185W Solar Energy System Solar Panel Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
17.6%-18% High Efficiency A Grade 125mm Monocrystalline Solar Cells
1.First-class production technology and packaging technology.
2.Adopting the world's leading technology of silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells, power density, peak hours more battery power, higher conversion efficiency.
3.Beautiful, stable, easy to take down the anodic aluminum frame electric degrees and has a wind-resistant, anti-snow function.
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
- Q:The microprocessor integrates the computer with what is on a small silicon chip
- The microprocessor integrates the arithmetic and controller into a small piece of silicon.
- Q:Why integrated circuit electronic devices should be integrated on silicon
- A new type of semiconductor device developed in the late 1950s of 60s. It is through oxidation, photolithography, epitaxy, diffusion, evaporation of aluminum and semiconductor manufacturing process, the connecting wire between the required circuit has a certain function of the semiconductor, resistors, capacitors and other components and they are integrated in a small piece of silicon wafer, and then welding electronic devices are encapsulated in a casing. The outer shell of the utility model is provided with a round shell type, a flat type or a double line type. IC technology includes chip manufacturing technology and design technology, mainly in the processing equipment, processing technology, packaging testing, mass production and design innovation ability.
- Q:What is the silicon area of the 125 diagonal of a single crystal of 160?
- 160 refers to the diagonal length of the chamfer, you draw a map can be calculated, the specific algorithm is:
- Q:Ultrasonic cleaning cleaning silicon?
- 3, the silicon wafer cleaning is very important in semiconductor manufacturing process, and the cleaning plate is the most difficult of all cleaning process. Due to the use of silicon ultrasonic cleaning machine, penetration through the physical, the pollution particles from the wafer surface, through mechanical and chemical corrosion of ultrasonic cleaning, the final removal of pollution particles, reached the purpose of wafer cleaning.
- Q:What to do with silicon. What is the relationship between the semiconductor and the PCB board
- However, in order to manufacture semiconductor components and integrated circuits (IC). Pure silicon wafers have to be created and then used in a variety of processes, such as etching, doping, etc., to make conductive semiconductor circuits on silicon wafers. This process can achieve the level of precision represents the level of semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as the computer's CPU is the number of microns with the manufacture of technology. Because the process is more precise, in the same size of silicon, can make a number of more circuits, that is to achieve a higher degree of integration. At the same time, because the distance between the circuit is small, the length of the wire is short, the required working voltage is lower, the power consumption can be reduced, and the operating speed can be increased.
- Q:There is a micro structure on the side of the silicon wafer
- The content of silicon in the earth's crust is 25.8%, which provides an inexhaustible source for the production of monocrystalline silicon. Silicon is one of the most abundant elements in the earth's crust,
- Q:Pure curiosity why silicon wafer is round
- Journey~woo~'s response: Yeah, why are they made of round bars?...... Sometimes it's a little inconvenient to design the channelRod like the natural shape of production.
- Q:What is the role of silicon wafer annealing furnace, what specific requirements
- I want to be the temperature to more than 1 thousand degrees, and then clean the furnace
- Q:What is the thickness of the semiconductor wafer used today?
- For integrated circuits: generally 4 inch wafer thickness of 0.520mm, the thickness of the 6 inch wafer
- Q:What can be used to adjust its viscosity
- Polyethylene glycol and water soluble, I believe this may help you solve the problem
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range