Special Features of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Question about granite tiles...?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:whoe makes the tile for empier today?
- Hard and almost impossible to say. Places like that will buy pallet loads of sometimes discontinued tiles , factory over runs and slower sellers. Some times its factory 2nds or ( builders grades) . Any brand name they might buy is often private labeled just for them . Sometimes looking at the tile I can tell or sometimes the box style can give it away . There are on occasion markings or initials on tile backing that will give away the tile manufacturer. If you get or have a pc and want to try and find out, send me a pict ,front and back, I might be able to tell from that. E mail me thru my avatar and I ll send you my regular e mail GL
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 1 with a glass of water poured on the back of the tiles, water stains spread quickly, indicating high water absorption, otherwise the lower
2. You can use a hard object to scratch the tile glazed, if left traces, indicating poor quality
3. Look at the color of the tiles is not clear, with the naked eye to see if there is no pinhole, pinhole easy to accumulate dirt
4. Tile flatness, flat side, easy to shop, the effect is also good (visual method, the tiles placed on the flat surface to see whether the four sides are fully consistent with the flat surface, while looking at whether the four corners of the tiles are right angle , And then placed in the same variety of tiles and the same type of tiles to observe the degree of color difference)
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- You can, but it would be best to find the same tile and replace the tile itself.
- Q:Glass glue and tiles
- Glass glue gun with the United States sewing agent gun is the same, general
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- The basic role is clearly posted more solid brick can not afford to brick
Baidu experience - tile adhesive construction method
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- Remedy strategy:
1, buy a piece of the same tile.
2, to the construction site to the master to a little cement, not more than two two is enough, looks almost two large meat bag size, a little bit of white cement;
3, to the tool shop to buy a tile with the mud shovel (of course, a little bit of the special folding tile tiles better);
4, home, find a pot of tiles with blisters;
5, to find a small basin, the cement poured into, add water, with a mud shovel and paste paste, sticky and easy to shape;
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range