Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- Under a full moon your solar panels can put out full rated voltage but no amperage. You do not want to put mirrors on your solar modules because you will just simply burn them out. They are made to use what the sun puts out and the extra heat from the mirrors would be too much. Plus you would have to build something to make the mirrors follow the sun or the reflected light would be moving on you all day as the sun moves. If you was to take apart one of those mirror balls that you see on dance floors and put all the little pieces on a board at angles to all aim at one spot. you would have a lasor beam of a sort. You can melt steal like that. Think what that would do to your solar panels.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- apparently okorder.com/ <== this is a more lighthearted link. so the problem is not, what color stuff is. the problem is, how much energy can the planet lose? as far as the solar panel, consider, if that same amount of energy fell on the roof, some would be reflected and some would be absorbed. if it falls on a solar panel, some of the energy will get converted to electricity. so there will be less that needs to be radiated and lost. therefore, when they're working, solar panels, even though they're black, produce cooling.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Buying solar panels can be very expensive, especially for installation. If your average daily usage is 6.6 kilowatt per hour, then you would need a 2 kilowatt system that could generate ten kilowatts per hour in a day. This system could cost between $0,000 to $20,000. Of course, the higher wattage, the higher the cost. There are some alternatives to spending thousands of dollars on solar panels. ) Buy several solar panel kits and link them together yourself. 2) Combine solar with wind power to decrease the number of panels you will need. 3) Build your own solar panels for around $200 each. If you are handy with some basic soldering, then you can make your own solar panels.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- Yes, but it is still very expensive at the moment. Look into solar leasing where you rent your roof to a company that installs and owns the panels and pays you a portion for surplus energy beyond your usage. I looked into going off the grid a couple years ago and based on our usual consumption it was going to take a $40,000 investment with a 0 year payback for panels, inverter, and storage batteries.
- Q:How Much Do BP Solar Panels Cost In The Wholesale US Market?
- Wholesale prices for BP solar panels range between $335 for the 40 watts panel to $835 for the 70 watts panel. Here's a brief listing of wholesale prices for BP solar models: - BP340J solar panel (40 watts) @ $335 - BP350J solar panel (50 watts) @ $37 - BP375J solar panel (80 watts) @ $504 Right now I'm getting a series of 50 watt (7.5 volts) panels installed in my house. It's a start to reduce dependence on electricity bills and try get some tax rebates as well.
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:How may solar panels/wind turbines may be made affordable?
- go okorder.com/ they sell books on how to build solar panels and wind turbines, along with a lot of other things that could help you live off grid. And a lot of the books were things that could be made with turn of the century (900 not 2000) technology
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- If you pick the fuselage, look up friction stir welding. It's a low temp, solid state method of joining Al. I have taken a few classes (undergrad and grad) from Dr. Reynolds. This stuff is cool!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range