||Number of Cells(pieces):
200W Solar module with A Grade 2.78W mono solar cell! !
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell.
2. Excellent backsheet;
3. EVA from top vendors;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Mono-crystalline 125*125 solar cells.
25-year limited warranty of 80% power output;
10-year limited warranty of 90% power output;
5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||200W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||37.72V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||5.3A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||5.83A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||45.08V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.031%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.31%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.42%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- It costs more than they will ever save you in electricity cost.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- You would be amazed how often I have answered this question. The answer is that it depends on your latitude and local weather . Let's see if I can give you enough information so that you can determine the answer for yourself. A kW solar panel is rated at kW when it is exposed to a solar flux of kW/m^2 (called a peak sun hour). There are readily available tables of effective peak sun hours per day by city (see Reference ). Let's use Fairbanks, AK as an example (it is the first line of the table). Fairbanks get an average of 3.99 of peak sun hours per day on average. So your panel would produce 3.99 kW*hr per day on average.
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- You have to look at the power output of the cell. The first consideration has to do with voltage. A single cell with no load might output one volt or less. Wiring cells in series would double that output, at least in theory. (Internal resistance will lower the actual voltage.) You've wired the cells in parallel, however. Try unsoldering one electrode and then measure voltage output of each cell. There is still the issue of current output. I don't know if there will be enough with your setup. How many cells are there and what kind of batteries were they charging?
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- Solar panels have a upper temperature limit, and it's only a bit more than it would reach in a very bright sunny day near the equator. Start shining heat lamps on it and you will raise it past it's max temperature, and it will die. .
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- image voltaic thermal or warm water beats PV or Photovoltaic on a daily basis. The Mono and Poly are the main conventional. they provide years of provider and function a shown song checklist. they do no longer seem to be very warmth tolerant. production will flow down on warmer day as maximum shrink sheets will instruct. Amorphous Panels are greater warmth tolerant. they're additionally greater valuable at production with ,low easy or in part cloudy days. They produce much less what in keeping with sq. foot and want a larger section. First image voltaic produces those variety of panels. HIT by utilizing Sanyo blends those 2 together to produce a panel with the main suitable of the two structures. All PV is costly. The payoff tiers from 7-2 many years in keeping with many components.
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- A okorder.com/, or resistance—vary when light is incident upon it) which, when exposed to light, can generate and support an electric current without being attached to any external voltage source, but do require an external load for power consumption.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- I have a boat in a sunny place and four 80 watt panels. These will run my fridge Tv and a few LED's. I still have to run my engine for hot water and washing machine. My Batteries only last a few years and are a real pain. I go on the mains when I can to get the batteries topped up. The panels are ok if there is nothing else, they are not the answer to the future of energy supply. There is also the moral aspect of the feed in tariff. For the rich to load their electricity bill onto the less well off is not acceptable and those panels on the roof tell all your neighbors that you are doing it. That will show a greedy selfish attitude. If they are any good why don't the power companies buy them and save buying coal?
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- Mark G has a good answer. If you leave your voltmeter on the solar cells when you hook up the motor, you will see the voltage drop to near zero. Same thing would happen if you tried to use 2 9 volt batteries to start your car. They just cant maintain the voltage when high curent demands are made.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range