Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Standard size: two children bed children bed with wooden bed and stiffer spring bed mattress is generally not advisable; the elastic foundation was too soft, or simply use cardboard with quilts. Because in the course of children's development, too early to use too soft spring mattress, will cause spinal deformation in children.Standard size for children's bed three:
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- I bought it back, the quality is still good, and now spent half a year, and no problems. The quality is good.It's also convenient to take care of children, save space and quality
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range