1.Chemical Composition of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
2. Hardness of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
3.Feature of 20mm-150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball apply for all kinds of Mineral Industory with Super Hardness
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- Aluminum alloy die-casting parts or casting box and other parts of the threaded hole, in the case of processing conditions, it is best to use wire tapping or machine tool processing! Direct casting is not advocated.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The forging can guarantee the continuity of the metal fiber tissue, make the fiber structure of the forging keep the same shape as the forging, the metal streamline is complete, the tissue is compact, and the mechanical property is good. To ensure that the object has good mechanical properties and long service life, the processing of objects sharp, durable, high strength, first-class quality.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The molten iron (molten iron, scrap steel, scrap casting, iron alloy) is melted into cast iron by means of an electric furnace or cupola, and is poured into a casting.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- We usually say that the stamping is usually refers to the cold stamping parts, for example, a piece of iron, wants to turn it into a fast food dish, it must design a set of mold, mold is working face plate shape, the pressure plate mold, it becomes you want the dishes, this is the cold stamping die stamping is the direct use of metal materials.Automobile stamping parts are mainly classified according to process, and can be divided into two major parts: separation process and forming process.
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- uch as: automobile transmission shaft adopts mechanical rolling machine with good performance, gray cast iron can play seismic effect effectively, with good thermal conductivity of radiator graphite in gray cast iron, the aircraft engine turbine blade by casting directional solidification casting and Dan Jingzhu.Do everything we can to make the best use of it, the advantages and disadvantages of rolling and casting, and you'll find it yourself, Baidu, depending on how you use it
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range