glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- As the solar light is more dispersed, we must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- The basic working principle of flat solar collectors is very simple. Generally speaking, the sun through the transparent cover plate to the surface coated with absorbent layer on the heat absorber, in which most of the solar radiation can be absorbed by the absorber, into heat, and to the fluid channel in the working fluid.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- resulting in no hot water in the rain and snow weather; and air to hot water works relative It is not affected by the sunshine, theoretically can be used throughout the year.
- Q:About centralized solar water heater
- passes through the solenoid valve or the collecting system circulating water pump under the control of the control system to run automatically, The hot water in the collector will be transferred to the
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector temperature range is divided into: low temperature collector, the temperature collector, high temperature collector.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- according to whether to track the sun, according to whether there is a vacuum space; According to the collector type of heat transfer, the solar collectors can be divided into two types. Liquid collector air collector according to enter the mouth of the solar radiation is to change the direction of classification According to the solar radiation into the lighting port to change direction,
- Q:What is the solar collector
- A solar collector is a device that converts radiant energy from the sun into heat. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, the location of solar collectors have different species, can be placed on the roof, the angle is generally 45 degrees, you can put on the south wall and building integration, selected as a satisfactory answer Thank you!
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- However, the current plating black chrome process, the current density (15 ~ 200A / dm2), the solution conductivity is poor, plating will produce a lot of Joule heat, cooling and ventilation need to maintain normal production. In addition, the black chrome plated in the non-copper pieces, you need to pre-copper, and then plating bright nickel, and finally black chrome, the higher production costs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range