Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- tia, okorder.com/
- Q:Just replaced some 3/4 Ply in bathroom. Can I tile right on top of that or do I need an underlayment?
- Ceramic tile or vinyl tile? Ceramic tile you need a total substrate of no lees than 1 1/4. This means you need to add a minimum or 1/2 to make it sturdy enough for tile . And the very best ting to use ( for the average DIY) is 1/2 cement board. And this needs to be properly installed. This will comply to ATC and TCA tile codes.. If your using a vinyl tile you possible can go over it all w/o underlayment but I strongly suggest a 1/4 wood underlayment such as luan. This gives you a clean surface to bond to. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to put on vinyl tiles?
- If you insist on installing vinyl tiles over the ceramic....first you need to abrade the surface of the ceramic, then you need a high quality floor leveler, such as Ardex to skim over the entire floor and fill in the grout joints. In the areas without tiles, you can use plywood to build up to the level of the existing tile. Make sure to skim over the plywood joints as well. Hopefully, you are not using the peel and stick tiles, because over time they do not stay stuck to the floor. Use the dry back and put the adhesive on the floor, and the tile in the glue. Just remember - your new floor is only as good as the floor under it...best to rip up the ceramic.
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- If the tiles were properly laid with thinset cement, you're out of luck. You'll end up breaking almost every tile in the process. Sorry to give you the bad news.
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- Vinyl tiles are very cheap, maybe you should consider redoing the entire kitchen floor instead of trying to match up discontinued tiles. But I know that if you bring a vinyl piece into a flooring store, they will try to match it the best as possible, and give you something very similar. Re-doing your kitchen floor with new vinyl won't cost much, and it's what I suggest.
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- Home Depot is based in Atlanta,they don't get any cheaper
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- If the tiles are 9x9, they are VA, vinyl asbestos. If the tiles are 12x12, they are VCT, vinyl composite, and the same installation rules apply to both types. Most quality latex modified thin set motars will set over the VA and VCT with no problem, as long as the VA or VCT are bonded securely to the concrete slab. Use TEC Superflex or Mapei Ultraflex 3, which have more portland cement and latex for better bonding. Prior to installation of your porcelain or ceramic, please thoroughly wash the VA or VCT tile with a strong stripper to remove any oils or waxes that might interfere with the mortar bonding. Then, rinse the tile with clean water. You will not have any hazardous waste problems, since you have not disturbed the VA tile and have encapsulated them permanently.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- Tiles are divided into floor tiles, wall tiles and waist tiles.
Floor tiles: according to the color is divided into imitation Spanish bricks, glass polished tiles, glazed tiles, anti-skid tiles and seepage polished tiles.
Wall tiles: according to the color can be divided into glass wall, printing wall tiles.
Waist bricks: mostly printed tiles. In order to meet the specifications of the wall, waist brick is generally set to 60mm × 200mm format.
Tiles according to the process is divided into: glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles.
Glazed tiles: Brick on the surface of a brick. This brick is divided into two categories: one is made of clay; the other is made with porcelain clay, the current home decoration about 80% of the buyers choose this brick for the floor decoration materials.
Quintana Brick: This is a glazed porcelain tile that has good skid resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
Polished tiles: the whole body after polishing polished polished tiles, this brick is very high hardness, very wearable.
Tile: This is a kind of high temperature fired ceramic tile, is the hardest of all the tiles. Sometimes polished tiles are scratched when the tiles are still safe and sound. The
Ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- 4, in the removal of the time, whether it is to use to light water or vinegar, be sure to make these supplies completely soaked double-sided adhesive marks, can be easily and effectively remove Oh! 6, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture , Can remove many dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.). 7, with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear, you can remove some of the surface 8, with a little letter of sodium water on the wipe off, or paint can be thin .9, with a cotton swab dipped in water to wipe. 10, wind oil fine wipe. 11, use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the cream wipe.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range