|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- Most people think all one needs is some solar panels to make power. It doesn't usually work that way. On a boat it is easy because most boats use batteries and DC power. If all you want to do is make DC power, you will need a battery to hook your portable unit / units to. You can then use the battery to supply power to something that uses battery power. You may need a voltage converter if the device is not 2 volt. To use the power you get from solar panels for AC power like your house has, you need a regulator, inverter, and controller to change the DC output from the panel (s) to AC and then control the power into your electric system. You also need a unit from your electric company installed. A decent minimal solar system for an average house may cost around $5000 - $0,000. It will take many, many years to pay back. For a full-use system with generator, it will probably take $30,000 - $40,000 IF you don't use it for air conditioning. If you live in an area where you have a lot of cloudy days, it will take many, many, many, many years to pay back. The reason everyone isn't using solar power is because it is not cheap and has not been cost-effective for most situations. Most Americans would not like it's inconvenience at times. It is not new science. It is in use many places and well known. It is great for some applications and as fuel and electrical power cost increase it will be used more. Don't believe the media and hollywood. They are not interested in truth. They are just interested in making you believe their way. Study and learn.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- outside is going to be much better. You can't tell but glass is actully opaque to many ranges of 'light'. If you look at advertising for windows you may see claims to reduce sun fading of your carpet/ furniture. That is because the glass blocks UV. Solar panels get some of their energy from UV light. Also some windows are engineered to block IR to help insulate better when the house is cooler than the outside. Again, solar panels get some of their energy from light in the infrared range. And finally if you're charging batteries the 'off angle time' is still important. The amount of light absorbed is pretty closely related to the cosine of the angle that the sun is 'off' of the direct. so when the sun is 45 degrees off of perpendicular the panels still get cos45 =.707 or about 70% of the available energy. (In practice it's a little less than that because not as much energy gets to the panel to be absorbed as at midday). But anyway, you can figure two hours of morning or late afternoon sun will give you as much energy as hour of midday sun. So if the panel is inside, you miss out on that available energy.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- No they don't have an outlet. The wires attached to the solar panel can be attached to say a battery and keep it charged during day even during.use. At night you use battery power.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh?
- your first question: Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh? 540 kW-hr / 50W = 3600 hours it would take that long for the panel to generate that amount of energy. your second question is confused, as you both stipulate the number of hours at 6 hours per day, and you try to solve for the number of hours. 000 x 50w = 50 kW 50 kW x 6 hr/day x 30 day/mo = 27000 kW-hr/mo = 27 MW-hr/mo that is the amount of energy generated. That is nowhere close to 88240 kWh or 88 MW-hr. I would take 7 times more solar panels to generate that much energy. .
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- depends on what light bulbs you have in watts.depends on how many you want on. for the power equation you take P which equals watts x I which equals amps and E which equals volts and you multiply the amps and the volts together to get the watts which the solar panel is generating. for example if you had 7 60 watt light bulbs you would need 420 watts generated. which if you got 50 watt panels each you would need 9 panels. and for what your talking about if you want the stuff to work when the power goes out you are going to need an inverter. not to be confused with a grid ti inverter. and a few batteries i recommend deep cycle batteries that are meant for solar panels. depends on what fan you have.
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- If they're just to be used as an example, go around your neighborhood, and find a yard with solar yard lights. Then ask the owner whether you might borrow one or two. If they say no, move on and find another house. I'm pretty sure someone will say yes, after you explain what it's for. They will trust you, because you could have just stolen the lights, but instead asked. Option B is to have your parents take you to Fry's Electronics, and purchase a solar item, like a motion detector light, or even a standalone solar panel. As long as you don't mess up the box, you should be able to return it later for credit. But that's borderline dishonest, because you never intended to keep the merchandise.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Sunlight power panels had been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the many oldest, most efficient and most liable methods to produce electrical energy from the solar. Every module is made out of a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient, although more pricey, than the more moderen and less expensive polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. You can normally appreciate them through their color which is more often than not black or iridescent blue. The silicon crystals have lengthy existence and they may be able to withstand wear and tear with out degrading its workability. Additionally solar is a main source renewable vigour as far as the sunlight method is worried. Sunlight has little influence within the residing creature. So sun panel should be in practice
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range