Key /Special Features of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
8. Small order accepted.
Main Export Markets:
Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 3, a square of the number of tiles required: 1 ÷ A ÷ B;
4, a brick area S = A × B
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- I disagree with the other answer. I have put ceramic tile on several floors that had a wood subfloor and vinyl tile on top. Unless your subfloor is very unstable, ceramic tiles will do fine if correctly installed. Ask at Home Depot for the correct kind of Thinset to put on top of vinyl.
- Q:A roof tile falls off the roof of a house. An observer inside the house notices that the tile took 0.2 s...?
- Average velocity of tile in falling past window = 1.6/0.2 = 8m/s This is the instantaneous velocity of the tile half way down the window in time. This means that the tile had a velocity of 8m/s 0.1 sec after it reached the top of the window. How long does it take a falling body to attain velocity of 8m/s, v = u +at 8 = 0 + 9.8t t= 8/9.8 t = 0.816sec 0.816 - 0.1 = 0.716 seconds Therefore it reached the top of the window in 0.716 seconds. How far must the tile fall to attain a velocity of 0.716 sec? s = ut + ½*a*t² s = 0 + ½*9.8*0.716² s = 2.5m The tile fell from height 2.5m above the top of the window.
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- use mastic its simple run a straight line with a string or snap a line or use level want to start with a full tile in areas that are in plain view and i dont know this guys problem but i never have a prob with mastic trowel it on correctly and bump tile for adhering
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- If the tiles are 9x9, they are VA, vinyl asbestos. If the tiles are 12x12, they are VCT, vinyl composite, and the same installation rules apply to both types. Most quality latex modified thin set motars will set over the VA and VCT with no problem, as long as the VA or VCT are bonded securely to the concrete slab. Use TEC Superflex or Mapei Ultraflex 3, which have more portland cement and latex for better bonding. Prior to installation of your porcelain or ceramic, please thoroughly wash the VA or VCT tile with a strong stripper to remove any oils or waxes that might interfere with the mortar bonding. Then, rinse the tile with clean water. You will not have any hazardous waste problems, since you have not disturbed the VA tile and have encapsulated them permanently.
- Q:Canadian tile quality is good
- Home color, plus space. Into the human design, to the elements of life, carefully build the dream of home, to create a warm and comfortable classic Habitat, so colorful colors into every detail of life, add color for the space, add color for life, enjoy a Calm the way of life at the same time, so tired of the body and mind to find the rest of the harbor.
- Q:how do you cut a circle on Porcelain tiles? help please.?
- Maybe take them back to where you bought they along with the medallion and see if they will do them for you. NOt an easy job!
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- Vinyl tile , sheet vinyl, laminate flooring, wood (iffy)or carpet are the best choices for a mobile home. Ceramic is never suggest or recommended for a mobile home.There is just to much natural deflection to have ceramic hold properly. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range