|Packaging Detail:||50PCS/PALLET or Loose in container to load more prop in 20or 40GP container|
2.0-3.6mSteel support prop
1)Reliable manufacturer 13 years
3)fast delivery time
Scaffolding Light Duty Shoring prop System which is use on building as traction and pressure props.
Product Name: Scaffolding Light Duty Shoring Prop Systems
Model Number: QS-L-1000/1700/1900/2000/2200
1. Made By 48mm Diameter inner tube
56mm Diameter outer tube
. Made By 40mm Diameter inner tube
48mm Diameter outer tube
3. Surface finish: Powder coated/Cold/Hot galvanized.
4:top/base plate:120*120*4mm or 150*150*6MM
5:outer thread prop sleeve:63.5*3.75*135mm
6.OEM offered ,manufactured as per customer’s requirement.
Type inner thread
Material: high strengh pipe
Surface finish:powder coated or galvanized
Painted, powder coated, electro galvanized or hot dip galvanized
Middle East or German Prop
- Q:How to calculate the double wall scaffolding
- Answer supplementSet size: the vertical distance of the vertical rod is 1.20 meters, the vertical rod is a distance of 1.05 meters, the vertical rod of the distance of 1.80 meters;The calculation of the scaffolding for double scaffolding erection height of 10 meters, the vertical pole with a single riser;The length of the inner frame is 0.30 meters;Large cross bar on the small cross bar on the large number of cross rods 2;
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- 5, Pankou scaffold disassembly do very simple, a person needs only a hammer can do the installation and removal of the entire process. Construction efficiency greatly improved, two construction workers only 1 days to complete the construction site 350m3.
- Q:How long is the service life of disc scaffolding?
- Will bring to the construction of a series of security risks, Hunan Billiton Industrial Group Co., Ltd. to provide information is generally 3-5 years
- Q:how long should i wait to change my scaffolding piercing?
- I wouldn't suggest changing it for at least 6 weeks. You have to allow the skin to heal before touching, turning or changing the bar. If you do change it beforehand, you risk damaging the skin and cartilage surrounding the piercing. I know that I didn't change mine for about 8 weeks, and I haven't ever had a problem with it.
- Q:What are the common rules for calculating the amount of scaffolding works
- General rules for the calculation of scaffolding:Masonry works (including building blocks) are higher than 1m when calculated by external scaffolding. Independent column height of less than 3.6m according to the core of the core of the circumference of the height of the calculation of the height of the project; the height of more than 3.6m of the column core circumference plus 3.6m multiplied by the actual height of the project to calculate the amount of masonry.
- Q:How old do you have to be to have your hip peirced and scaffolding?
- Old enough to spell PIERCED right. <3
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
- Q:The basic form of external scaffolding
- The limit pin of the upper bowl buckle and the upper bowl buckle is arranged on the steel pipe upright rod according to the 60cm distance, wherein the lower bowl buckle and the limit pin are directly welded on the vertical rod. When the utility model is assembled, the notch of the upper bowl buckle is aligned with the limiting pin, the cross rod joint is inserted into the lower bowl buckle, and the upper bowl buckle is pressed and rotated. Bowl buckle joints can be connected at the same time 4 bars, can be perpendicular to each other or deflect a certain angle.
- Q:I need to be guided to supplier of Aluminum Scaffolding?
- Please okorder.com Type ‘Aluminum Scaffolding+supplier+your location’ into its ‘Search’ panel, and click on ‘Enter’. Several pages of site listings giving details and links of suppliers who offer Aluminum Scaffoldings in, or near, your locality will be presented to you. Contact them, one by one, and then choose the supplier who suits your specific needs best. Happy hunting !
- Q:scaffolding piercing.. do they hurt? and how much are they in england? thanks x?
- Yes they hurt but like all piercings if you look after them then it wont hurt for long. If you don't like pain don't get them. I can't tell you what they cost in England as you posted your question in the Australia section.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range