JCM921D Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’sOperating Weight（with long boom）is 20.5t, equipped with CUMMINS B5.9-CEngine, with Boom 7.64m,Arm 5m, Bucket 0.45m3.
JCM921D HydraulicCrawler Excavator (withLong Boom)
Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
250L Tank oil level
420L Hydraulic system
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Max. digging depth
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 5000mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 7.64m, arm 5m, and bucket 0.45m3)
- Q:How many meters is the height of the PC-320 excavator?
- PC78US-6NO machine parameters: weight: 6.85 tons bucket capacity: 0.28 cubic meters power (KW (PS) / whole height G:2.75 meters, upper frame width H:2.33 meters, climbing capacity: 35 degrees digging force: 38.8
- Q:How much gas does the excavator use in a day?
- It depends on you and how much work you can give
- Q:Introduction of excavator
- First, the definition of excavators, excavators, also known as mining machinery (excavating machinery), is digging with bucket mining materials above or below the surface of the machine, and loaded into the transport vehicle or dump to the stacker of earthmoving machinery. The main materials are soil, coal, sediment and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened. From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, and excavator as one of the most important construction machinery models in engineering construction, the correct selection is also more important. Two, a brief history of excavator first hand excavator has been developed for more than 130 years of history, has experienced a gradual development process of automatic hydraulic excavator driven by steam rotary bucket excavator to the internal combustion engine and electric drive rotary excavator, application of mechatronics technology during the. The first hydraulic excavator was successfully invented in japan. Due to the application of hydraulic technology, 1940s has been installed in the tractor equipped with a backhoe hydraulic excavator suspension, in early 1950s, and have been developed in the mid towed rotary hydraulic excavators and crawler hydraulic excavator.
- Q:What is the problem of excavator holding cars?
- It is possible that the hydraulic pump is seriously worn out. It needs to replace the pump bladder with the valve plate and the swashplate. The problem of deviation is that the running overflow valve or the balance valve is not working
- Q:Which brand of excavators is of the best quality?
- Joint venture brand Caterpillar: American brand, old brand, independent production. (CAT) advantages: adequate strength, durability, strength, and not bad. Disadvantages: high price, high fuel consumption, short arm, small work range. Especially mine type models, large fuel consumption, after-sales service in general. 20T model: reference price: CAT320DGC 97-100W 320D 110-115W Komatsu: Japanese brand, excavator industry leader, the total cost-effective, independent production. (KOMATSU) advantages: better strength, strong and durable, low fuel consumption, hydraulic pressure is its strong point, the overall coordination is good, the speed is very fast, not easy to bad, good hedge, used car good shot. Disadvantages: high prices, accessories expensive. (Note: because of the domestic market share is very high, deputy plant parts, so it is relatively cheap) 20t models: PC200-8 97-100W PC200-8 hybrid reference price (earth preferred fuel consumption is 30% less than the average car) 110-118W Hitachi: Japanese brands, excavator sales are also very large, generally also can be assembled.
- Q:Do excavators require strong insurance?
- Specifically, don't have to pay high insurance on the excavator, excavator does not run on the highway (because you are carted to the site), the excavator does not belong to the vehicle compulsory insurance for traffic accident liability compulsory insurance, this is not your traffic accident (he could not happen traffic accident) but, production accidents. It has nothing to do with strong insurance. Besides, even if you go to the state, you are not allowed to go up. Generally, such insurance companies pay for it. A few weeks ago, the Pacific did not lose, the court entrenched lost.
- Q:What does climbing slope mean?
- Is the slope of the excavator climbing, what is the maximum degree of slope?,
- Q:What does "200" in Komatsu 200 mean?
- The quality of the vehicle itself is 20 tons
- Q:Can chain excavator walk on the asphalt road?
- In the local depends on the road, regardless of the tube, and generally do not worry about the tube, short distance walk generally no problemIn addition because the excavator contact area is large, so relatively small ground pressure, and generally an adult station not much difference between on the ground, so as not to do strenuous, generally will not cause damage to the ground
- Q:How do excavators do?
- Well, that's a good question. If you want to know the answers that are in place, the answer is not mine. Here you are.. Don't ask who I am, nor ask me what I do. I'm just a legend!! Want to learn excavators, you must first determine whether you want to enter the industry, yes, in recent years, the industry is very popular, wages are very generous. Importantly, there will be a lot of money in return. Simply speaking, must be afraid of hardship, because most of the work conditions are relatively barren hills, wild mountains and the like, sparsely populated. Be tolerant of loneliness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range