1. three air wheels
2.aluminum tubes baby stroller
3.can with mama bag and carseat
1.Can be folded by one hand
2. Footrest adjustable
3. 3 position adjustable back rest
4. Shockig proof,free direction&orientable for front wheels
5. Link brake for rear wheels
Shocking proof for rear wheels
Handle height adjustable
Full canopy with sun visor
Air wheels for front&rear wheels
1)Before the order can be confirmed finally,we would strictly check the material ,color ,dimension of the sample step by step
2)We salesman ,also as a order follower,would trace every phase of production from the beginning
3)We have a QC team ,every product would be checked by them before packed
4)We would try our best to help clients solve problems when they occurred
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- The standard adult bed is 80X195CM, the family is usually 80X200, and the mother and child bed is 120X200
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Children's bed standard size four: no matter how large the children need an ideal and healthy living environment. Fresh air, sunny space, comfortable and warm bed for children will create an ideal and comfortable living space for children. Carefully tailored for the baby to design a reasonable bed for children, so that life blooming.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
a professional kid's necessities manufacturer, specialize in continuous researching, designing, manufacturing and selling of quality kids commodities, such as baby playards, strollers, cribs, walkers and so on. We have kept supplying all our customers with the best service, high value, innovative design, reliable quality and flexible ordering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range