17" Diagonal TFT Active Matrix
4:3 Aspect Ratio
640x480 up to 1400x1050
3840(H) (RGB) x 1024(V) = 3,932,160 (dots)
800nit LED Back light High Brightness
SAW USB Touch Screen (option)
5 Wire USB touch Screen
2 x 2W Speakers At Rear (Optional)
DC 12V 4A (2.06A,actual measurement value)
-20 - 50 °C
Black Steel (Q235) Enclosure
400.0 x333.0 x62.0mm
VGA, S-video, AV, audio,TV
Display cables, touch screen driver CD, monitor manual.
Industrial Strength Enclosure
VESA 100 Mounting
Sunlight Readable Display
800 nits up High Brightness
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Use a LCD monitor as a second tv?
- You don't. Not possible. Your LCD monitor does not have a tuner plus additional circuits to extract the signals from the incomming RF signal to display them on the screen. You could use a cable box with a Digital output or HDMI output, depending on what inputs your monitor has.
- Q:LCD TV vs. LCD Monitor?
- The main difference between a TV and a monitor is a tuner capable for converting a TV signal into a viewable picture. Typically, a TV will have an F connector input (the screw-on cable type) in addition to the standard monitor inputs (VGA, DVI, HDMI). If you are planning on using an HD cable box or other converter with VGA, DVI or HDMI outputs, you will be fine with a monitor. If you plan to hook up the cable or antenna connection directly to your screen, you will need a TV.
- Q:Is the LCD screen dimmed?
- I don't know what brand of display you are.Liquid crystal display mainly rely on the tube to light, brightness dimming, can be said to darken the tube.General display more than one tube, there are 4 lamps, you such a problem should be estimated one or 2 lamp does not light, it is the simple tube may be bad few, maintenance costs should be 50-100 yuan
- Q:Connect lcd monitor to comcast hd dvr?
- first restoration:, flow from the cable container to the dvd participant first, then from dvd participant to the television, now if your dvd participant doesnt have hdmi out that wont paintings. 2nd restoration: cabal container to the television, then the television could have aux cable audio out, only flow from that to the dvd participant.then loop the dvd participant outputs lower back to the television inputs to observe movies from it. even however in case you are trying this it wont be tru encompass, in trouble-free terms left and ideal channels although that's going to use all 5.a million audio device.
- Q:How do LCD Monitors Work?
- An LCD is constructed by placing thermotropic liquid crystal material between two sheets of glass. A set of electrodes is attached to each sheet of glass.A row of electrodes are attached to one glass plate, and vertical column of electrodes are fitted to the other plate. These electrodes are transparent and let light pass through. A pixel, is created in the liquid crystal material at each spot where a row electrode and a column electrode intersect. A special plate called a polarizer is added to the outside of each glass plate. There is one polarizer on the front, and another on the back of the display. there are 2 main types of LCD displays: Passive matrix and active matrix Active matrix use thin film transistors and capacitors that light up whenever it receives a charge from a particular row and column, and holds that charge until the next refresh cycle (think of a pixels x and y coordinates coming together on a pixel) Passive matrix uses a simple grid to supply the charge to a particular pixel on the display, stimulating the polarizers which will either cause the pixel to light up or block the light. (basically think of each pixel as a window that will either be closed or shut) Hope this helps
- Q:Do you have a webcam for LCD?
- LCD LCD camera. Apple has a camera LCD, absolutely do not sell monitors, have to sell the original computer
- Q:Do you need to erase the LCD?
- There are two entirely opposite versions of the Internet: "degaussing" and "do not erase"! Personally think that does not require degaussing, reason is: liquid crystal display and CRT display principle are essentially different, will not cause adverse effect of remanence external magnetic field and the metal components of the display on the LCD color and color purity, so the liquid crystal display does not require degaussing circuit or degaussing.
- Q:Why do old crt monitors have better picture quality than lcds?
- It really depends on your LCD monitor, there are cheaper models with less mature technology, whereas CRTs have been around a long time and hence it's cheap to produce good models, and they don't (afaik) make them anymore. Try look at high-end IPS monitors, which do have much better colour reproduction, viewing angles and then the price :P. People moved to LCD, not because of image quality, but for energy-efficiency and how light it is.
- Q:Faint Vertical Lines On LCD Monitor?
- i've got seen loose video exhibit cables do all varieties of loopy issues to the exhibit. make confident the two ends of the video exhibit cable are screwed tight (on the returned of the computer and the returned of the video exhibit).
- Q:Play PS3 using a HDMI LCD monitor.?
- If the monitor has an hdmi port hen it surely has line out audio which means you can connect a regular 3.5mm speaker to the line out port on the monitor and get hdmi audio output from the speakers. also if u want u can turn on a/v multi audio output from the ps3 audio settings and then select the a/v red white cables for audio output but in that case you will need a a/v to 3.5 mm converter to connect ur speakers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range