|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- light from the sun hits the atoms and excites the electrons. This knocks the electrons out of the atom and then the electrons travel in a certain direction. This is the basics of electricity... flowing electrons. And so there's your direct current. I'm sure you could find out more by googling how do solar panels work
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- Solar panels are arrays of individual solar cells connected in series and parallel, and.. A high quality, monocrystalline silicon solar cell, at 25 °C cell temperature, may produce 0.60 volts open-circuit (Voc). The cell temperature in full sunlight, even with 25 °C air temperature, will probably be close to 45 °C, reducing the open-circuit voltage to 0.55 volts per cell. The voltage drops modestly, with this type of cell, until the short-circuit current is approached (Isc).
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- I'm okorder.com/... . That means that not only do they guarantee the panel won't completely die, they guarantee that it will deliver a certain amount of power. That suggests that manufacturers expect most panels to last longer than 25 years. Our panels have been up a little over 5 years - no trouble yet. In a dirty location, or where the panels are mounted flat, occasional cleaning may be required. In many place, the morning dew and slant of the panels is enough to keep them clean. In my limited experiments with our panels, I saw little difference in power production between a panel that appeared dingy to the eye, and one that was just cleaned. There is a component called an inverter used in most solar power systems. That generally has a warranty of 0 years, so expect it to break after 5, to be replaced at a cost of a few thousand dollars. Or maybe repaired for less. The kind of solar power popularly installed today does not use batteries. Batteries are generally only for remote installations that did not have grid power when the solar was first put up.
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- For okorder.com/... Electric power. Rather than an overhead cable you can bury a cable or PVC conduit and power the shed with 20AC. You can easily supply 5 to 30A of 20V AC that supply all of your power needs without the issues and limitations of the Solar system. If your shed is within 200 ft of your home you should be able to power the shed for less than $400 if you do the work.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- You have to decide which is more important to you, cost or efficiency. The most efficient solar panels that are commercially available cost more than twice as much per square foot than the cheapest ones. Ultimately, I believe that the cost per watt was actually better on the cheaper, least efficient panels, but then you need a lot of square footage in order to generate any substantial power. So it comes down to what you have more of, space or money. The new panels that collect a wider range of light are not currently available commercially, and when they are I am sure that they will be expensive. I have read the research but have not heard of anyone mass producing them yet.
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- It depends upon how you look at things. If you are looking for a decent return on investment, or a business decision, it is probably very unwise. In most cases people would see a far better return in upgrading insulation in ceilings, walls, and windows to much better insulation than they currently have, followed by proper resizing heating and air conditioning to smaller unit size to fit their lesser need as a result of the insulation. The heat an air conditioning units should be the highest efficiency available. The return on the above can make a positive and economic investment in many cases. If you have done the above first, and have money to spend and do not care about the return on it, then you can play with solar or wind. However, typical cost of generation of solar and wind energy is about $0.22 / KWH and you can purchase from utility at about $0.0/ KWH including generation and distribution so this is not all that prudent.
- Q:Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.
- Q:Is it truE thet solar panels. . ?
- Solar okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range