glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector heat transfer type: liquid collector, air collector. According to whether the solar radiation into the lighting port to change the direction of points: condenser type collector, non-concentrating type collector.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- In this paper, the use of some technical terms and parameters to cover the flat and heat pipe type solar water heater between the essential differences; unprovoked flat-type solar water heater advantage, malicious belittle and negative heat pump solar water heater.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Good insulation: heat pipe has a one-way heat transfer characteristics, so that hot water at night will not heat down the heat pipe to the surrounding environment.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- In this way, the cold working fluid from the bottom of the collector is heated by the solar energy in the fluid channel, the temperature is gradually increased, the heat after heating, with the heat from the top of the collector, Water tank stand-by, that is useful energy income.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- As a high-temperature collector, can get a higher collector temperature, can be used for power generation, refrigeration and air conditioning, heating, desalination and other production and living areas.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Therefore, in the same lighting area and daylight intensity, flat solar water heater daily average efficiency is generally higher than the vacuum tube solar water heater daily average efficiency of more than 6%. Three is a good pressure performance.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- solar collectors can be divided into two types. Condenser collector A condenser is a solar collector that uses a reflector, a lens, or other optics to change the direction of solar radiation entering the lighting port and converge to the heat absorber
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- resulting in no hot water in the rain and snow weather; and air to hot water works relative It is not affected by the sunshine, theoretically can be used throughout the year.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, the location of solar collectors have different species, can be placed on the roof, the angle is generally 45 degrees, you can put on the south wall and building integration, selected as a satisfactory answer Thank you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range