Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Place of Origin:|
|Ceramic Fibre Board:|
Polycrystalline Mullite Fibre Board
Ceramic Fibre Board
Ultra High Temperature
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden Carton|
PMF is a polycrystalline mullite fiber in the existing form of mullite crystalling phase, with a unique structure,
complicated manufacturing process and high technical content.
High temperature stability to 1600-1800C
Ideal for use as furnace insulation in sintering, heat treating and chemical thermal process systems
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Resistance to most chemical attack; it has excellent stability in acid metal slags and is insoluble in most acids
Resistance to oxidation and attack by furnace atmospheres
Resistance to abrasion
Good electrical resistivity
Excellent thermal stability
Can be used as insulation packing in furnace spaces and around furnace sight tubes & ports
Fill in expansion joints and masonry cracks inside of furnaces.
Length×Width: 600×400, 1000×500, 1000×600(mm)
1. saving the energy
2. increasing the production
3. prolonging the life-span of the stove
4. improving the working atmosphere.
It is widely applied to the lining insulation of high temperature industrial kilns and other heat engineering equipment such as
metallurgy, machinery,electron, ceramic, chemical, glass, and aerospace.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- According to the conditions of use, can be divided into:Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber fire block HLGX-364DThe dragon high alumina ceramic fiber fireproof plate HLGX-464D
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is a kind of ceramic fiber cotton produced by injection technology. It is made by continuous production and advanced technological production line.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range