20-1200KW diesel generator
2.global joint warranty service
3.ATS/AMF is optional
2.24V DC start motor and storage battery
3.Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator
4.40°C radiator as standard, 50°C is optional
5.Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional
6.Optional open type or silent type
7.All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function (overspeed stop, high water temperature, low oil pressure, battery charging fail
3. Data Sheet
Power factor 0.8(delay) Frequency/Speed 50Hz/1500rpm
- Q:Does any one have experience with kubota generators?
- Kubota diesel plants are being used more and more in industry, replacing some of the old standbys like Kohler, Perkins and even Caterpillar in lighter applications. I don't think you will regret buying a Kubota.
- Q:What gas powered generators are the suitable for running 24 hours a day? but not too pricey.?
- Any generator that is suitable for continuous operation will seem very pricey. If you pretend that each dollar weighs a pound, such a generator will cost a lot more than a ton of money. It will also run on either diesel or natural gas, not gasoline. Contact Generac, Caterpillar, and other generator manufacturers for information.
- Q:How do i determine what generator would be good for my home?
- The generac web site gives some good starting information. Make a list of what you must power with the unit. Add what you would like to run with it in addition to the first list. When purchasing the unit it is better to have a unit larger than your figures suggest rather than the exact size or too small. Honda units are reliable and quiet, also they are gasoline powered while some other brands are LPG or natural gas or diesel. Each fuel type has advantages and disadvantages. For an emergency portable power source a 7.5KW unit will do for most homes. For a back up power unit you will need at least twice that size and some other electrical equipment. Many motor homes have generators between 5 and 10 KW. Good luck to you.
- Q:Why don't hybrid car makers just run the gas engine to power a generator at constant speed? More efficient.
- Truly it has to do with type of fuel to create energy. So using whatever type of fuel you want to create a specific amount of energy, say to move a vehicle, you end up not considering the type of fuel but the cost of fuel. Seriously, if gas was a couple of cents a gallon who would care about alternate fuels. So as a race we seem to be more satisfied to leave our ability to travel around, not only our countries but also our planet, to the money Barons rather than placing our fuel needs in the hands of our Governments where our tax dollars could be efficiently used to develop human efficient fuels that are FREE. Sunlight comes to mind, seriously how hard can it be with our technology today to develop ways of utilizing this never ending source of vast power. Then there is water made up of H2O and yet we are all aware of how much energy we get from splitting an atom, dah! So how about splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen and utilizing that energy and God hasn't hinted he/she/gay/partner/bi/lesbian etc ( to make sure I am politically correct here, will be stopping the rain anytime soon. Oh rain and sunlight are FREE, hmm, I wonder, is there someone not wanting us all to have free energy. WHY would that be possible?
- Q:What is the minimum and maximum load(%) for a diesel power generator interm of its capacity.?
- For most generators there is no minimum load, as it can even be zero loaded. For the maximum load you will need to look at the manufacturers specifications. Do you have the make and model of the generator?
- Q:On modern Tourist Cruises, How is electricity generated?
- Many modern cruise ships use a combination gas and steam power or COGAS plant to produce electric power. Much like you cars alternator in your car it converts other power sources into electricity. Unlike you car though the COGAS system does not directly power the ship but sends the electricity to electric turbines for propulsion and also provides the rest of the ship with electric power. The human body uses about 10 cups of water each day. No matter how it regains this water ( liquid or solid ) all these sources get it from nature. Contaminates in the water, though most tend to be filtered out, pass on to the food or water source that you get it from. Obviously, contaminates like weed killer use on a lawn, can contaminate rivers and streams causing other plants and animals to mutate and die. Though much has been done to keep contaminated water from reaching humans in more recent times some still make it through the filtering systems. Contaminated water has been found to be main contributing factors in plagues, cancer, mutations, as well as other things in humans. I hope this helps.
- Q:would someone tell me how a onan generator works?
- A generator works using 3 components: an engine(gas, diesel, or LP-gas powered), the generator, and the control unit. The engine runs at a preset RPM to spin an armature inside a magnetic field, thereby producing an AC current. The AC current is then sent through the control panel/curcuit breaker box, where it is regulated and then finally used to power the house, boat, or whatever it is used to power. The actual worth of the two generators varies on what kind of fuel they run on, the engine size, the wattage, and hours of usage.
- Q:I'm envisioning more efficient, tall, narrow tires on our vehicles.?
- That's according to classical physics. You'll notice that race cars from the 60's and earlier had skinny tires because of the principle that the friction coefficient was not dependent on surface area but since then, race car tires have gotten wider and softer. At first the mechanism as to why wider tires worked better wasn't known but in the 80's they realized that it had to do with the structure of materials at a microscopic level. Basically the surfaces are not smooth at a microscopic scale and hence are not in continuous contact though pressure increases the percentage of the surfaces that actually interact more so than the overall cross sectional surface area hence the independence on surface area was actually an illusion and could be greatly affected by the type of material involved hence soft tires designed to adhere, actually bonding to the road surface. Physics is a lot like statistics, unless you consider every possible consideration and there's likely an infinite number of considerations, the conclusions drawn are not necessarily conclusive. Hub motors actually increase the rotational and unsprung mass considerably creating handling problems and additional energy loss due to the suspension. There's already diesel serial hybrid buses that use hub motors but at those scale, the additional rotational and unsprung mass is a much smaller percentage of the overall vehicle mass.
- Q:how an alternator generates power?
- The principles for power generation are the same for self excitation generation and permanent magnet generation. The only difference is that the self excited is more common and uses an electromagnet that gets power from the power that is generated. The principle is to change chemical energy into thermal energy and into kinetic enery. The magnet rotates inside three coils which induces a current.
- Q:Why would someone say that a GENERATOR can run on BioDiesel ??
- If it's a diesel generator, why could it not run on BioDiesel? Not sure about the plant part, but provided it's not unleaded, I see no reason to not consider Bio as an option.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range