Good Quality New Wood/Oak Bathroom Cabinet. We as founded by a team of highly qualified people in the modern & simple bathroom cabinets, We are now a national leader in the supply of these products with advanced machine, state-of-the-art, continuous production lines and supporting facilities.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1200 x 600 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Providing thoughtful innovations and inspirational designs for products.
2. Checking in every production processes with modern testing machines to insure reliable performance of products.
3. Establishing the key management team to satisfied the customers all over the world.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How do I turn an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- Angel m above is right, measure twice and cut once. The biggest mistake I've seen is not aligning the existing plumbing, sink bowl and faucets first. You can adapt almost any type of dresser to become a vanity, but it takes some woodworking skills to do a professional looking job. The ones that lend themselves best are the type that don't have drawers all of the way down the front because they don't accommodate the plumbing well and you have to do some redesigning on the drawers to make it look right and have the plumbing align correctly. Most of the time, we have some type of stone cut to go on the top, but you can treat the wood to resist moisture. Marine spar varnish, apply several coats to build up the surface before you install the sink and taps will give you water proofing.
- Q:What is the meaning of the eight-inch hole in the bathroom countertops?
- Refers to the mounting hole of the faucet on the table.Often the eight-inch hole is used for the installation of the split basin faucet, there are 3 holes, the left hole to the right hole of the hole with 8 inches (ie 203.2mm), with the middle hole The hole distance is 101.6mm. There are also single hole and four inch hole.
- Q:Would an antique white bathroom vanity clash with white crown molding?
- Stick with the antique white vanity. It will be pretty to have in there. One trick to make the moulding match is to antiquitize it. You can get some natural stain for wood, a natural color of course, and dab a rag into this and then wipe it onto the crown moulding. Don't let it sit too long, but wipe it off. You want most of it to stay in the seams, so don't be thorough about the wiping off part. It'll make the crowin moulding appear more aged. It's really pretty. You can even do this to your walls to make them match as well. Have fun!
- Q:PVC bathroom cabinet ok
- PVC sheet waterproof deformation of environmental protection without odor flame retardant good
- Q:what is the height of a standard bathroom vanity cabinet?
- The usual height is 30 inches.
- Q:The bathroom door puts a basin with a bathroom cabinet
- First of all, you do not violate the provisions of the property, you just did the decoration, and did not change the nature of the use of housing.
- Q:how to remove candle wax from bathroom vanity?
- A paper bag and a warm iron: place the paper bag on the wax then rub the warm iron over the bag and wax the heat melts the wax and the bag will absorb it. It works wonders on carpet. A baby sitter taught me this trick when I was 7.
- Q:What is the mirror on the bathroom cabinet?
- Hello this does not matter, as long as no more than the cabinet can be, but also depends on whether you are vertical or horizontal installed.
- Q:Cost to install new 24 inches bathroom vanity?
- It depends where you live. By the way, i checked the link and i saw that the vanity is really cheap but i don't know if you paid attention, it is cultured marble.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet deep
- Most of the bathroom cabinets are the most common standard size is long (usually including the cabinet, including) for the 800mm ~ 1000mm, width (wall distance): 450mm ~ 500mm
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range