing as .2 amps. Amps refers to current and is the unit of measure for electrical current... Anyway, my point is, you are NOT going to be running ANY small appliance with a single solar cell. You might be able to run a small device that would normally run with a battery, but that is about all.
- Q:How tangible do horseshoe solar panels sound?
- The panel's own shadow at different times will defeat the purpose. In addition large areas of expenssive panel will remain idle. Flat panels are the most economical solution.
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- You would need to consider how much sun your area gets on average. You would need to do a cost/benefit analysis to decide if you will be saving money eventually. Environmentally, it would not affect the plants or animals around it, except those it might block the sun from. Meaning, the grass growing in the shade of the panels will probably die out, but that goes for anything that would cast shade for the majority of the time. Solar panels are simply rechargers for the batteries it's hooked up to. No different than a cell phone charger affects the area, people or plants around it. If it is a worry, make some orgonite and place it around the panels. :)
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Actually, I have gone through quite a few solar powered radios-though they had rechargeable batteries. Still have a solar powered flashlight. Leave 'em out in the sun for a few hours and your get an hour of radio, or a day or so of light. That doesn't get rid of the batteries thought (Which are built-in rechargables)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range