||Steel Structure,Sandwich Panel,Container
|Container House Floor:
||vinyl flooring+Plywood or Fiber cement floor
||Container House Roof:
||0.5mm thick PPGI steel sheet+Sandwich Panel
||Container House Column:
||3.0mm galvanised cold rolled Q235B
||UPVC or Aluminum
||Light, Switch,Socket,distribution box and breaker,
||Container House Wall:
||EPS,PU,Rockwool sandwich panel
Flat Pack Container House
Easy Transportation, Fast Construction, Flexible Combination, Cost Saving, Green&Sustainable
The units are suitable for:
• Accommodation units • Office / Hotel • Large Camps
• Temporary Housing • Exhibitions • Construction sites
●Bearing max. load capacity 2.0 kN/m² (200 kg/m²)
●Wind load:25 m/s (90 km/h)
●Compression capability loading—150kg/m3
●Steel frame:Maximum temperature of structure 500°C
●External Size(mm): 6000(L)×2435(W)×2800(H)
●Internal Size(mm): 5790(L)×2225(W)×252(H)
●External Size(Ftin):20'(L)×8'(W)×9' 2"(H)
●Internal Size(Ftin): 19' 3"(L)×7' 4"(W)×8' 3"(H)
●Made from cold rolled Q235B, 4mm thick profiled steel with 4 ISO dimensioned corner casts
●Insulation:50mm rock wool (60kg/m3)
●Subfloor:0.4mm thick galvanised steel sheet
●18mm MGO borad,waterproof, fireproof (Option Plywood and Fiber cement floor)
●2.0mm vinyl flooring
●Made from cold rolled Q235B, 3mm thick profiled steel with 4 ISO dimensioned corner casts
●Insulation:50mm rock wool (60kg/m3)
●Ceiling: 50mm Eps sandwich panel, both size 0.4mm PPGI steel sheet.(Option rockwool and PU)
●Roof Covering: 0.5mm thick PPGI steel sheet
●Corner posts: 3mm cold rolled Q235B profiles
●Insulation:59mm high density (14kg/m3) EPS,(Option rockwool and PU)
●Both side cladding:0.426mm PPGI steel sheet, RAL9002
●Sliding aluminium profiled windows with dimension 800×1100mm
●4mm double glazed panes with 16mm vacum void
●Removable Aluminium mosquito screen
●Steel door with dimension 900×2100mm
●Insulation:40mm mineral wool
●Steel Frame: 40μm exoxy zinc primer, 50μm chlorinated rubber topcoat
●Light, Switch,Socket,distribution box and breaker,
●Different electrical standards to match with most countries in the world; such as CE, UL, CSA, AS
●4 units/bundle, the same dimension as 20'GP container, which is directly shipped to destination port.
- Q:What are the advantages of the container house?
- First, easy to transport, especially for the frequent replacement of construction units;
- Q:What is the advantage of the container module room?
- Low cost, low cost, quality and cheap. Can be stacked to use, can be stacked 7 high.
- Q:What is the advantage of a container room?
- The use of traditional container modification, although the anti-theft effect is much better, but the insulation, noise is relatively poor, need to do interior decoration
- Q:How is the container housing made and installed?
- the internal line pavement, fixed bed, etc. ..., the installation is installed.
- Q:Is there a containerized housekeeping room?
- Construction, generally refers to the people living, working, learning, production, management, entertainment, storage of goods and other social activities of the construction.
- Q:What are the requirements for container house structure design?
- to maximize its structural advantages. First, the container building unit can be transported as a whole, the container assembly is easy to disassemble
- Q:How big is the container type?
- Now the market is common with 20GP 40GP, the introduction of a container room, by the standard container converted from the activities of the room has many advantages.
- Q:What are the size specifications of the container house?
- At present, the domestic container houses are divided into two kinds: one is in the decommissioning standard container based on the conversion
- Q:What is the characteristics of the container type?
- 7 , Long service life, can be used for more than 20 years. 8, fast set up, can be quickly completed, immediately business, cost recovery fast
- Q:How is the container made?
- 1, the use of old containers or made of corrugated corrugated made of the structure from the inside can be made of thermal insulation plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range