Good Quality Popular Classic Oak Bathroom Cabinet. Adopt superior material, it fits in every bathroom and ensures years of dependable use.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 710 x 610 x 800 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High technical equipments.
2. Innovation and excellent design capability.
3. We can do design upon your idea.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:OKorder bathroom cabinet how to choose?
- For ordinary families, the bathroom cabinet is best to choose wall-mounted, high cabinet legs or wheels, so you can effectively isolate the ground moisture;
- Q:Solid wood bathroom cabinet is not moisture resistance is not how good?
- Due to the humid environment of the bathroom, it is easy for ordinary wood bathroom cabinet relative to other materials is concerned about the situation will be tide rotten ~ people used more may be oak, it is slightly better water resistance, but also beautiful ~ How to say it ~ In fact, each material has its advantages and disadvantages, for its suitable place, avoid weaknesses that is good material. Advantages and disadvantages of everyone are more understanding, I talk about short to avoid long, said: such as solid wood (including rubber (rubber) wood, pear wood, elm, etc.) will absorb moisture rot, if from the following parties can be greatly extended Life: 1 paint the process of home, 2 contact with the ground wall at the segregation measures, 3 ventilation and ventilation measures, 4 installation attention to the details if not damage the paint layer of plastic retaining water, etc. 5, the overall rational layout of the bathroom is also very important, 6 Can be used for the solid wood doors, the rest for the combination of tiles or stone.
- Q:What is the core selling point of the bathroom cabinet?
- I am Jiaozuo [Wrigley bathroom] a sales staff for 6 years. I can not say how simple and we exchange is my personal little experience! Cabinet style .1 floor of the cabinet; selling point is put on the ground is not easy to deformation style 2 hanging in the wall cabinet; selling point is hanging on the wall, high-grade, luxurious generous variety: 1 glass 2 wood cabinet put Ceramic pot 3PVC cabinet put ceramic pot 4 artificial stone 5 acrylic 6 marble hanging cabinet below is empty easy to clean, the water can be selected into the wall into the water, the cabinet does not leak under the water pipe look good! 1 if there is no towel on the cupboard is a good selling point! (Yes, then customers can buy a small towel bar to save money ,,, less a few holes in the wall drilling ,,,, not afraid of drilling Holes, and now the wall is too good to sell some customers to the wall punching afraid of breaking) listen to the customer that will certainly be happy 2 cabinet there is no drawer, and small cabinet is also a very Good selling point! (Cabinet with a small drawer drawer put some small things particularly convenient) ceramic pots: after the high temperature fired into the surface is not easy to stolen goods, easy to clean, not infiltration stained glass basin; transparent nice, but also with a simple color and generous! PVC material waterproof, moisture-free odor, environmental protection
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- Most of the pre fab cabinetry sold at the big box stores are usually veneered MDF. Meaning you probably won't be able to stain the cabinet. You may be able to paint the cabinet.
- Q:How to fix a too tall bathroom vanity?
- Get a step-stool...it's the cheapest way.
- Q:How do we secure the sink/counter to the bathroom vanity?
- i place about an inch of caulk at all four corners, if you ever need to take if off it would be almost impossible if you caulk the entire edges. other than that its just the weight of it that keeps it in place. (the vanity cabinet should be attached to the wall with screws) place the vanity top in place, do not push down too hard or all the caulk will be pressed out and it could still rock a little. caulk around where the vanity top meets the wall to keep out water.
- Q:color to paint bathroom vanity?
- Modern: Get a wood countertop and paint the cabinet white use one large mirror match the wall color for the rug add a punch accent color like orange. Using wood tones on the cabinet against the wood floor would be to much confusion.
- Q:What about Miller's integrated ceiling and bathroom cabinet?
- Another no-name, hey.
- Q:how to remove candle wax from bathroom vanity?
- A paper bag and a warm iron: place the paper bag on the wax then rub the warm iron over the bag and wax the heat melts the wax and the bag will absorb it. It works wonders on carpet. A baby sitter taught me this trick when I was 7.
- Q:Shibang cabinet bathroom cabinet mirror frame how to install
- Yep? Shibang cabinet is not debt installed on it? Will give you the installation, do not recommend doing too much, hanging more trouble, you can also use plastic to stop. Too much of the words on both sides of the shallow open cabinet, the problem is solved
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range