||Number of Cells(pieces):
200W solar panel for solar system
The 200Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 200W;
2)Max power: 200W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 200 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 200Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 5.55/11.1|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.6/19.5|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 6.1/12.2|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.6%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.7%|
|Operating Temperatureº C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*12|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- Solar in Chicago is not much help, you would need at least 3kwh for whatever size unit you have, (3 tons is meaningless in this context!) You would not get enough sun even in the summer to operate for more thn 6 hours a day. For Chicago you probably need a wind generator, or go for a heat pump.
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- you cant make solar panels to generate electricity at home. A LOT of high tech equipment is needed. About the cheapest option is to use solar powered garden lights but that is all you'll get is a bit of light.(Google making solar panels) You should be able to make up a windmill powered generator though (but dont expect much power out of something you can make easily) Do some research yourself
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- Since the sun moves in the sky on a very predicatable course you don't need a closed loop control system to track it. All you need is a clock-drive motor and the proper gearing for your latitude. The clock drive motor will move at a constant rotational velocity based on time, and when it is geared down properly the angle of the shaft will follow the sun. Make sure the clock motor is powerful enough to move the solar panel, etc. That's a start, anyway. .
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- yeah ... use dem magnets to mount it. you might enjoy a site called vandwellers google you tube vandwellers to find them. one problem with mounting it to your roof. when you want to park in the shade out of the suns heat,,, your panels are in the shade.
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- first you should have good solar panels. because it can work well and make electricity quikly. when absorb sunshine it will produce electric charger and make electricity.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Yes there are companies that sell solar panels, many of them specialize in solar, a simple google search with your state or city name and the word solar should get you many results. There are actually two kinds of solar panels that get installed on homes, one kind creates electricity, the other heats up water. Depending on how large a system you installed, you could have all of your electricity or hot water powered by solar, which would mean you'd use less nonrenewable resources like coal, oil, or natural gas. The other difference the solar panels would make would be in your electric or gas bill, that number would go down right away, but you'd have to wait a few years before the money you save there would cover the cost of buying the panels, the number of years depends on your state, and the size of your system. Starting in January there will be a 30% federal tax credit, that would mean savings for every installation in the US. Also a lot of states now have a rebate program, which means the system is even less expensive.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range