19 inch professional cctv lcd monitor
|Display||Screen size||19 Inch|
|Panel type||TFT LCD Display|
|Max. Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Pixel Pitch||0.294 mm|
|Brightness||300 cd/square meter|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 typical |
|Viewing Angle(H /V)||160 / 160degree|
|Display color||16.7 Million|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 23 Watts|
|Video system||NTSC / PAL|
|Interface||Solution No.||M2(Economic Style)|
|Video 1 Input||CVBS Input(BNC type)x1|
|Video 2 Input||CVBS Input(BNC type)x1|
|Video 2 Output||CVBS Output(BNC type)x1|
|PC-RGB Input||VGA (15Pin D-Sub)x 1|
|Audio Input||Stereo 3.5mm input x1|
|Audio Output||Stereo 3.5mm Output x1|
|DC 12V Input||1|
|Features||Built in Comb Filters||2D|
|Built in De-interlace||3D|
|Source||PC / Video1 / Video2 / HDMI|
|Multi-Language||English, Chinse,French ,German,|
|Italian , Portuguese , Spanish|
|Audio||Built in Speakers(Option)||2|
|Base Stand||Desktop Stand|
|Circumstance||Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 50°C / 32°F~122°F|
|Storage Temperature||­20°C~60°C / ­4°F~140°F|
|Packings||Unit N.W./G.W.||Approx. 5.5KG/6.5KG|
|Gift Box Dimension||490x185x490 mm (LxWxH)|
|Regulations||RoHs , FCC , CE , C-tick , and so on.|
| Specification are subject to change without notice|
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:LCD display pattern
- There are several possible, I worked at Toshiba information machine company in a notebook computer assembly is to look at the screen to detect whether water ripples, most of the reason is the data line not connected, similarly, in the liquid crystal display, a part is the interference from the power supply, to see whether the filter capacitor is deformed, the other is internal wiring loose.
- Q:What is the normal resolution of a computer LCD screen?
- 1. The LCD displays the highest resolution it can support as the best resolution. At this resolution, the picture is shown to be the most elaborate.2, the LCD display supports a wide range of resolution patterns, and the display works well in each resolution mode.3, monitors work in a passive state. Graphics card set what resolution, the display will be able to support its own resolution to match the video card settings for screen display. Thus, the resolution of the screen shown by our monitor is actually achieved by setting the resolution of the video card. And the resolution of the display is prefabricated in the process of production in the video board of the display. It is the basis for the display of the display, and can not be changed artificially.4, users can set the appropriate resolution according to their own needs, set here is the resolution of the video card.If someone has poor vision, the resolution can be set a little lower, so that the picture becomes larger for users to watch. Some people want to make the picture display a bit more sophisticated, so that the resolution of the video card is set to the highest resolution that the monitor can support, that is, the best display resolution of the monitor. Therefore, the optimum resolution is not equal to the most appropriate resolution.According to the above analysis, resolution settings should be set according to their own display requirements, only the most suitable for their own needs of the resolution is the "best" resolution. The optimum resolution is relative, not absolute.
- Q:How to check liquid crystal display?
- First look at the appearance, there is no obvious scratch marks. Connect the power supply after using some test software (such as DisplayX) to test whether there are bright spots, LCD pixels. And observe whether there is leakage of liquid crystal surface edge phenomenon obviously, the screen brightness is uniform.
- Q:Why is LCD always bright when dark?
- This is DCR, the legendary dynamic contrast, the most useless one of the most deceptive thingsOSD to find those special features, turn off the OK
- Q:The LCD is black and bright
- That should be the problem of the high pressure board. Call the repair shop and fix it. Come on, it's so expensive.
- Q:Why can't my LCD monitor display full screen?
- Display screen around the border, can not show full screen, there are two common reasons:First, the video card driver is not installed properly;Two, check the display resolution and refresh rate settings inappropriate.This happens when you switch from an older CRT monitor to a new LCD monitor, because the resolution of the monitor is not consistent with the output resolution of the card. Reset the resolution.The solution is as follows:1. Turn on the computer, select "my computer", right-click, click "properties" - enter the system properties - click on the hardware. Operate according to the computer system.2, click on the "hardware", you will see "device manager", click enter.3, access to device manager will see a lot of computer related hardware and software information, the mouse down to the bottom, find the "display card"".4, look at the display name card entry under the presence of greeting or exclamation point.5, if the exclamation mark is selected, right click to see the property, whether the normal operation of equipment, if not normal operation, then try to update the driver.6, update the driver, if not successful, you need to download a network with their computer model matching card driver, download the installation drive, so that the computer will return to normal.
- Q:LCD cannot display red
- Should be the three primary colors, red signal is not connected, first look at the VGA connector socket has no breakage, loose connections or VGA connections to a problem in itself (you can try to replace the VGA cable or other host connection) in addition to the graphics VGA graphics card or the end of the problem.
- Q:How to deal with LCD snow ripple?
- If the graphics card and monitor are not bad, only the quality of the display line is not good or aging, first change the display line to see!!!
- Q:Is the LCD screen dimmed?
- Yes, there is something wrong with the backlight source. Samsung repair more expensive, it should be in more than 100, and the specific you still play his repair phone, say the situation to him, and then ask.
- Q:What's the difference between LED and WLED in LCD?
- WLED is a white backlight LCD, but white backlight is now made up of several pure color mixed into white light and the material is more pure, more environmentally friendly, and longer LED power consumption is small, so it has become the current focus respected manufacturers of products, but not in progressive color saturation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range