glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the use of hot plate materials are: copper collector plate, copper and aluminum composite collector plate, aluminum collector plate
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube according to the type of heat absorber material, can be divided into two categories: one is the glass heat absorber vacuum tube (or all glass vacuum tube), one is the metal heat absorber vacuum tube (or glass - metal vacuum tube). Heat pipe vacuum tube is a metal heat absorber vacuum tube, which consists of heat pipe, heat absorber, glass tube and metal cover and other major components.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- Flat plate solar collector heat plate is flat shape, hence the name. It consists of transparent cover, heat sink, and jacket composed of four parts. The solar radiation passes through the transparent cover of the collector, is projected on the heat absorbing plate, the heat absorbing plate absorbs and converts it into heat energy, and then the heat is transferred to the heat transfer medium in the heat absorbing plate to raise the temperature Useful energy output.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Should pay attention to the following: 1) to install the collector (water heater) on the structure of pre-set embedded parts or fixed bolts, when the collector installed in the masonry wall, the embedded parts should be added to the structural column.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- As a high-temperature collector, can get a higher collector temperature, can be used for power generation, refrigeration and air conditioning, heating, desalination and other production and living areas.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- easy to achieve with the combination of building components. Coupled with its collector plate for the metal material, can be easily used wire, welding and other connections, for the installation, maintenance and use to provide a convenient. Second, has a high thermal efficiency.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- However, the current plating black chrome process, the current density (15 ~ 200A / dm2), the solution conductivity is poor, plating will produce a lot of Joule heat, cooling and ventilation need to maintain normal production. In addition, the black chrome plated in the non-copper pieces, you need to pre-copper, and then plating bright nickel, and finally black chrome, the higher production costs.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- Because of the different use, the collector and its matching system type is divided into many kinds, the name is also different, such as cooking for the solar cooker, used to generate hot water solar water heater, dry items for the solar dryer, for Melting metal solar furnace, as well as solar houses, solar thermal power plants, solar desalination and so on.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- According to heat transfer media classification: can be divided into liquid collector and air collector two categories, of which the liquid for the heat medium for most of the water as a medium, that constitutes a variety of solar water heaters; air for the heat transfer medium, It constitutes a variety of solar dryers. The core of the solar collector is the heat sink, which functions to absorb the radiant energy of the sun and transfer heat to the heat transfer medium. In the liquid as the medium, the heat-absorbing plate tube plate, wing tube, flat box, snake tube, etc., can be made of metal materials and non-metallic materials. The sunscreen surface of the heat-absorbing panel is coated with a black endothermic coating. The structure of the solar collectors for the heat transfer medium is often in the form of mesh, honeycomb and porous beds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range