||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 185|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 48|
|Maximum Power||W|| 185|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 24.7|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.49|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 30.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.15|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- call your power company and ask them how much they pay for each kWh you feed back into the grid (the price may vary for different times of the day). then multiply that by however much electricity you are producing.
- Q:how do buildings circulate energy?
- The answer depends upon the type of solar energy captured . Photovoltaic Solar Panels convert the energy into electricity. This electricity is ran throughout the building via wires. Thermal Solar Panels typically capture the energy in the form of heat. The hot water is circulated through the building in water pipes.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- You can wire solar panels in parallel (i.e. positive to positive, negative to negative). Preferably, the panels should be similar to allow the output voltages to track. Otherwise, it may be necessary to include diodes in series with each panel so voltage variations do not have an adverse effect. The other alternative is to have the panels charging individual batteries and then combining the batteries through diodes before using the inverter. This approach would require separate charge controllers for each battery. Not quite as energy efficient as each diode causes a voltage drop (and so a power loss).
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- The latter link has a decent explanation, if not a bit technical: One of the most fundamental limitations on solar cell efficiency is the band gap of the semiconductor from which the cell is made. In a photovoltaic cell, negatively doped (n-type) material, with extra electrons in its otherwise empty conduction band, makes a junction with positively doped (p-type) material, with extra holes in the band otherwise filled with valence electrons.
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- All okorder.com/... PV warranties typically allow for 20 percent output degradation over the module’s 20- to 25-year warranty life. But measurements of many modules put into service in the 980s show that it’s unusual to see even half that much degradation. Many of those earliest modules still perform to their original specifications. It is safe to say that modules carrying warranties of 20 years or more have a high probability of working well 30 years from now
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- I believe Earth4Energy to be a bald-faced scam, selling plans that will not do what is implied in the marketing, and imparting no information that is not publicly available on the internet, already. If you were to search for solar panel on torrent sites, most likely, some disgruntled customer has posted the material. It probably violates the E4E copyright, so I'm not suggesting that you get it in this manner. I'm going to skip many of your questions, given my already-stated opinion of Earth4Energy. Professionally-installed panels have a net cost of thousands of dollars in general. While they can save money (and Southern Cal is an ideal place for this), consider that it generally takes 0 years or more to get your money back. If you're on S Cal Edison, or SD Gas and Electric, you can go on net metering. They don't really pay you, they credit your electric bill. After a year, if you used more electricity than you generated, you pay them. If you generated more than you used, they reset the balance to zero and say thanks for your donation. You never really get a check, like in some other states. But you should have lower electric bills. You can put up panels for your own use without any certification. To put up panels professionally, you'll need a C-0 contractor's license from the state, or will need to be under the supervision of someone with such a license. But if it's the latter, you might just be the grunt that carries the panels off the truck and up the ladder, for minimum wage. I'd say better than 95% of residentail solar is connected to the grid, if the grid is available. It's a clear winner. Who wants to pay 50% more for their system, just to have batteries that need their water and acid checked all the time? Below is one of many unsatisfied customers from Earth4Energy. Be careful in your search, people selling these reports have bought up the keywords such as scam and ripoff to direct you back to sites selling the product.
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- a electronic collection grid that turns solar energy into electric power
- Q:Who made solar panels?
- Many people think that solar power is a new concept. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Harnessing power from the sun has been dated back to ancient civilizations. The below link is a timeline researched by the Department of Energy that outlines the major historical milestones of solar power.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- There are 2 kinds of solar cell/panel. Electrical and thermal. Passive thermal is the easiest. It can be made with clear glass bottles or jars. The bottles or jars must first be cleaned and sterilized to prevent the growth of algae or bacteria. Fill these about 90% full with water that has tsp of chlorine bleach per gallon. Put the caps or lids on tight. Seal with hot melt or other waterproof glue like RTV silicone. Arrange these in an array. You can use cement or just build a wood frame. Even simpler is just to put the bottles on a board or window sill. Place this in a sunny spot. The water will be heated by the solar radiation and will stay warm several hours after the sun is no longer shining on them. A an active thermal cell is different. For this you need a medium to heat. Silicon oil is often used but your could just use water. You need a collector, reservoir, heat sink, and circulating pump. These must be arranged in a manner so that the medium (water) is pumped to the collector where it is heated. It passes through the heat sink to transfer the heat and then returns to the reservoir. To make an electrical panel you can buy components. Photovoltaic cells and the components to mount them, wire them and then change the current generated into a type and voltage you can use.
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- Your 5W solar panel has to put out about 5 volts or higher to charge a 2 volt battery. 5 watts at 5 volts is only 0.3 amps, which is only enough to handle the internal leakage inside a large battery, plus a bit. If you have a 00 amp-hour battery, that panel would take 300 hours of bright sunlight to charge it. But I do agree that it will keep the truck battery charged as long as it gets sun. Make sure you put a diode in series between the panel and the battery to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel when the sun goes behind a cloud. I'd be worried that if you charged the 8 volt battery frequently, the panel would not be able to replace the lost charge, and your 2 volt battery would wind up discharged. That 8 volt battery is .2 amp-hrs (if I got the correct one). That is 27 watt-hours. Allowing for losses, you car battery will have to deliver over 30 watt hours to charge it. Your solar panel will take over 6 hours of bright sun to make up that difference. That is over 24 hours this time of year. So if you recharged it more than once every 2 days, you will lose charge in the truck battery. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range