Order On-line Tracking
18x16 18x18 Fire Resistant PVC Plastic Coated Black Grey White Brown Fiberglass Window Screen Mesh
Fibergalss Window Screen Mesh
Fiberglass Mesh is woven by fiberglass yarns, then alkaline-resistant latex coated. It owns great alkaline-resistant and high strength.
As a perfect engineering material in construction, It is widely used to reinforce cement, stone, wall materials, roofing, gypsum and so on.
Measure the height and width of the opening to be protected and selected the mosquito screen of the appropriate size. Cut the mosquito screen to the required width and height. As a general rule, offer the mosquito screen directly to the selected surface and fix as preferred, trimming off any excess material. Cut the fabric to size with an ordinary pair of scissors.
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen etc)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4.Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
5. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
6. Fire board. grinding wheel base fabric.
7. Road surface with geogrid
8. Construction caulking tape etc
Hot sale fiberglass mesh:
1. 75g / m2 or less: Used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 or about: Widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 or about: Used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 or about: Used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
The specifications of fiberglass screen mesh:
The photos of fiberglass insect screen mesh:
If you want to find more details about the fiberglass insect screen mesh, you could make an Inquiry in okorder.com. Okorder.com provides you the products with best price and quality!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|