A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:What solar panel do I need?
- If okorder.com If you have a fair chunk of money to drop on a standing seam steel roof, check out who Powerfilm has as their preferred installers for their roofing panels.
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- View okorder.com/. Too expensive and it may be illegal.
- Q:Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- The solar rating of your area is Good so I wouldnt see the reason not to use it. In my area solar rating is very good I get all evergy from it plus even selling it. My payback time was very quick but... If you are not in a hurry or cant afford to spend a lot, wait till end of the next year when the new flexible panels are coming to the market. They are suppose to be a lot cheaper, enviromental friendly more effective than the ones on the market now. Check out MY Estimator. I think for USA users its the best help on the net. You'll see your costs, tax incentives can get info about local PRO's aswell. Often people are shy to ask quotes but solar is overpriced at the moment so spend your time finding the best deals. Also check where panels are made, their efficency; warranty is usually 20 to 25years. Surf the net- OKorder, OKorder then check companies who sell solar panels. Some even offer price fix if you see other place selling with better price. Good luck!
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:Properties of solar panel?
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- You have to look carefully at your battery choice. If you use lead-acid, use only the sealed type. Then you need to select a battery charger that is tailored to that battery type. If you want to run 700 watts for 6 hours, that is 0kwhrs. A 200 watt panel will take 50 hours to charge that, probably more like 70 to allow for losses. Even is S CA you don't get 70 hours of sun per day. Even for 3 hours of nite use, that still needs 25 hours of sun. So you need much more than a 200 watt panel. Bottom line, you need to calculate your needs much more carefully. PS, 700 watts is very large. Check it. Are you using all that stuff at the same time?
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I don't know anything about the 3D thing. You cannot get more energy out, than goes in. Energy will only hit the mirrors. With some loss of efficiency they would reflect a focused beam into the chamber, where with some more losses would reflect it to the solar panels. It would be more efficient just to expose all the panels to sunlight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range