Good Quality Popular Classic Oak Bathroom Cabinet. Adopt superior material, it fits in every bathroom and ensures years of dependable use.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 710 x 610 x 800 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High technical equipments.
2. Innovation and excellent design capability.
3. We can do design upon your idea.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:I have a wood bathroom vanity, what kind of knobs to go with?
- i would look at lowes or home depot and just go with a simple silver plated knob don't waste money on a treandy beaded knob or anything fancy *(*
- Q:I need ideas for modern bathroom vanities ?
- menards is great becuase they will show you tons and tons of ideas, and ther showroom is great for gaining inspiration and ideas. there are so many trends out there with bathrooms now. pedestal sinks are very in, but i , myself like a large granite countertop sink. it all depends on what your style is. good luck!!!!!!!!!
- Q:Bathroom counter height?
- 1, bathroom cabinet between the highest plane 80CM-85CM. 2, mirror between the ground 1M-2M (depends on the height of the mirror)
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Who is the manufacturer of this bathroom vanity?
- Are okorder.com/... Hope that helps and that the rest of your bathroom costs a bit less
- Q:Updating old bathroom vanity. Your advice please!?
- I would not paint the vanity dark. Paint it a lighter color; off white, cream, beige. The beige is not a bad color. My tile is Pink/gray and the bathtub is Pink. Everything else has been changed out to white. The tile is in excellent condition and I have no plans of getting rid of it. I am just going with the color and it looks really cute....retro. We bought a vanity top at a thrift store for $10 and got a new faucet. The tub is hid by a shower curtain, so no one realizes it is pink unless I tell them. Good Luck
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet and toilet on one side
- 1.1 meters pit distance, toilet on both sides to stay 60 ~ 70cm enough, but taking into account the comfort, it is recommended not to size the card so tight, because after all, there are wall tile thickness. You can consider a single cabinet plus vertical decoration cabinet mode. Recommended single cabinet 60-70cm, next to a small cabinet, used to store daily necessities. Single cabinet in general thickness of not more than 25cm, and lengthened. There are decorative, and practical, very suitable for your apartment.
- Q:How would a soap AND lotion dispenser look with a single handle faucet in a bathroom sink?
- i love the idea
- Q:I'm looking for a bathroom vanity that's 24' anyone know where I can find one?
- Home Depot, OKorder's, Menards, Costco, Sam's Club, pretty much anywhere that carries vanities - 24' is a standard (albeit small) size. What about a pedestal sink instead? They make a small bathroom appear a little larger. You can put a space saver over the toilet for storage.
- Q:Ideas to refinish a bathroom vanity?
- By the time you invest money into all the extras you may be better off just going in to your local hardware store and buying a new vanity. They can be installed quite easily. Go into yahoo or google image search and key in the word bathroom vanity, you will get thousands of pictures and you're bound to find one you like!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range