Details of the 2014 Newest Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the 2014 Newest Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
Specifications of the 2014 Newest Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Irrevocable L/C at sight or 30% T/T in advince
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:streak free laminate floor cleaner?
- Laminate floors are very low maintenance. Ironically, if you use a lot of cleaning products on them, they will actually look worse...they will get smudges and streaks, like you're experiencing. And never use steam...steam can absolutely ruin laminate floors. It can cause warping and even cause the veneer to peel right off. Having said this, exactly how do you maintain a laminate floor? Mostly just by vacuuming it. When you need more than a vacuuming, use a microfiber mop and plain old water. No cleanser, no vinegar, no nothing...just water. Let the mop do the work. Microfiber is fantastic at removing dirt and streaks and doesn't need a cleanser to help. In your case, I would definitely vacuum and then mop with a microfiber mop. Wet the mop and use it. No need to dry the floor, but also don't let water pool on the floor. You want a good damp mop, but not puddles of water. (Streaks of water are ok.) If you don't already have a microfiber mop, you can buy them at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Home Depot, and even Dollar General. I've never used anything but a vacuum and a microfiber mop (plus water) on our laminate floors and they still look fantastic after all these years. Hope this helps. -
- Q:can i stain my floors lighter?
- I'm thinking you're talking real wood flooring? Yes you can. Rent a professional type sander and sand all flooring until all present stain has been removed. Be sure to wear a mask and cover anything that's possible to cover as it can be a pretty messy job. However, I don't think it's anything you can't handle. After all old stain has been removed, be sure to wipe down with a damp cloth even if you have to do this a few times. You don't want any old sand left behind. You can either put a clear coat over flooring so it shows the natural color of the wood flooring or use a light stain. You may need a protective coat over stain, but you can ask about this at any hardware store that you'll be dealing with. There may be toxin's in stains, but I'm not sure about this. Another question to ask before starting your project. One way or the other wear a mask and you should be just fine.
- Q:Paste the floor tile how much money a square
- LZ. I can tell you how the money is coming. If your home is 80 square meters. The price of floor tiles is probably 25 to 30 (I am here is so much) wall is also about the same. Now the wages of workers is too high, basically the wages are 200 points up. Is to do more than 200 pieces a day You count down. A plan more than 10 square feet of tiles. That is 300 to block. Foreman is generally not work, are everywhere to turn. (The decoration company is more black) This 300 to the block which contains the wages of workers, tools, labor costs, the rest is the foreman's income, but you count, how many square you a bedroom, a large point of more than 10, several. General a bedroom will be a day (one person) living room to big point, basically 2 people a day done. Toilet and kitchen floor area is much smaller it. These are more troublesome to do, your toilet and kitchen, have a sink, such as floor drain and sewer. But also from the vertical water. Can not do a good job after the ground water it. And you said, the ground touching cement, hammer knock on OK, it is wrong. We do these to ensure that the quality, such as the level, the shell is still flat. These are the need for technology. Not anyone else. So you should be counted in the end how much money can earn.
- Q:Can I seal a painted garage floor?
- They make some really good floor paints. If I were you I would clean any loose paint off the floor clean it real well with a solvent to remove any oils and then wash with a good detergent. Rinse really well to remove any residue. Then when you repaint it with a floor finish it will act as a sealer and look really good. To remove all the paint with sand blasting would probably hurt the finish on the concrete and not look very good. This is the process I would use. I have painted many garage floors. I worked in a complex with one hundred and sixteen units all with painted floors. Good luck
- Q:White Painted Floor?
- You would probably need to put an acrlyc sealer over the paint or polyurathene so it would not get scuffed up and dirty plus it would be easier to keep clean this way!
- Q:What is the meaning of the floor speed?
- The answer on the first floor is completely correct. Very correct and absolutely right. I believe that the wooden floor after the turn will not be high again. Because the wear resistance along with the hardness of the same. If it is too hard, then touch the factory whip Zhuo Zhuang Biao courier wave cunning to the wood comfortable foot feeling. If one day like a brick as hard as a wooden floor?
- Q:What is the material used to exercise the floor?
- Santa Fe sports floor has a very high quality requirements.
- Q:Home leaked, installed in the floor below the wire was blisters will have any security risks?
- No, the general line in the tube inside the neglect of the rough on the Nao stubble of the Association of Mao single line is no connector. You can bar to dry out on ten days, the water dry and then loaded, this time as far as possible do not use, especially the power of electrical appliances. Ordinary cable insulation can withstand water immersion.
- Q:Moisture in Pergo floors?
- The floor is acting like a vapor barrier. The problem is not with the floors but your ventilation. You need a dehumidifier and you will be all cured.
- Q:What can quick rot a floor?
- Could they have pulled up the floors for some reason and gotten rid of them? Even if it was rotten, the underlayment should still have been there, and the floor all around the edges of the room would still have been there. That carpet either has to be on bare ground, or they have been hauling dirt in from outdoors. Did they kill someone in there or do something with illegal chemicals, and got rid of all the flooring to destroy the evidence?
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range