||Number of Cells(pieces):
200W solar panel for solar system
The 200Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 200W;
2)Max power: 200W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 200 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 200Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 5.55/11.1|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.6/19.5|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 6.1/12.2|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.6%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.7%|
|Operating Temperatureº C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*12|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:Building my own solar panels?
- Scam. okorder.com/ Many of the other review sites are fakes to steer people into buying.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- The only way I know of is to invest the money in the stock market. Most savings accounts only pay 3% intrest. While stocks float and if you don't know what you are doing you will never make as much money as you could save on your electric bill. Then the fact that you have to pay the electric bill out of the money. In the end you rented electric and can never get your money back. You can always sell the solar electric system and get your money back plus a profit. Not many people live in the same house even 20 years so it will sell. Toss the coin. It is what ever is best for you.
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- In whichever car I'm not using much, I plug in a small solar panel to the cigar lighter socket, and simply place it up on the dashboard. So long as it gets daylight, it's working, it doesn't need full, direct sun. I just slip it between the transmission-tunnel and passenger seat when I get in, and my cars start right on the first turn of the key. It only delivers a very low level of charge, but it's STILL a net-gain, rather than the battery slowly getting a little tired - even the clock in the car, and the armed alarm-system takes SOME current to run, but even the smallest of panels will sort this out for you.
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- It's not necessary. The time, materials, energy, and money you have to put out might not be worth it. Being this is your first unit, there are cheap enough panels; you should shop around. OKorder alone with an array of selections and there is Home Depot and others. When solar panels not hooked up correctly or you don't have the right equipment you can cause the batteries to explode. Do your research there's plenty on Youtube. I'd read the answers here but you really need to do some homework elsewhere. It is that serious that I wouldn't give any advise on the how to.
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- Solar panels (arrays of photvoltaic cells) use renewable energy from the sun, and are a clean and environmentally sound means of collecting solar energy. Solar panels are a great way to generate electricity on a small scale. Solar panels are commonly named solar cells or photovoltaic cells. Photovoltaic means literally light electricity.” Solar cells or PV cells rely on the photovoltaic effect to absorb the energy of the sun and cause current to flow between two oppositely charged layers. Solar panel installation is a cost effective part of the green movement for saving energy. There are different types of solar panels available, including Monocrystalline Panels, Polycrystalline Panel, Cast Polycrystalline Panels, String Ribbon Silicone Panels and Thin Film Panels. Find more information about solar panels at this Web site:
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- Larger solar arrays are made by grouping more solar panels together. There are no large solar panels. They are all about the same size. Do an internet search on solar photovoltaic panels, and you will get hundreds of hits from on line companies that sell them. Most have a sales consultant you can e-mail who will help you decide what you need.
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- If you want long term working ones then no. I have not seen the web instructions ones, but solar panels that are manufactured are a lot more complex then simple solar panels that you make in your backyard. Also, you need to have some type of turbine or other thing to change heat energy into electrical energy. For a non science person to try and do this and have it work the first time maybe hard to accomplish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range