Order On-line Tracking
What is an LED?
An LED, or light-emitting diode, is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when an electric
current passes through it. Normally the LED consists of several layers of semi conductor material,
with the colour emitted from the LED dependant upon the material used.
What is COB?
Generally, this means Chip On Board which can be specifically related to an LED chip placed
directly onto an electronic circuit board.
What is colour temperature?
Colour temperature refers to the warmth or coldness of the light produced by the lamp or LED,
measured in Kelvin (K). Lamps producing a warm or yellow light have a low Kelvin (2700-3000K),
while lamps producing a white or blue light have a higher Kelvin (3500-6500K). The ideal colour
temperature is dependent on the application.
Generally with LED, the higher the Kelvin rating, the higher the lumen output. But most times the
trade off is much poorer colour rendering (CRI) such as when items can appear very blue and
therefore not their true colour appearance.
What is colour rendering or CRI?
Colour rendition describes the effect a light source or LED has on the appearance of coloured
objects. The colour rendering capability of the LED is measured as the Colour Rendering Index,
When comparing the CRI of different light sources such as LED's it is important to note that
for the comparison to be meaningful, you should compare the LED's with the same colour
The higher the CRI , the better the ability of the light source to depict a true colour comparison.
How do you measure the brightness of a lamp?
There are a number of different measures to determine the brightness of a lamp, however the
most common comparison will be the lumen output.
- Lumens refers to the light output of a lamp or LED in all directions (think of an imaginary
sphere surrounding the light source and the light it is giving off in all directions)
- Candela refers to the light output of a lamp in a single direction (think of a spotlight)
- Lux is candelas, or light output in a given direction, measured at a specified distance
30w led track light
30w led track light advantage
1. 85%~90% energy saving than incandescent lamp
2. 2 pin/3 pin for options
3. No flickering
4. No RF interference
5. No UV radiation
6. Body termerature less than 53 °C
7. Proprietary design for excellent thermal management with aluminium housing
8. Superbright and low lumen attenuation
9. Easy installation, maintenance free
10. CE & RoHS approved
30w led track light application
1. Shop display windows, hotels, restaurants and other interior lighting.
2. Exhibition hall, art room, museum, office, reading room and local lighting.
3. Atmosphere lighting for bars, discos, kara OK ,etc
4. Durability special ambient lighting.
5. Especially suitable for jewelry, gold ornaments and fashion closes lighting.
Packaging & Shipping
30w led track light packing info :
2.Custom design packing also available.
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
5.Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information
6.All the products must through 24 hours aging before delivery to ensure the quality again.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|