||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||230W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:What solar panel do I need?
- The correct answer depends on how much total energy you use during the day and whether or not your utility allows something called net-metering. In net-metering, if you make more power during daylight hours than you consume, the meter goes backwards. Then at night the meter goes forward again. With net-metering you only pay for the difference.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- okorder.com/ to see our solar panel project.
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXJ0 The charge controller will protect the battery. You might want to think about getting a fuse.
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- Where are you located?
- Q:What size and watt solar panel?
- I think that typical solar panels are 2'x4' and produce something like 800-000 wh per day. (That's 0.8 - kwh per day.) More in the summer, less in the winter, if they're aimed sort of at the sun. There are newer, more expensive panels that produce more. There are also thin film panels that are less expensive, and probably more sturdy. You then have a couple choices. In a house, you'd have an expensive inverter to connect to the utility power, so you can have power at night when your panels aren't generating anything. In a trailer, you want 2-4-6 deep cycle car batteries to store the power. Then you could have an inverter to convert that power to 20v AC, so you could use normal appliances. Or, you could buy appliances that run on 2 volts DC. Maybe a combination of both. You'll need to figure out how much power you're going to use, so you know how many panels and batteries you're going to need. The calculation is easy. Figuring out how much power you need is hard. You need deep cycle batteries because you can repeatedly charge them way up and run them way down. Ordinary batteries die fairly quickly when you do that.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- No but look in youtube for other ways of charging batteries . There is allot of neat ideas like building a small wind generator from scrap parts such as old speaker magnets copper wire out of transformers things that most people toss in the junk .
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- While you can measure voltage on a like without a load, the measure of amperage is more closely related to the amount of power that is being drawn. The amperage is measured with the meter in series (not parallel like voltage) with the load. What it ends up measuring is the load that is being drawn from the solar panel and not the potential of the panel.
- Q:how much money does solar panels save?
- What you are really looking for is ROI. Return on investment. If you spend 0K up front how long will it take to recoup that 0k. The answer is too long. Solar panels are not and never have been about saving money. They are about trying to save the planet. So if your school wants to go green then they should do it but the overall cost will be higher.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- Nice enough idea you have there, but practical reality is waiting to bring you back to your senses. The appliances you want to operate take a lot of power. You would need an awful lot of solar cells or a very cumbersome windmill to provide sufficient energy for them. You will find that for a mobile kitchen, an ordinary generator running on gasoline or diesel will be much less expensive to buy and maintain, less trouble to haul around, and much easier to replace if necessary. Considering that propane will probably prove less expensive yet, go with that for as many appliances as possible.
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- hardware store
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range