Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- As reported, solar panels for vehicle battery's are no longer that solid merely yet. The technological be attentive to-how is improving in any respect cases even nonetheless so which you under no circumstances be attentive to faster or later. there are multiple different varieties of solar panels which would be offered nonetheless which you would be able to cost and run somewhat somewhat some kit. The panels which could be outstanding on the flow might desire to be flex-geared up ones and for domicile, i could get some roof put in panels (if which you would be able to attend to to pay for it, get making plans permission and function the suitable angles without a blockages from timber!)
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- Ours are all silver - we have them on a canal boat and on our house roof for water heating. I've not seen them in any other colour, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- All okorder.com/... PV warranties typically allow for 20 percent output degradation over the module’s 20- to 25-year warranty life. But measurements of many modules put into service in the 980s show that it’s unusual to see even half that much degradation. Many of those earliest modules still perform to their original specifications. It is safe to say that modules carrying warranties of 20 years or more have a high probability of working well 30 years from now
- Q:Which solar panel should I choose?
- The most energy effiecient PV cell in Australia at the moment is from First Solar they generate the most electricity compared to all units in Australia by an additional 6%. Not much but everything counts these days, especially with prices increasing over the next thress years (even without the CPRS) projections are (by IPART, who are the regulators that sets the electricity prices) rises by 46% (thats by Country Energy) and with the CPRS it was going to reach a 64% increase. The First Solar PV cells will give you a return on investment of around 2.75 years and generate electricity for 25 years (after 20 years they still generate Approx. 85% efficiency - best in market, I know I have been researching them for ages, and these are the ones I am installing !!!. Hope this helps. You need to choose a .5kW system, this will generate Approx $380pa
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- Yes. But you won't be able to go very fast. If you fill up the roof, hood and trunk lid of for example, a Toyota corolla, with the most efficient solar panels you can buy, you might get 2 hp in the mid day sun. That could push the car maybe 2 mph on a flat, and wouldn't get it up a hill unless it had super low gearing. In order to go fast enough on solar power to make it worth while, you need a large area of solar panels and a super light car. Like an aluminum tube frame with a foam and fiberglass composite body, skinny, high pressure tires and a solar array 6 ft wide by 2 feet long. A car like that, with good aerodynamics and a 6 hp motor could get up to 45 mph eventually, just slowly. But it's impractical because it's not safe to drive it with other cars around. But who says the panels have to be on the car? If you have a solar array that feeds as much power into the grid as you take out, that is essentially equal to being solar powered in all practical ways. Even if your car can't be entirely solar powered, that don't mean you shouldn't use solar panels. You could use solar panels in any car, to supplement battery charging, taking load off the alternator, and you would see an increase in fuel economy. There is a system on some cars that uses solar power to circulate air through the cabin when the car is sitting in the sun. This keeps the car up to 30 degrees cooler, taking a huge load off the air conditioner, so instead of pumping all that heat out, you simply vent it into the air, and there is an increase in fuel economy for a few minutes. Every little bit counts.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Solar panel wiring, materials?
- It does not matter if you father is a electrician he must be a fully qualified solar installer or you will not receive any money from the government. You need more than just solar panels you need regulators, grid interaction devices and array controller. 5KW installation is large and will cost around $5000 for the panels then around 5000 for controllers and equipment needed and then there are the basic materials such as rails, junctions, cables etc Total cost is approx $5,000
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- There are 3 (simple) ways to increase the efficiency of a solar panel at home - they all work by increasing the amount of light that falls onto it: . Have the solar panel track the sun throughout the day so that it always faces it; 2. Place a lens (larger than the panel) in front of the panel that focuses the light from the sun onto it. 3. Have mirrors around the panel than redirect light from themselves onto the solar panel. (e.g. imagine a satellite dish with the solar panel at the front and the dish being all mirrored.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range