185W Solar Energy System Solar Panel Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
17.6%-18% High Efficiency A Grade 125mm Monocrystalline Solar Cells
1.First-class production technology and packaging technology.
2.Adopting the world's leading technology of silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells, power density, peak hours more battery power, higher conversion efficiency.
3.Beautiful, stable, easy to take down the anodic aluminum frame electric degrees and has a wind-resistant, anti-snow function.
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
- Q:8 inch monocrystalline silicon area?
- 8 inch silicon wafer, refers to the diameter of 8 inches,1 inches =25.4mm=2.54cm
- Q:What is a silicon wafer for unidirectional and bidirectional cutting? What is the difference between the two?
- Bidirectional cutting line cutting, (1) from the line wheel line network and enter the waste wire wheel (2) after a certain length reverse line wheel released by the waste reverse into the line network into the line wheel (3) repeat from the line wheel into the wire and into the process of waste wire wheelBut the length of 1 is greater than 2
- Q:Who is the best silicon chip dryer?
- In general, the oil bath furnace heating a little more stable, St. steel technology to give me a more profound sense of the sale, the response time is relatively fast, and the service attitude is better, we can be anxious customers anxious.
- Q:How to make monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Phosphate glassThe process is used for solar cell production in the manufacturing process, through chemical etching silicon that is immersed in hydrofluoric acid solution, complexes six fluorosilicic acid to produce chemical reaction to produce soluble phosphorus silicon glass layer, a diffusion system to remove the node after the formation of the surface of the silicon wafer. In the diffusion process, POCL3 reacts with O2 to form P2O5 on the surface of silicon wafer. P2O5 reacted with Si to produce SiO2 and phosphorus atoms, which form a layer of phosphorus containing SiO2 on the surface of the silicon wafer. Removing phosphorosilicate glass equipment is generally composed of a main body, a cleaning tank, manipulator, servo drive system, electric control system and the automatic mixing acid system components, the main power source of hydrofluoric acid, nitrogen, compressed air, water, wastewater and exhaust heat. Hydrofluoric acid is capable of dissolving silicon dioxide because of the reaction of hydrofluoric acid and silica to produce volatile four fluorinated silicon gas. If the hydrofluoric acid is too heavy, the reaction of four fluorinated silicon will further react with hydrofluoric acid to produce soluble complex and the material of the six fluorine acid.
- Q:How much is the thickness of the silicon wafer
- For integrated circuits: generally 4 inch wafer thickness of 0.520mm, the thickness of the 6 inch wafer
- Q:Process flow of wafer wafer ultrasonic cleaning machine?
- Solar silicon wafer surface plasma cleaning processResidual plasma cleaning method of particles on silicon wafer surface, which comprises the following steps: firstly, gas flushing process, and then the gas plasma glow. The plasma cleaning method for removing particles of silicon surface easy control, thorough cleaning, no residual reactants, the process gas, non-toxic, low cost, small amount of labor, work efficiency high.
- Q:Light doped and heavily doped silicon wafers
- Whether it is N or P type, doping, resistivity is low, that is RE doped
- Q:Is a wafer a silicon wafer and a wafer?
- It is the raw material of the semiconductor industry, which is called silicon wafer after cutting
- Q:What can be used to adjust its viscosity
- If you are a manufacturer of cutting fluid, ask your technical staff
- Q:How to convert photovoltaic silicon MW
- 1MW=100 myriabit125*125 film general single chip 2.3W--2.8W156*156 film general single chip 3.6W-4.2WSilicon chip number =100W divided by Monolithic Power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range