|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Lift Drive / Actuation:|
|hand pallet truck Pump:|
|hand pallet truck Wheels:|
PU/ Nylon/ rubber
|hand pallet truck Enter& exit wheel:|
|hand pallet truck Handle:|
|hand pallet truck push rod:|
|hand pallet truck Color:|
yellow and optional based on full container
|hand pallet truck Certificates:|
|hand pallet truck fork width:|
|hand pallet truck length:|
|Min. lifting height:|
|Packaging Detail:||6 PCS hand palllet truck per PALLET, PLY WOOD PALLET (NO NEED TO DO FUMIGATION CERTIFICATE )|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 25 DAYS for hand pallet truck|
Hand Pallet Truck
1. cheap, competitive
2. CE/TUV/GS , ISO certificates
3. OEM, ODM
4. welding pump
2014 2 Ton hand pallet truck
1. Product details:
welding pump,with leaking proof design
with overloading safety valve.
Chrome plate piston
Option: rubber wheel, nylon wheel, plyurethane wheel
1-year warranty pump
|Load capacity/rated load||Q(kg)||2000|
|Load centre distance||c (mm)||500|
|Tyre size rear||mm||Φ70*60|
|Lifting height||h 3(mm)||190|
|Height of tiller in drive position min./max.||h 14(mm)||1234/1224|
|Lowered height||h 13(mm)||75|
|Distance between fork-arms||b 5(mm)||520/550/685|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000x1200 crossways||Ast(mm)||1730/1800|
|Aisle width for pallets 800x1200 lengthways||Ast(mm)||1780/1800|
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a trailer for a hydraulic drive?
- Hydraulic forklift forklift and shift difference mainly include: the former relies on the hydraulic torque converter transfer engine power to the front axle achieve walking, which depend on the variable speed drive gear in the transfer engine power to the front axle achieve walking; The former is moving forward, in the car and backward by changing the direction of the oil, and the latter depends on the gear drive machinery to move forward, in the car and backward. Forklift trucks are widely used in ports, railway stations, airports, depot, workshop, warehouse, distribution center and distribution center, etc., in the cabin, car, and the container pallets of goods loading and unloading, handling, is essential to tray transportation, container transportation and equipment. With the mechanization of mechanization, the material handling of most enterprises has been removed from the original human transport and replaced with the mechanized handling of forklifts.
- Q:How do you drive the forklift
- (1) check the vehicle Before (1) forklifts, the appearance should be inspected, and the fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water should be added. (2) check start-up, operation and braking performance. (3) check the lighting and sound signal to be fully effective. (4) the forklift should check the pressure and the temperature is normal. (5) after the operation of the forklift truck, it should also check the leak and replace the sealing part in time. (6) the electric cylinder forklift should check the contents of the electric car and inspect the circuit of the electric bottle forklift.
- Q:Why is the forklift water tank heating?
- It may be the water pump problem, suggest you go to repair shop to see, we didn't see the original car not to be able to make a conclusion. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Q:Why do you lean forward when you're driving with a forklift?
- Safety first, goods fork no-load and load should be and not forward. Is for the sake of safety, not for the convenience of work. If you forward or parallel cargo in front of someone, to brake, your shipment is not fly? Pour is to make the goods more stable, form a kind of resistance. Remember!
- Q:The forklift truck is a motor vehicle solution
- Forklift belongs to the motor vehicles: forklift industry carrying vehicles, refers to as a pallet for loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation of various wheeled transport vehicles. The technical parameters of the technical parameter forklift are used to indicate the structure and performance of forklift vehicles. The main technical parameters are: rated lifting weight, load, center distance, maximum lifting height, door frame, dip Angle, maximum speed, the minimum turning radius, minimum clearance from the ground and wheelbase, wheel track, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift mechanical drive and a hydraulic drive?
- Private and small businesses to buy machinery, cheap, maintenance is convenient, cheap, hydraulic performance is good, but it's too expensive, broken, ordinary people also can fix, manufacturers after-sales is too expensive, a lot of parts to order, and slow and expensive, and trouble
- Q:How do you start a forklift without a key
- This is the electrician who needs to know! Short answer from ignition switch, if you don't understand, I can't tell you with words..
- Q:Battery lift truck charging requirement
- The battery produces a gas during the charging process and should be kept well ventilated and there is no open fire. 4, in any case, in the process of charging the electrolyte temperature should not exceed 45 ℃, otherwise should try to cool down, such as to reduce the charging current, measures such as artificial cooling or pause charge, after waiting for the temperature drop charge again. It is strictly forbidden to put metal tools on the battery. There is no excess clutter on the battery.
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain). (2) heavy forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 10.0 ~ 52.0 tons, is commonly used in heavy goods wharf working outdoors, iron and steel industry, etc. (3) container forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 8.0 ~ 45.0 tons, generally divided into empty container stacking machine, positive &heavy container truck and container cranes. Apply to container handling such as container yard or port terminal.
- Q:What is a forklift worker
- Before the second world war, forklift often and tray and bracket used in combination, but because of the goods in and out of the department or transfer of the goods must be unloaded from the tray, sometimes on the tray back yards, makes many handling system failure. Today, the forklift manufacturing department has designed a variety of special accessories that greatly reduce the use of pallets and add a lot of features to the forklift truck. Forklift truck is the most important characteristics of compact structure, good maneuverability, currently has been widely used in various industrial sectors, as ascension, transporting and stacking the main equipment of various kinds of goods
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range