2.5W GU10 LED 18SMD SpotLight
Consume wattage: 2.5 W
Beam degree: 120 °
LEDs: 18pcs 5055 High bright LED
Light body material:glass no cover
Lumen: day white 6500K
warm white 2800-3000K
Dimension.: Φ50 mm x H55 mm
Net weight: 60g
Certification: CE and RoHS
GU10 18SMD LED Lifespan:40,000hs
Low power consumption
Very low heating output
Warranty: two years
1)80%-90% energy saving than incandescent lights
2)Enviroment friendly:NO polution,no UV radiation
3)Stable light source,no RF interference
1.Use metal body, act better in heat dissipation.
2. Add glass cover, to protect electrostatic.
3. GU10 SMD LED with built-in constant current driver instead of traditional resistance, produce less heat.
1.Super market/ Hotel/ Coffee House
2.Night club/ Disco Hall/ Karaoke Room
3.Bank/ Meeting room
4.Exhibition hall/ Exhibition wardrobe/ show case
5.Living room for SMD Lighting
Promises---Best quality,best service,best price!---Long business
As the good quality of our products,We do want long business,not once business!So we will keep the best quality for you!
More than competitive!
we can supply you any sample
For small quantity,we will send you goods as soon as we get the payment,never delay!
Best service!Extra service!OEM service
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:The ten patch LED lights are connected in parallel. The rated power is 5 watts. How much voltage do you need?
- The voltage needs to be determined according to the product specification, usually 3.1 - 3.5V
- Q:How to install the patch LED lamp band?
- Installed indoors, you can directly tear off the stickers on the 3M double-sided adhesive surface, and then fix the light bar where it needs to be installed. Just press it with your hands.
- Q:What is the difference in performance between the LED plug-in and the LED patch?
- 1, the patch is relatively easy to heat dissipation, can be directly welded on the aluminum substrate, heat faster.2, in general, there is a straw type shell, general lighting has front facing directivity, just look at it, brightness will be the biggest. The patch has a relatively wide divergence angle and is more suitable for fluorescent lamps.
- Q:Why is the patch LED blue light dim?
- When making a batch of LED lights, the brightness values of various lights are in accordance with certain rules. Due to achieve a white balance, three RGB color brightness required by the ratio of 3:6:1, that is to say the blue light required brightness is very low.
- Q:Patch LED market conditions
- Chinese suppliers also offer mature, but less profitable two-color and trichromatic products, which are mostly used in backlighting, appliances, consumer products, consumer electronics and display. Despite low market demand, vendors continue to offer sideview SMD LED, including 335 (4008), 020 (3806) and 215 (2810)
- Q:What does "1210" mean in patch LED?
- 1210 represents the size of the LED package specification (size, specification), and represents the length and width of the resistanceSpeed adoption!!!
- Q:What is the difference between SMT LED packaging with silicone and epoxy resin transparent package? What is the market situation of these two types of packaging?
- At present, it is basically made of silica gel, and the epoxy resin is very few. Only those with lower price may use some. Why is it rare to use epoxy? Because of the use of LED epoxy patch cited some discomfort because the cable used in the above: reflow welding, high temperature resistant epoxy epoxy and silicone not lead to separation, produce decay dead lights etc..
- Q:Patch LED light broken one, short circuit can use it?
- Can not casually short-circuit, according to the LED connection, but also to see the power supply voltage and current, all the LED can not flow. Any short circuit may cause excess LED to flow over or over, causing a chain reaction, a bad string,...... .
- Q:How do led patches measure good or bad?
- LED patch how to measure methods: use two meter meter test, red pen is positive, black pen negative, if there is "bee" sound is bad, if the light is good
- Q:How does the LED patch lamp differentiate between positive and negative poles?
- Because the LED open threshold is about 1.5-1.8V. It is possible that the voltage supplied by the digital multimeter does not activate it. So look at the sign. Patch LED (SMD LED), the green point of negative, relative to the positive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range