Key /Special Features of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
8. Small order accepted.
Main Export Markets:
Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001
- Q:Is it a bad idea to attach tile over existing tile? What is the best way?
- I definitely wouldnt recommend tiling over tile. Thats asking for trouble. It would be much better in the long run to just pull up the tile and sheetrock. Maybe you can jigsaw the part of the sheetrock where the tiles are at that way you can salvage what sheetrock you can. Then re-sheetrock where the tiles were at and tile away. To tile over tile is just bad work and you would probably have to do it anyway. Might as well do it right the first time and get it overwith. =)
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- Been there, done that... Can't happen. What you can do, however, is go to the hardware store and buy new ones OR if replacing them is out of the question, get a can of KILZ paint primer. It is the best stain blocker on the planet. Once you cover it with Kilz, it WILL still show through the Kilz, itself, but once you have one or two coats of regular pain over it, you will never see the blood again.
- Q:need help with tile sealer...?
- i dont know about anything chemical, but what about a paint scraper? it would be a lot of hard word, but it would prob get rid of the nasty extras. Just trying to be helpful. good luck ;)
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- If you are dealing with ceramic tile and you sand it, you will see the red clay backing come through. Don't do this. You will wind up replacing the tile anyway. If it is just the grout color you want to change, there is a grout colorant that you can purchase to dye the grout to what ever color you want. If the tile is also dirty, you will probably want to replace the tile as well. You can pull up the old tile, or you could put down a new subfloor and tile over that. Check with your local stores, Lowe's, Home depot, etc. You should be able to find tile at a good price and knowledgable people to help you with the project.
- Q:Are tiled showers worth the trouble?
- Tile okorder.com/
- Q:How to use Workforce THD20 Tile Cutter? ?
- === use your search box == how to use the workforce thd20 == please be aware that tile cutting is a learned art ... you have to go S L O W .. and cut at a fraction of an inch at a time if you want to avoid cracking the tile and breakage .... it is not lik
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- bathing room tiles are farley affordable and uncomplicated to place in. i does not paint them, that seems particularly cheesy to me. i could propose only changing all of them. if it is the bathtub encompass area you're conversing approximately my company replaces all of that for $650 which contains the hardi board in the back of the tile. that's definitely significant in case you have had some lacking tiles or cracked tiles because of the fact moisture gets in the back of there and motives mold. while you're conversing approximately portray floor tile i could additionally propose only changing all of it. Tiling isn't that confusing extraordinarily in a bathing room on the grounds that its so small. i could say splurge slightly and get new tile. it is going to a great deal improve the look of your bathing room. And dont be afraid to circulate with tiles in sizes including 13x13 on partitions and 20x20 on flooring. It particularly makes the area look greater.
- Q:travertine tile?
- The best thing that you should do is to change your floor tiles. Why don't you try marble this time? It will instantly transform your bathroom into an oasis of relaxation.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range