2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA filter CNST6240
2 in 1 stick and hand stick vacuum
easy empty dust cup
* Unit dimension
* Frequency (Hz)
* Nominal power
* Dust tank capacity
sofa brush,flat nozzle
* Air flow
* Suction power
* Gift box:
* Master carton size:
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
* Net Weight (kg)
* Gross Weight (kg)
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:which Vacuum cleaner company will be the first to used the phrase our vacuum's suck to promote their product?
- According to Dyson they have advertised that Our vacuum cleaners really suck. Electrolux has advertised their products with Nothing sucks like an Electrolux. I have no idea who was first or if others have also used similar slogans. I have read complaints about Black and Decker products where it was stated that the only product they make that does not suck is their vacuum. Personally I have not had much experience with their products but with the couple I have had they were OK considering most were less expensive and for small occasional jobs they were sufficient. For serious working I have my quality tools that also carried much higher prices. For air pumps that plug into a vehicle lighter socket I can say that my Black and Decker air pump has been excellent having filled many bike tires, wheel barrow tires and other things. After 25 years it still blows.
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth it?
- They are absolutely worth it if you own your house and care about cleanliness, and the life of your floor covering. I have done side by side tests using many many different vacuums, including dyson, electrolux, oreck, rainbow, and all the junk ones you can buy at department stores...using test pads. the only vacuum that even came close in value was a central vac. other than that, kirby is by far the best IF you can afford one.
- Q:Do you like Sharks? Why.?
- I believe sharks are awesome creatures. People have made them out to be villains. People are angry at sharks because they someimes bite but consider the fact that when swimming at the beach were in a shared ecosystem. The sharks were there first so we should respect them. If I was a shark I would probably be angry that 100s of people swim around in my home. Also when sharks bite their not necessarly trying to eat someone. They dont have hands and their fins arent effective in feeling something so they use their teeth. Their just trying to feel and unfortunately it involves their teeth but once again its their turf. Sooooo I love sharks because their beautiful enough said : )
- Q:How do I use a vacuum cleaner as a masturbation aid?
- When i was 12-14 and my mom would leave me alone, I would put my cock in the vacuum hose. It made a lot of noise as the skin slapped against the sides of the hose It took about 30 seconds before i was brought to my knees with a ticticklishness i didnt understand.
- Q:what are some good cheap~ish handheld vacuum cleaners?
- the best i've found has been dirt devil.
- Q:best vacuums cleaners on the market today?
- I am so glad that you asked that question. I had been looking for myself a vacuum cleaner until a few weeks ago. I think I have bought the best vacuum cleaner ever. Its a Eureka Altima Turbo bagless that has the attachments for stairs and also includes a self cleaning duster. I purchased it at my local Wal-Mart for 78 dollars.
- Q:question about jupiter?
- Jupiter's gravitational field is much stronger than any other planet of our Sun. There is no practical surface -- the atmosphere just gets more and more dense as you approach the planet. You could potentially devise some sort of airplane like vehicle which could fly through the atmosphere. Engine technology would be only one problem. Temperatures are cold, escape velocity is very high, and many other problems need to be solved. Getting a sample of Jupiter's atmosphere could be as simple, if you have solved the other problems, of having a vacuum bottle, opening it to draw in and capture a sample, then closing the bottle and leaving. You can read a lot about Jupiter's gravity, temperatures, size, escape velocity, and so on by searching for Jupiter in wikipedia.
- Q:Why are diesel locomotives noisy?
- power makes noise. sure, the noise could be muffled better -- which would reduce power output and require more engines burning more fuel to move the same total load. why don't locomotives use less noisy engines? effectively the only less noisy engine is third rail electric. [gas turbines can't be used -- the gas is explosive in ordinary air and thus huge hazard in derailment or other accident.] third rail electric is very expensive of installation cost -- so much so that it is impractical [too expensive] for all but the most frequently used trackage.
- Q:Whats the best stick vacuum for tile floors?
- I think the Miele brooms are the best in the world. Very strong, quiet and can be used for bare floors or rugs.
- Q:I'm going to be doing door to door sales. Can you give me some tips?
- watch your nose as they slam the door.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range