2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA filter CNST6240
2 in 1 stick and hand stick vacuum
easy empty dust cup
* Unit dimension
* Frequency (Hz)
* Nominal power
* Dust tank capacity
sofa brush,flat nozzle
* Air flow
* Suction power
* Gift box:
* Master carton size:
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
* Net Weight (kg)
* Gross Weight (kg)
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:what do you think of mini vacuum cleaners?
- Well they are not as powerful as big vacuum cleaners but they are worth buying.
- Q:MAth question!!! 8th grade (:?
- 4000$ worth of vacuum cleaners
- Q:Is it strange that I absolutely despise and am terrified of........?
- I just giggled a bit.
- Q:Rainbow vacuum cleaners....?
- Ive had one... I love my dyson. Who wants to clean up gross water... and what happens when you spill it... because it will happen!
- Q:Have you ever run over your OWN toe with the front of the vacuum cleaner?
- let me tell u a story about me and vacuum cleaners...my hubby and i have been married for 10 yrs, and i've had to buy a new vacuum cleaner for EVERY year we've been married, cuz it aint just my toes I'm runnin' over!!! <<<me and the vacuum, DON'T GET ALONG!!!
- Q:Need help buying a vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
- I own the Bissell. I have a Siberian Husky and Shepard mix. The vacuum does good with picking up hair and the attachments make it good for getting hair off my black comforter. My only complaint is that the container that holds all the hair and dirt is too small. It fills up after just one room. So I'm constantly having to empty it. It can also overfill so you have to be careful of that. You just have to pull hair out of the filters. Also, it's gets really dirty for some reason (the outside). So I have to wipe it down ever few months. (I feel like Monica on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. vacuuming the vacuum!) Which is about when I clean out the filters too. Just read the reviews on all the vacuums! The Bissell does have a lot of good reviews. Good luck!
- Q:air purifier or air cleaner?
- Air purifier/ cleaner are the same but if need some help with air purification system just heck the link below.
- Q:Professional House Cleaners only Please answer question about Commercial Vacuum cleaners?
- As a landlord/construction maintenance supervisor we used many distinctive instruments, however the longest enduring became the Oreck. this is mild, efficient, and common to circulate. In 20 years, I purely offered 2 of them.
- Q:Is your dog afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- Some dogs are some aren't. My dog doesn't mind the vacuum cleaner at all. I'm always telling him to move when I'm cleaning or I'd have to run over him.
- Q:something stuck in my vacuum.. should i take these screws out? pic!?
- It should be easy to put back together if you take the screws out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range