||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 185|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 48|
|Maximum Power||W|| 185|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 24.7|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.49|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 30.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.15|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:How long does it take to charge a 2v deep cycle battery with a 0 watt solar panel?
- What is the open circuit voltage and voltage under load with the panel in full sun? Assuming it is typical of many 0W panels, the open circuit voltage is 2V and the voltage under load is about 7V. 0W/7V is 588mA. A typical car battery is 40 Amp Hours. Amp Hours, or Ah, is the capacity of the battery. How much current a battery can delivery starting a car is called cold cranking amps. A deep cycle marine battery will typically be more than 40Ah. A 40Ah car battery at 50% charge will more than likely start your car in fair weather. Cold weather is another story. So, to get a completely dead car battery to 50% - 20Ah - would be maybe two days of full sunlight - with only a 50% charge, or about 2.2 Volts. Not a great battery charger - however - It makes a great supplement, and can offset the use of DC powered equipment in the vehicle while the engine is off. Things like low-wattage lights, cell phone chargers, tablets, and the like will drain the battery down that much slower. I have a number of powered but low current items on in my truck all the time. A panel helps offset some of that drain if I don't drive for a few days.
- Q:How many solar panels do I need?
- A typical home in America can use either electricity or gas to provide heat -- heat for the house, the hot water, the clothes dryer and the stove/oven. If you were to power a house with solar electricity, you would certainly use gas appliances because solar electricity is so expensive. This means that what you would be powering with solar electricity are things like the refrigerator, the lights, the computer, the TV, stereo equipment, motors in things like furnace fans and the washer, etc. Let's say that all of those things average out to 600 watts on average. Over the course of 24 hours, you need 600 watts * 24 hours = 4,400 watt-hours per day. From our calculations and assumptions above, we know that a solar panel can generate 70 milliwatts per square inch * 5 hours = 350 milliwatt hours per day. Therefore you need about 4,000 square inches of solar panel for the house. That's a solar panel that measures about 285 square feet (about 26 square meters). That would cost around $6,000 right now. Then, because the sun only shines part of the time, you would need to purchase a battery bank, an inverter, etc., and that often doubles the cost of the installation. If you want to have a small room air conditioner in your bedroom, double everything.
- Q:how many 45 watt solar panels would I need?
- Ok lets start with basics We need 28watts for the lights but due to efficacy we wont get that from the solar panels unless we increase the power.So I would say about 50watts of panels and that depends on if its sunny if its cloudy we wont get even 70 watts so I would say get 200watts of panels to overcome this problem. Then we need to run the lights for 6 hours so we need power to charge the battery I would say we will need 2x 0ah deep cycle battery's and as we need the lights on for 6 hours I would say we will need a charging capacity or total power from our solar panels to be around 300watts. So now that's the power sorted we need a device to allow us to power the lights at the right voltage. You will need a device that is called a inverter if the lights run on 240/0volts you will need a 2v to 240 or 0 depending on were you are so we can now convert are 2v dc power into 0/240 for the t8 lights. You will need a 500watt inverter as when fluorescent lights start they have a surge of power needed to start them So you will need 2x0ah deep cycle battery's 7x 45watt solar panels or you could just get 3x 00watt panels x500watt pure sine wave inverter I know it will be costly but it will be worth it in the long run.I did a similar project myself and it cost me over 600
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- Caykay, Your question is amazingly great and obscure so that's perplexing to respond to. photograph voltaic panels are designed to value DC batteries, so which you will would desire to alter your electric powered gadget to paintings with DC. So, your quesiton isn't that straightforward to respond to. you will desire to start on your very own examine to get to a useable prognosis / answer. you will desire to renowned what a watt is and an amp is. you will desire to renowned what the cost of a kilowatt is to confirm what proportion watts you utilize in a 300 and sixty 5 days. then you certainly can start to estimate what proportion photograph voltaic panels you want. you do no longer throw away photograph voltaic panels. this is the component of them. as quickly as bought, the capability supplied for years is considered 'loose'. the place you reside has alot to do with it too. Sunny Arizona, or Florida are great and could require fewer panels than different, extra cloudy places. expenditures and structures are complicated, yet obtainable to be researched on the information superhighway. you could touch broking / distributors and that they're going to clarify it ot you. superb to you.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- The previous answer stating that a solar panel is a method of collecting, and converting sunlight into electricity is correct, however once sunlight has been converted into electricity, it has to have a way to be stored, so that it can be used. This is accomplished by the use of storage batteries. It is stored in a DC or Direct Current form, and may then be converted to AC (alternating current) through the use of an inverter.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Im an ex solar installer. I dont know all the details but I know of 2 companies in hawaii that are doing what youre talking about - and yes, it feeds power back into the grid and makes your meter turn backwards. uh... darn... locate a company that does that stuff and they will tell you best how and what and why. The electric comapny will know less as they are (believe it or not) behind the times. 2st century technologies is the co. in hawaii. the owner is way cool. its a full-on expensive system though, not some cheesy diy thing. its gnarley. you need the special panels and all that. Photovoteic panels are really expensive. The system costs like 0k + but pays for itself after perhaps 6 years and then you reap the monthly check from the electric company for life (instead of you paying them) Inh hawaii, the sun is strong = $$$ for solar. good luck in your....quest? whatever, man. Hope you find what youre looking for.,
- Q:questions about solar panels for residential use?
- Go to your local Lowes Store and purchase a current issue of Mother Earth Magazine or try your Local Library or just go online. If you go with the magazine look in the very back and there are always ads for solar panels with web sights available. My neighbor has them and he powers his small home with 8 panels. Good luck to you.Oh,he heats his home,heats his water,runs his washing machine,dryer,vacuum cleaner,etc. He has regular electric service but he doesn't use it.
- Q:how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- I artwork with a guy who has his very own business enterprise installinging those structures. For one concern you opt for for to attend until later this 365 days whilst the government is going to strengthen the rebate for setting up this sort of equipment. i've got faith it is going from 4% to 6% money back - so def. look into the government kickbacks. it relatively is even a threat to layout a equipment the place you certainly are feeding the grid and relatively than get an electric bill you will obtain a examine each month! so which you def. choose for to be on the grid. this could be a house you propose on staying in long term to get the final economic fee - think of roughly your skill mark downs over the subsequent 20 or 30 yrs. it is going to in all possibility be greater efficient than 6% on the 30k. wish this enables.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- Unless you live in an area with a very high UV index, like Las Vegas for example, solar panels are not cost-effective. You definatly should not attempt to install solar power yourself if you intend to power a residence with it (unless you live in a shack). A certified electrician is required in order to connect your equipment to your house's electrical system. It isnt just as simple as a few panels. You need a converter that turns the DC voltage generated into AC. You also need equipment to connect to the metering system for your house. If you want to see if it is cost effective, you will need your electric bills that show usage for a year and the price per kWH. There are a lot of websites that have calculators for solar power systems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range