185W Solar Energy System Solar Panel Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
17.6%-18% High Efficiency A Grade 125mm Monocrystalline Solar Cells
1.First-class production technology and packaging technology.
2.Adopting the world's leading technology of silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells, power density, peak hours more battery power, higher conversion efficiency.
3.Beautiful, stable, easy to take down the anodic aluminum frame electric degrees and has a wind-resistant, anti-snow function.
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
- Q:After the completion of the silicon chip will appear in the shadow of the white spots or what is the situation? How to solve
- Whether or not fully diluted before drying. I couldn't see the actual product.
- Q:One hundred watts of solar panels to how many pieces of silicon wafers, 156 of single crystals and polycrystalline
- Whereas it is high. If we do not consider the area, the same power, the electricity generated is the same, with high conversion rate and low exchange rate independent of all aspects of life, of course, there will be some impact. So I do not know clearly? I is a professional manufacturer of solar photovoltaic, do not understand what I can find. If you can.
- Q:How much harm silicon on the human body
- Silicon is a semiconductor material, if it is to detect the bare silicon wafer, then there is no harm
- Q:What is the harm of silicon chip into the fingers?
- It is best to take out as soon as possible, otherwise easy to infection,
- Q:Why integrated circuits are rectangular and the silicon chips are round
- The disk that you see is a wafer. This disk is not only the production of a chip, but N multiple chips are produced in this disk.
- Q:Why do you use a concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to wash silicon?
- Because of the use of sand when the recovery of mortar used too much, resulting in increased viscosity and organic impurities
- Q:Silicon wafer cleaning after the two sides of the upper and lower grille also has a basket of flowers (Bai Yin)
- The occurrence of a single crystal is more obvious, other companies have, this would like to find a solution to find a more proficient in the industry to clean up engineers
- Q:There is a micro structure on the side of the silicon wafer
- It is a milestone in the progress of science and technology that 160 thousand transistors have been integrated on a large grain of silicon.
- Q:The metal in the silicon wafer
- Monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon chip to askSilicon is an important semiconductor material, chemical element symbol Si, the silicon used in the electronic industry should have high purity and excellent electrical and mechanical properties. Silicon is one of the largest and most widely used semiconductor materials, and its output and consumption mark the level of a country's electronics industry. In the research and production, silicon materials and silicon devices promote each other. In the Second World War, the use of silicon to produce high-frequency radar crystal detector. The purity of silicon is very low and not single crystal. In 1950, the first silicon transistor was developed to improve the interest of preparing high quality single crystal silicon. Czochralski silicon (CZ) was successfully used in 1952. In 1953, the crucible free zone melting (FZ) method was developed, which can be used for physical purification and single crystal pulling. In 1955, four pure silicon was produced by zinc reduction method, but it could not meet the requirement of manufacturing transistor. In 1956 of hydrogen reduction method of trichlorosilane. The amount of impurities in silicon and after a period of exploration after hydrogen reduction of trichlorosilane method has become a kind of main method.
- Q:Pure curiosity why silicon wafer is round
- Major manufacturers are trying to expand the cross-sectional area of monocrystalline silicon, not just to cut more wafers per wafer...It's a waste of a lot of material if it's easy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range