||Number of Cells(pieces):
|Type of cell||Poly|
|Max. power (Wp)||230-260W|
|Max. power voltage (V)||30V|
|Max. power current (A)||8.33A|
|Open circuit voltage (V)||38V|
|Short circuit current (A)||8.89A|
|Number of cells (Pcs)||60|
|Size of module (mm)||1640*992*40mm|
|Max. system voltage (V) ||1000|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)||+ 0.1/ °C |
|Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)||-0.38/ °C |
|Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)||-0.47/ °C |
|Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)||+/-3%|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq.m) |
|Weight per piece (kg)||19kg|
|Junction Box Type ||4m, length 1000MM,TUV|
|Connectors and Cables Type||MC4|
|Output Cables (mm)||φ=4mm², L=900mm|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||≥17.6%|
|Output tolerance (%)||+/-3%|
|Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)||Aluminum|
|Front Glass ||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|Warranty ||10Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|FF (%) ||72%|
|Operating temperature ºC||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
Solar Panel Application:
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- 8w will be .5 amps or so.That would charge a .5 amp battery in an hour.scale that up to whatever your battery amp-age is and you will have an idea.But given that car power is upwards of 40 amp/hour,your looking at 60 hours+ for a full charge on small battery.I run a 400w inverter for emergency lights and tv (get the occasional power cuts)from an old truck battery with big amps and charge it with an optimate,but in doing so I found that I had to run a amp check on power draw to find the lowest use lights.and tv,Some of the so called low power consumption compact fluorecents had widely variable draws,after testing one was found that drew .68 amp and I chose the lowest mesured tv amperage draw.not exactly an answer to your qu,but end use is the same.Running the lamp only I eventually gave up checking on the drain after about 30 hours and now just periodicaly charge the battery.Rounding off.tv draw maybe 3 amps for a small set and watched for say 6 hours would be 8 amps drawn.that would need -2 hours on your proposed set up in ideal conditions.I have kept the figures rough because there is always losses in any system .so it comes down to how much tv you watch and how much the sun shines
- Q:How much is the average solar panel?
- Completely self-efficient and autonomous??? Forget it. Too expensive. It's only worth if you use like 8 lights (2-20w) about 4 hours a day, a fridge, a tv about 4 hours/day and basically nothing else or a few low consume stuff. Forget about microwaves, dryers, or other stuff. Too much watts. And that would cost you no less than 5000-6000$. You need panels (about 4 or 6 20w would suit maybe), 2 batteries (about 600Ah at least), inverter(500w/24v) and a regulator, lets say a 30A one. Just stick to normal energy supply. A single 20w panel may cost about 750$ at least.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- There are different solar panels for different uses For a domestic home it all depends on how much electricity you are going to use per month or per year For a normal use home (2 adults, 2 children) I presume one need to install a panels that would produce about4 to 5000 Kilo wats of energy per year Based on the type and the out put of the panels the suppler and the person who is advising you will guide you how many panels you will be requiring to install Take a professional help They are better informed and also knowledgeable
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- No matter what or how you do it it is best to get off coal and nukes. So it cost a little bit of money you are buying 30 years of electric. How much will you spend adding in cost of living increases over the next 30 years? Solar really is pretty cheap if you take the time to do the long term math. If you use your cost at to days rates it does seem like a lot. But if you do the math like in real life with 3.5% compounded cost of living increases per year and 6.5% fuel increases per year. Well, you pay a lot more renting power. One other thing to think about and Al Gore keeps pointing it out is, Will your off spring be alive in 50 years from now if you don't buy the solar panel? Kind of like not going to the doctor because you can't afford the bill. Well I would rather owe a bill to a doctor that I will have trouble paying then not be alive at all to try. If you don't have the money to jump in and go full blown Green you should buy a starter system. You can get a system that can be expanded to 3000 watts (enough to power an energy efficient home). Would cost you about $8000 USD to get started and then you could add three solar modules at a time till you get it up to the 3000 watt max. And even have backup power. Or you could just buy a 000 watt system for about the same price and just add 3 of them over the years. There are many ways to get started. The deal is everyone needs to get started even if it is a small system. If all 50 million homes in the USA would install a small 000 watt system with 4 hours of sun light a day. We would provide (000 watts times 4 hours times 365 days times 50 million homes) 29,000,000,000,000 watts not from coal or nuke plants per year. I wonder if that would help?
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- Solar power is produced by collecting sunlight and converting it into electricity. This is done by using solar panels, which are large flat panels made up of many individual solar cells. Using solar panels is a great way to generate clean and renewable electricity to power equipment or even the average home
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range