Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- Wow I think that your battery are too big or in othercase your solar system panels are too small. But making some calcs if you connect your panels in parallel you will have 30 Amps of Recharge for your batteries. Assuming that your batteries are discharged to .75 V/C you will need at least (. x Ah removed)/Recharge Amps = (. x 550Ah)/30A, that means that you will need 20 Hours to recharge your batteries Literally this is imposible to have fully charged your batteries for a proper application you will need 65 Amps from your panels to recharge your batts in 4 hours or de-rate your batteries to 00 Ah
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- On a day that's really dark, I don't think there is anything that can reasonably be done. The voltage is low because the power coming out of the panels is low. A circuit could step that voltage up, but could not increase the power. According to our user's manual, it takes 30 to 40 watts to run our inverter. So if the panels are putting out more than that, it's worth running the inverter. If not, then it's better to not even run it, so the inverter cuts out. A charge controller for a battery would have similar behavior if well-designed. Our array is large enough that during even relatively dark days, there is enough power so that the inverter won't cut out.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- No matter what or how you do it it is best to get off coal and nukes. So it cost a little bit of money you are buying 30 years of electric. How much will you spend adding in cost of living increases over the next 30 years? Solar really is pretty cheap if you take the time to do the long term math. If you use your cost at to days rates it does seem like a lot. But if you do the math like in real life with 3.5% compounded cost of living increases per year and 6.5% fuel increases per year. Well, you pay a lot more renting power. One other thing to think about and Al Gore keeps pointing it out is, Will your off spring be alive in 50 years from now if you don't buy the solar panel? Kind of like not going to the doctor because you can't afford the bill. Well I would rather owe a bill to a doctor that I will have trouble paying then not be alive at all to try. If you don't have the money to jump in and go full blown Green you should buy a starter system. You can get a system that can be expanded to 3000 watts (enough to power an energy efficient home). Would cost you about $8000 USD to get started and then you could add three solar modules at a time till you get it up to the 3000 watt max. And even have backup power. Or you could just buy a 000 watt system for about the same price and just add 3 of them over the years. There are many ways to get started. The deal is everyone needs to get started even if it is a small system. If all 50 million homes in the USA would install a small 000 watt system with 4 hours of sun light a day. We would provide (000 watts times 4 hours times 365 days times 50 million homes) 29,000,000,000,000 watts not from coal or nuke plants per year. I wonder if that would help?
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..
- Q:Solar panels?
- Yes of course there are.powerful solar panels for camping can generate up to 60 watts of energy which would be enough to charge phones and keep the lights on for a night.you can also get small phone sized solar panels for charging mobiles and torches. Check out the list below----
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- panels need full sun. any shade reduces out put. leaves left on them will cause the individual cells burn out. they nneed adjusting every season, an washed with a soft cloth once a year.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- Ive been employing the comparable photograph voltaic panels for 5 years, have flow some instances so as that they final lots longer than the roofs weve had over us. i'm coaching my young ones a thank you to construct wind turbines, because of the fact we shop having potential failiures whilst the wind blows. and recently its have been given very windy. I can charge banks of battery's and shop my place of work working from dc-ac converters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range