2013 hot sell Open frame lcd display, lcd screen, tv monitor
3D-filter Y/C separated technology.
Clear image and excellent color reproduction.
TNR denoise technology.
PC format: VGA, supporting 1366× 768, 1280× 1024, 1024× 768, 800× 600, 640× 480 signal input.
Support 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 75Hz.
HD input interface.
Anti interference metal cabinet
Frivolous design, suitable for installation.
Power Supply Feature
Wide voltage range: 100VAC 240VAC(50/60Hz)
Low power consumption: Saving 70% electricity than same size CRT monitor
0.51075 (H)× 0.51075(V)
Display area (mm)
Buffer of signal
480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P
Vertical scan frequency
50HZ, 60HZ, 70HZ, 75HZ
Composite video output
2 ch(BNC× 2)input 1ch (BNC× 1)loop out 1Vp-p 75Ω
1 CH(D-15 Pin RGB)input
1ch HDMI input, YPbPr*1(BNC*3)
485 l interface
2(MIC × 2× 3w)input
0 degree-50 degree
Environmental relative humidity
Wall / Hoisting / Desktop stand way
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:How can the LCD be dimmed?
- General graphics drive installed, there is a set, you use the win7 system, the lower right corner of the taskbar, the speaker next to the inverted triangle point to see if there is no graphics card settings, such as there can be changed
- Q:Technical help - How can I hook up my TV to my Samsung Syncmaster 2494 LCD monitor?
- That will NEVER work. You cannot connect a TV set to a computer monitor. And the low-rating idiot is a complete moron if he actually thinks that would work. In any case, your old boob-tube TV is UTTERLY unnecessary and totally irrelevent if you want to watch TV and use your XBox 360 on the monitor. You can connect the XBox 360 directly to your Samsung monitor by using the purpose-built Microsoft XBox HDAV VGA cable. And to watch TV on your Samsung monitor (which is HDCP-compliant and can actually be used as an HDTV), you need a digital HD cable box, which has a DVI or HDMI jack that can be directly connected to your monitor's DVI port.
- Q:How to distinguish between LED and LCD
- Actually called LCD, LED is in the LCD panel behind the use of LED light, the ordinary is the tube light
- Q:Are LED monitors better than LCD monitors?
- Lcd Vs Led Monitor
- Q:LCD monitor as TV without having to use VGA card?
- either your monitor supports vga, hdmi, or dvi. u will have to use either one of those. which ever kind of system you use if it goes hand in hand with the kind of input you have on your monitor you will be able to use it. for usage of component video or antenna on our monitor you are gonna need a tv tuner box. i watch direct tv on my monitor using one of these. you can get an ok one at about $60. the best ones are more expensive. only difference is resolution support. (better picture quality)
- Q:which one is best lcd monitor?
- Same monitor different screen coating. The BW uses your standard matte finish anti-glare. The GW uses something called MagicClear, it is basically a glossy finish that makes colors look more vibrant, but being a glossy screen, you can see lots of glare and reflections depending on where your lights are.
- Q:The LCD will turn off automatically
- Maybe your computer is in the power saving mode (which is normal). It's possible that you accidentally tripped the mouse or keyboard while pressing the monitor and woke up the computer. Cause the above phenomenon. If you absolutely did not move the mouse and keyboard, try to check the display data line is loose, especially the power line interface is plugged in tight, if there is a striking phenomenon, if not resolved, look at other settings display instructions whether there is this one. The last step will show that something is wrong with your monitor.
- Q:LCD has a little blinking
- Conditional word, can change the hosts try boot in other host display long time have the same situation, if not determined display fault, there may be a display driver board, the program is not good. But this kind of fault can not be solved by itself. Special tools are needed.
- Q:My LCD monitor isn't working?
- sometimes you can unplug the lcd monitor for awhile, plug it back in and try again - might help. this has happened to me too - and chances are that the video drivers need to be reinstalled - i use an old video card to do this because your current video card will not get a display at all - I don't know how to help you unless you have an old video card to use. A computer shop could reinstall the drivers pretty cheaply.
- Q:ACER tft (lcd) pc monitor VS SAMSUNG tft (lcd) pc monitor?
- Any monitor with that says full 1080p HD will be great. However, if you think of it acer is a budget pc brand. Samsung is a tv maker that makes great hd TV'S. In my opinion i would go with the tv brandbecausee they make qualities tv's that are like 50 inches, so i'm sure they make great 18 inch computer screens. Acer on the other hand is a budget pc brand, based on brand alone i think samsung would be much better. However it is all about the 1080p High Definition. Go for a good economical price, no more than 300 for sure. For 18 inches i would say it should be about 100-200. Give me a shout if you have any questions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range