||as client's requirement
2MM thickness cold rolled baosteel aisi 201 202 304 304L stainless steel coil manufacturers
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.my company long-term supply stainless steel products including:stainless steel sheet,stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube.
|Commodity||2MM thickness cold rolled baosteel aisi 201 202 304 304L stainless steel coil manufacturers|
|Width||1000mm,1219mm,1240mm,1500mm,2000mm or as customer's demand|
|Length||1000mm-6000mm or as customer's demand|
|Packing||Kraft Paper and Seaworthy Wooden Pallet or according to|
|Place of Origin||Shanxi China (MAINLAND)|
|Payment terms||L/C & T/T|
|Delivery Time||Up To Order|
|No.1||The surface finiyshed by heat treatment|
and pickling or processcorresponding there to after hot rolling.
| Chemical tank,pipe|
|2B||Those finished,after cold rolling,by heattreatment,pickling or otherequivalent treatment and lastly bycold rolling to given appropriate luster.|| Medical equipment,Food |
|No.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100|
to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
|No.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150|
to No.180 abrasive specified in JIS R6001
| Medical equipment|
|BA||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.|| Electric equipment,|
|HL||Those finished polishing so as to give |
continuous polishing streaks by use=ing abrasive of suitable grain size.
| Kitchen utensils,Building|
Chemical Composition(in percentage):
| Grade|| C|| Mn(Max)|| P(Max)|| S(Max)|| Si(Max)|| Cr(Max)||Ni(Max)||Mo(Max)|
| 304L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0-20.0|| 8.0-12.0|
| 310S||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1.5||24.0-26.0|| 19.0-22.0|
| 316L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0-18.0|| 10.0-14.0||2.0-3.0|
| 317L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.0-20.0|| 11.0-15.0||3.0-4.0|
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- Often use magnets to determine whether stainless steel magnet attracts people, that is the stainless steel, the stainless steel is impossible. It seems that the people of stainless steel as well as understanding the misunderstanding. In fact this is just the difference between austenitic stainless steel and other stainless steel has no magnetism.In general, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic magnet can not suck), there are other ferrite stainless steel, with the ferromagnetic (magnets attract). But they can not just use a stainless steel magnetic discrimination. For the stainless steel tube, no magnet up or not, as long as the quality standards are stainless steel.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range