Order On-line Tracking
18x16 Mesh Mosquito Window Insect Screen Mesh Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh are finding more uses in modern building and constructions. It is commonly used as rending mesh in reinforcing of concrete walls. Supplied in rolls or tapes, Gucheng coated fiberglass mesh is widely applied in reinforcing walls, masaic tile mesh, natural marble, plaster board, artificial stone and exterior insulation finishing system. The fabric is also widely used for renovating building surface. Fiberglass mesh is very durable, versatile and cost-effective. It is the building material which is suitable for all kinds of architectural styles and shapes.
1) long service life: weather resistant performance excellence, has the advantages of anti aging, anti cold, anti heat, anti dry moisture resistant, flame retardant, anti moisture, anti-static, light transmission is good, not channeling wire, no deformation, anti ultraviolet, tensile strength, long service life etc.. Beautiful shape, the structure is rigorous. The window is made of glass fiber monofilament coated woven yarn is made, the rest of the material used in all PVC plastic one to suppress completed, sub body assembly, to solve the traditional gap between the screen door and window frames is too big, not tightly closed problem, use safe and beautiful and good sealing effect.
2) wide application range, can be directly installed in the window frame, wood, steel, aluminum, plastic doors and windows can be assembled; corrosion resistance, high strength, aging resistance, good fireproof performance, do not need to paint coloring.
3) non-toxic and tasteless.
4) gauze choice of glass fiber yarn, fire retardant.With anti-static function, non stick dust, good permeability.
5) with anti-static function, non stick dust, good permeability.
6) good transparency, with the true meaning of the stealth effect.
7) automatic filter UV radiation, protection of family health.
Net eye numbers
Length per roll
The Application of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
1).75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2).110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3). 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4). 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
Q: Can you do OEM?
A: Yes, we can do OEM products.
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: 1.We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, this courier cost charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
2. Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI (remote pick-up) service upon Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to have the samples collected; or inform us your courier account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|