max system votage
Maximum Series Fuse (A)
No. of cells and connections
Cable cross section size
No. of diodes
1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar panels produce low voltage direct current electricity. To be used in a home that electricity must be stored in batteries and converted to 20-240 volts 60 hertz AC (alternating current). And its frequency must be synchronized to the electricity supplied by the power company. A 00 watt solar panel produces 00 watts of power, enough to power one 00 watt light bulb. To generate enough power to power a home, the solar panel must be capable of producing at least 500 to 2000 watts per hour (.5/2.0 KW/hrs) And you're quite correct, it's an expensive proposition to install a solar panel system... and it should be installed by experts.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- Hello, okorder.com/
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- there is a website that sells a book for $40 thattells you how to do it cheaply check it out just google earth4energy
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- You need a plan as to what you are going to with 80 watts of power. 80w at the best, it will usually be less. One problem I have is the limited specs, you don't even know the voltage. And you get a Sharp Module but nothing else is mentioned about it. I wouldn't buy it unless you can get full specs on it and on the Sharp Module. With no specs, it's difficult to get a refund if it is defective. If you are going to store it and use it for an AC appliance, a small one, you will need: a charge controller (to control the charge into the battery) a lead acid battery (to store energy for when the sun is out) an inverter (to convert 2 volts DC into 20 VAC) and all of these cost. .
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- Those answers are partly correct. You cannot recharge two 2 volt batteries in series with a photovoltaic panel with an open circuit voltage of 8 volts. You possibly over charged your 7.5 AH battery with a 00 watt photovoltaic panel, which can supply 8 amps to the battery with unusually bright sun light = fully charged in one hour. More likely you did not charge the battery for a month or more which killed it. Also discharging below 2.6 volts shortens the life of the battery, or short circuiting the terminals even briefly. Yes a deep cycle sealed lead acid battery rated 2 AH is likely the best unless you buy a 00 amp hour marine battery which weighs about 80 pounds and will take at least two days of bright Sun to fully charge.
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:should i get a solar panel?
- I think solar panels benefit people a lot,it is worth buyingsolar power can be converted into heat energy and electricity which be used into daily human life,more convenient and safe，Also,solar power will not discharge any polluted gas,it can protect our earth.As for the negative,the price of solar power is a little higher at first pay,but you will not pay any fees any more.
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- No, not enough power. Energetic got some of it. A transformer will not convert DC to AC. Transformers work on AC. A power inverter converts. Your solar panels do only put out the 95W but at the higher impedence of the heater, at 24V it would only be able to push through about 45W. Less than an average light bulb in a desk lamp.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Of the practical technologies, crystalline silicon is still king. There have been improvements in manufacturing efficiency and price, but the fundamental technology is unchanged. For the past couple decades, there have been startups claiming that they will have a breakthrough available in 2 years, but so far, nothing has beat crystalline silicon for general applications. The appeal of thin-film was its cost, at the penalty of efficiency, but when the prices of crystalline plummeted, the cost argument went away. That wasn't the only problem Solyndra had, but it contributed to the company's demise. Organic solar cells show promise, and might ultimately be very cheap to manufacture, as they don't involve the high-temperature processing that semiconductors do. The main problem today is that they're not stable at the temperature of a hot roof. But then again, a few years ago, organic LEDs were the same way, and now they're commonplace in big TV's. Only time will tell. From a homeowner's standpoint, the install is routine, but still best done by professionals. It's like putting a new roof on a house, or wiring in central air conditioning. For most, it's better to call a pro.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range