max system votage
Maximum Series Fuse (A)
No. of cells and connections
Cable cross section size
No. of diodes
1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- Why don't you use the mains as the battery with net metering. That way you don't have to have two pumps, a DC pump for the solar and an AC pump for the mains. A 230 V, 6 A pump draws 3.68 kw. A typical solar panel produces about 400 watts so you would need about 0 solar panels which should run you about $20,000 US. Of course, you may not need to run the pump continuously but in order to use fewer solar panels for sporadic use, you would need the batteries or the net metering. Keep in mind that with the costs of the panels, you will be paying about 38 cents a kwh. Grid power usually costs around 5 cents a kwh.
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- Solar panel is a battery of solar cells. Solar cell is a device which uses the sun's rays to produce electricity by the photovoltaic effect. The photovoltaic effect involves the creation of a voltage (or a corresponding electric current) in a material upon exposure to electromagnetic radiation. It utilizes the generation of a voltage when radiant energy falls on the boundary between dissimilar substances (as two different semiconductors).
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- Excuse me,Brack but you are totally wrong. Solar panels are not used only for demonstration or experiments.Some of the top corporations around the world use solar panels to great effect.On edit. A short search turned up many stories about practical use of solar panels all over the world.Perhaps you need to brush up on what's going on out there in the real world.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Depends where you live. Each kWp will generate in a year about 750kWh in northern England, or 900kWh in the south. About ,00kWh in the south of Germany or up to 2,200 kWh in the Californian desert. The farther you are from the equator, the bigger the difference between summer and winter months: in S California summer months may only generate 2 times as much electricity as winter months. In the UK it can be 4-5 times as much. 200 W is 0.2 kWp so divide the numbers I gave by 5 and then divide by 2 to get the 'average' month - you really need to look up 'insolation tables' for your area though!
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The the very first thing to comprehend is that there's not anything difficult approximately a sun panel. It is not anything greater than a number of sun or PV cells on a board that's outfitted to essentially the most suitable side of your dwelling, mostly at the roof. There are courses available in the market that educate you methods to construct a sun panel and a windmill for simply $a hundred and fifty, and it’s very handy to make. Best of all, you'll be able to keep 70% or extra for your vigour invoice, including as much as enormous quantities of greenbacks each and every yr in financial savings. I reviewed each unfastened courses and paid courses and feature arise with our most sensible to Build your possess sun panels.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- come to tn
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- a million. Do they scratch actually? No How do I eliminate snow from them without scratching them? purely wipe the snow off 2. What does the maintenance of many image voltaic panels contain? sparkling them with faucet water and paper towels as quickly as a month. 3. Are all image voltaic panels created from the comparable fabric, regardless of length? extremely the comparable.
- Q:How many solar panels do you need to power a house?
- Here in southwestern Arizona more and more solar panels are getting installed everyday. If it wasn't an economical thing to do I doubt if people would be doing it. Given that because of climate change our summers are getting longer and apparently hotter running an air conditioner gets evermore expensive. Also every year or so the rates go up. At the current rate of increase rates will easily double in a decade. Installing a solar array means that in far less than a decade, given a hefty down payment, any government subsidies and tax breaks in a couple of years you'll own your own electric company. Technically about /4 of the US would benefit from a true government program to install solar panels on all buildings. Years ago it became law that every building had to have electricity, running water and flush toilets. We need a similar law to hurry up a conversion to solar where practical.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range