Nail Polish Oil,uv gel nail oil, nail polish oil
Cap with Brush
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
gel nail polish bottle
|neck screw size:|
|Packaging Detail:||Bottle:export carton with line hard paper Cap:export carton|
|Delivery Detail:||25~35days after receving deposit|
2015 wholesale factory new product special design 15ml empty uv gel nail polish glass bottles and jars
Stained glass sheet, float glass, bevel glass, lead or zinc or copper foil, solder etc.
Size and Design:
Can be customized
Single glazed and triple glazed
Styrofoam+ wooden case
Private residential window and door, restaurants, churches, schools and university, pub and hotels, shops etc.
15 Days after deposit
Deposit in advance, rest paid by delivery
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
Bottle detail specification:
Bottle neck side
High quality, New design, Fast delivery, Best service!
- Q:What is the material?
- There are many kinds of translucent glass: 1. Coated glass 2. Scrub glass 3. Yusha glass 4. Upstairs that the principle of the film glass translucent glass (general building glass transmission ratio is 83-85%): 1. Coated glass: coated with a layer of metal on one side of the transparent glass to change the transmission ratio of the glass (coated glass transmission ratio is generally 18% - 60%) 2. Scrub glass is in the glass side or 2 side with diamond grinding Hair is smooth glass surface becomes rough, changing the glass's reflective performance (transmission ratio is generally 60% -90%) 3. Yusha glass is the glass bubble in the jade sand medicine, syrup corrosion glass surface is the glass surface reflection Performance changes 4. Membrane glass is a composite glass is 2 layers and more than two layers of glass sandwich a layer of frosted film to change the glass reflection performance
- Q:What is glass called glass?
- Modern living room, sound insulation is good, has become one of the important factors to measure the quality of housing.Using Saflex? PVB interlayer of laminated glass can block the sound waves, to maintain a quiet and comfortable office environment. Its unique filter UV function, Both to protect people's skin health, but also make the home of precious furniture, exhibits, etc. to get rid of faded doom. It can also weaken the transmission of sunlight, reduce cooling energy consumption.
The disadvantage of laminated glass is that the glass is soaked in water, the water molecules more easily into the glass sandwich, the glass surface blurred.
There are many advantages of laminated glass, used in home decoration will also have unexpected good results.As many families of the door, including the kitchen door, are made of frosted glass materials. Cooking the kitchen fumes easily accumulated in the above, if With the laminated glass instead, it will not have this trouble. Similarly, the home of a large area of the glass interval, born to the child is a security risk, if the use of laminated glass, the parents can be greatly assured.
Laminated glass is ruptured and may break under heavy hammer, but the whole piece of glass remains intact, and pieces and sharp pieces are still clogged with the intermediate film. When the glass is broken, the pieces are not scattered and used In the car and other means of transport.
Tempered glass requires a greater impact force is broken, once broken, the whole piece of glass burst into numerous fine particles, the framework of only a little broken glass.
Ordinary glass hit a broken, the typical crushing situation, resulting in many long strip of sharp mouth fragments.
When the broken glass is broken, the mirror-shaped debris surrounds the hole and leaves more glass fragments around the penetrating point. The wire breaks in different lengths.
- Q:Which is the domestic car is anti-UV insulation glass
- The front windshield glass above the 170mm or so colored area is anti-ultraviolet light direct sunlight, as the door and the rear windshield are generally steel security glass, anti-ultraviolet glass insulation glass is currently popular, not used to the car glass, To achieve this effect, then buy a car to the film on it.
- Q:I am a building glass clerk, travel time is very short, I would like to ask you how to run the older generation to run?
- I'm the salesman for flat glass
- Q:Do not break the glass, you can identify whether the glass is tempered?
- Look at the side, the glass of the time, will soften, flatness due to the reasons for the deterioration of the roller, face the time, the center of the open space is an oval, so, very significant.
- Q:Plane picture glass screen illustration
- If it is 1: 100 of the map, then draw the same line with the window on the line.
- Q:Does drop damage build up? (Glass)?
- Glass is made harder and stronger through heat tempering. (Both Kiln and Chemical processes are used) Repeated drop-ball tests do not minimize the integrity of the heat tempered glass. Chips, scratches, or virtually invisible hairline fractures weaken the integrity of the glass. If you drop it enough, from the right height, or against the wrong surface, It Will Break!
- Q:Can i build a tank with 5mm thick glass?
- I just checked my commercially made tank. It's 1200x 500 x 400 and build from 6mm glass. The extra length will be OK as long as it's braced properly. My tank has internal "Euro" bracing and a tie brace from front to back The bottom glass is 8mm I think 5mm would be cutting things a bit too fine. Ian
- Q:What is the difference between domestic glass and car glass?
- Home glass and automotive glass from the production process that is certainly not the same, this is nonsense ~~~~
The corresponding national standards are not the same, relatively speaking, automotive glass standards than the standard requirements of a lot of home.
But in China they belong to the scope of architectural glass ~ ~ ~
Specifically want to know which is not the same?
- Q:How to adjust the glass parameters
- R Common material parameters
White wall: white -245 reflection 23 high light 0.25 to remove the reflection [let him only high light without reflection]
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range