||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight, easy to carry outside
With a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
± 3% performance tolerance
Accessories: Controller(10A), cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg, carry bag, junction box, corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: Nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
Suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV, radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
Fast delivery+high quality: Folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker, 4WD, boating etc!
Foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
Cells size (mm):
Cells per module:
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- You would probably need several batteries. 700 watts means about 40 Amps from a 2 volt battery. That is a lot of current. You need to loot at how may watt-hours you need. And how many amp-hours for the batteries.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- In most cases the roof gets the most exposure to the sun. However Panels can be mounted in the yard on platforms that follows the Sun's movement. One must take into consideration of where the panels will get the most exposure to the sun.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- Silica based solar cells are not the kind of thing you whomp up in you basement. Here are a couple ideas for solar systems you can build and install yourself. Take a 4 x 8 sheet of /2 inch plywood. Frame sides with 2 x 4's. Screw tin cans in a staggered row (checker board) pattern inside frame. The more cans the more heat you get so place them nearly touching. Paint cans and entire assembly flat black. Cover top with glass, plexiglass (best) or heavy mill clear plastic (cheapest)Place on roof. Drill 3-4 inch holes in opposing sides. Run pipe or tubing into house. Attach to small low speed fan. The black paint will absorb sunlight and heat. The air moving through box will carry heat into house. It's a cheap efficient way to help heat your home. You can vary size and shape of box to fit your roof. If you use more than one box, hook them up in series. More boxes mean more surface area means more heat. To heat water. Take a steel tank. A car gas tank works well. It is galvanized so it won't rust, is cheap, and easily available at any auto salvage yard. But you will have to flush in throughly to remove gasoline odor. A steel 55 gallon drum is easier to work with but may cost more. Paint exterior of tank flat black. Weld/glue/clamp water pipes to tank. Place on ground in area that gets lots of sunlight. Attach water supply to tank and route discharge pipe to house or appliance. Black painted steel absorbs heat from sun light and heats water. In spring and fall you get warm to hot water. In summer you get scalding hot water and in winter you get cold to luke warm water. Both of these solar powered systems are seasonal and their output varies according to location and climate, but they are very inexpensive and easy to build and provide FREE heat and/or hot water for many years with little or no maintainence.
- Q:Solar Panel Help? Beginners?
- Go with the 20W kit. Possibly he can get this going and light up a 5 watt bulb? Does he have an inverter? Sounds like fun! I may look into this later. I did notice that our interstate uses these small ones along the way for something. I have something more interesting; plans for a window solar panel box made out of most scrap items lying around. Just moved so have to unpack and find those plans! Anyway, have fun and hope your dad likes his kit.
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- How would a car with Solar Panels work in a city like London, Seattle, or Dublin, where it is cloudy and rainy more often than not? Unless there is a way to store up the solar power, I don't see it working very well.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- You should read up on the different electrical units. You say .5 volts of energy, but this makes little sense. Energy is measured in Joules. Power in Watts. Solar panels will produce different voltages and currents, depending on the amount and angle of sunlight hitting them. Power = volts * amps. Before installing solar panels a home owner should do an energy audit to find out how much power they currently use - and how much that could be reduced with some easy changes. Solar panels are expensive, so it makes sense to reduce the amount that you need to install. In some places you can sell extra power back to your utility - so having extra panels might give you some small amount of money back - but this is rarely enough to justify the cost of the extra panels. I put 28 panels on my house (see picture in source URL). My utility has tiered pricing for electricity (first few kWh each month are cheap, but price for extra ones goes up in stages). My panels keep me from having to pay the higher rates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range