||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 60cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||220W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- We put in photograph voltaic panels before this year, for the final six months we've became on our oil fired boiler approximately seven circumstances, for an hour every time. we are living in north Scotland. Our panels are for water heating only, they comprise fluid which passes by our warm water storage subsequently elevating the temperature. For a 4.4m panel and a greater complicated than regular setup it cost us £3500 alongside with labour. even nevertheless i've got faith you're thinking approximately panels for producing electricity? wherein case that form of photograph voltaic panel is woefully innefficient in this u . s . a .. i could advise to everybody to in effective condition photograph voltaic panels for water heating, it has stored us a fortune so a procedures and might pay itself back in approximately 5 -0 years depending on oil expenses. For electricity era nevertheless? no longer cautioned. As for grants, as quickly as we utilized we've been informed that all the supply money were used up and that became into that.
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- Used okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels and a Car Headlight?
- it should power 2 55/60W 2V headlights, at full output. But it may be less, depending on the brightness of the sun, and the length and type of wire used.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- BECAUSE IT COULD ENOUGH SUPPORT ENOUGH CURRENT, VOLTAGE DROPS DOWN NEAR V WHILE OVERLOADED WITH MOTOR. BUY A VERY LARGE SIZE SOLAR CELL WILL FIX IT.
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Solar Power For Laptop
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.
- Q:What do I need to do to run my dehumidifier from solar panels?
- Solar Powered Dehumidifier
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- Well, a 5 Watt solar panel running for an average of 2 hours per day, (there will be clouds), will put 5 * 2 = 80 Watt-hours into the battery. Assuming your inverter, (to convert 2 Volts D.C. to 20 Volts A.C.) runs at 00% efficiency, that will only supply power to run the grill for about 22 minutes a day. In the real world, neither the battery nor the inverter will work at 00%, to your actual heating time will be significantly less. If you get about 0 more of those 5 Watt solar panels, that would give you about 50 Watts * 2 hours or about 800 Watt-hours which would more than cover what you want to do. The next problem is getting an inverter which will handle a 700 Watt load. They can be found at auto supply houses and the larger truck stops. (They are popular with semi-drivers.) Note however, that a standard car battery will have to supply about 55 Amps, which means you will have to use some really heavy wire, like # 4 or # 6 welding cables to connect the inverter to the battery to minimize losses. P = 700 Watts E = 3 Volts I = 53.84 Amps R =
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths. An array is an assembly of solar-thermal panels or photovoltaic (PV) modules; the panels can be connected either in parallel or series depending upon the design objective. Solar panels typically find use in residential, commercial, institutional, and light industrial applications. Solar-thermal panels saw widespread use in Florida and California until the 920's when tank-type water heaters replaced them. A thriving manufacturing business died seemingly overnight. However, solar-thermal panels are still in production, and are common in portions of the world where energy costs, and solar energy availability, are high. Recently there has been a surge toward large scale production of PV modules. In parts of the world with significantly high insolation levels, PV output and their economics are enhanced. PV modules are the primary component of most small-scale solar-electric power generating facilities. Larger facilities, such as solar power plants typically contain an array of reflectors (concentrators), a receiver, and a thermodynamic power cycle, and thus use solar-thermal rather than PV. You could get more information from the link below...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range