|Packaging Detail:||50PCS/PALLET or Loose in container to load more prop in 20or 40GP container|
2.0-3.6mSteel support prop
1)Reliable manufacturer 13 years
3)fast delivery time
Scaffolding Light Duty Shoring prop System which is use on building as traction and pressure props.
Product Name: Scaffolding Light Duty Shoring Prop Systems
Model Number: QS-L-1000/1700/1900/2000/2200
1. Made By 48mm Diameter inner tube
56mm Diameter outer tube
. Made By 40mm Diameter inner tube
48mm Diameter outer tube
3. Surface finish: Powder coated/Cold/Hot galvanized.
4:top/base plate:120*120*4mm or 150*150*6MM
5:outer thread prop sleeve:63.5*3.75*135mm
6.OEM offered ,manufactured as per customer’s requirement.
Type inner thread
Material: high strengh pipe
Surface finish:powder coated or galvanized
Painted, powder coated, electro galvanized or hot dip galvanized
Middle East or German Prop
- Q:Should i rotate my scaffolding piercing?
- don't rotate it and stop using hydrogen peroxide only use warm water mixed with sea salt or anti-bacterial soap(dial),saline solution(contact cleaner),h20ocean piercing spray found at hottopic. you can turn the bar to clean it to get the other side clean but never rotate it. it'll make the piercing healing process alot slower and it can cause problems.
- Q:Classification and erection of scaffolding and related specifications
- 7, the unloading platform progress specification in our city construction scaffolding scaffolding collapse prevention effect falling accident according to the "construction safety management regulations" "construction of steel tubular scaffold safety technical specifications" (JGJ130-2001) related matters notice: now, the scaffold erection procedures for the implementation of the 1 basic requirements, construction the enterprise construction project before the implementation of special case according to the characteristics of building scaffolding (highly 24m tubular steel scaffolding, cantilever scaffold should be attached to the safety check node) the case should be responsible for the enterprise technology (General Engineering) signed by the chief supervision engineer signature recognition project review organization and implementation review does not pass the special construction case the implementation of
- Q:examples of scaffolding?
- As long as you're on the internet, why not just Google examples of scaffolding rather than expecting someone on YA to do your homework for you?
- Q:A 115 kg scaffold is 7 m long. It is hanging with two wires, one from each end?
- Because the scaffold is not moving, we can assume that the net Torque acting on the scaffold equals zero. Net Torque = 0 torque = Force x distance (d) Use the left end of the scaffold as the center point. This will eliminate the Torque caused by the left wire (d = 0, so torque = 0) There are now three forces creating torque on the scaffold. There is the weight (m x g) of the scaffold, at 3.5m from the left end. m1 x g x 3.5m There is the weight of the crate, located 1.4m from the left end: m2 x g x 1.4m These two torques are countered by the torque caused by the Tension (T) of the right wire, located 7m from the left side. T x 7m The sum of these torques is zero. (T x 7m) - (m1 x g x 3.5m) - (m2 x g x 1.4m) = zero solve for T T = ((m1 x g x 3.5m) + (m2 x g x 1.4m)) / 7m T = ((115kg x 9.8m/s^2 x 3.5m) + (520kg x 9.8m/s^2 x 1.4m)) = 1.58 x 10^3 N Hope this helps.
- Q:Mobile scaffolding accessories prices
- The cross rod is also called the diagonal pull rod, and is a cross connecting rod which is vertically connected with the two door frames. The part of both ends of the rod part is punched with a pin hole, and the locking pin on the vertical rod of the door and the frame is locked when assembling.
- Q:Can I clean my scaffold piercing with my make-up wipes?
- problematic problem. browse at search engines like google. this could help!
- Q:How to calculate the vertical force of scaffolding
- The maximum reaction force of the rod support is calculated, and the maximum bending moment and deformation are calculated under the most unfavorable load arrangement1 load calculation2 Calculation of bending strength: maximum bending moment calculation for large bar weight uniform load and load distribution of the bending moment and the most unfavorable value3 deflection calculation: the maximum deflection is considered as the calculation of the load distribution of the load and the load of the large span
- Q:Could someone please tell me a very simple scaffold on writing commentary?
- A vegan alcoholic! A chuckle emerges, a laugh perhaps for a few more bobs. Absent the mind, nicely put.
- Q:Can I recycle steel scaffolding tubes by encasing them in concrete to make a stronger beam.?
- inthisall.chills.it A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.
- Q:scaffolding piercing.. do they hurt? and how much are they in england? thanks x?
- Yes, they hurt, quite a lot. But how rad they look outweighs the pain. :D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range