120CM 16W Soft Emitting Milky LED t8 Tubes
1.Have no UV or IR
2.Easy to install.
Lamp Name: T8 LED Flurescent lamp
Part No.: YC-FT8-W16-B
1.It can be directly placed in T8 brackets, this version of the LED T10 does not require a ballast and starter to operate.
2.Housed in aluminium alloy with a milky cover,produces little heat; Minimized maintenance hassles and costs.
3.The lamp lasts for nearly a lifetime at up to 80,000hours.
4.Contains no harmful mercury.
5.Energy saving- more than 60% compared with traditional fluorescent lamp.
6.Using high quality LED chips, which have high lumen and low light loss, light loss is less than 5% during 3000hours.
7.Scientific thermal management, the working temperature is lower than 40 degree centigrade.
8.Strict quality control, lighting aging for 48 hours and complete inspection before shipping, qualification rate is more than 98%.
9.CE and Rohs approved.
- Q:The new LED ceiling light doesn't make fashion. How can you test the light and how bright it is?.
- be careful not to let the zero line and FireWire met together, or there will be a short circuit, can use a dry wood to two lines.
- Q:Ceiling lamp, how to connect the wires?
- Because the dome lamp manufacturer is very many, in many cases the wire color and the standard color have the very big difference. According to the experience can be distinguished in the following ways: firstly the PE line, as long as the color line, are generally PE grounding line
- Q:The light range and the dead angle of the ceiling lamp
- Show you the curves of several lamps: the first one is better than the second.
- Q:How can I choose the ceiling lamp? What are the conventional models?
- because the light source lamps now are LED, a fluorescent lamp (such as energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps) how to choose the power of these types, see the following table:
- Q:Can the integrated ceiling be equipped with ceiling lamp?
- then use another smaller plate fixed under the first plate
- Q:The problem of the ceiling lamp can be connected directly to the plug
- In ordinary incandescent lamps, the high temperature of the filament causes the evaporation of tungsten. The evaporated tungsten precipitates on the glass bulb, resulting in the blackening of the bulb
- Q:Why does the LED ceiling light affect the TV signal?
- The LED light needs a power supply that converts 220 V of AC power into a low-voltage DC power that meets the LED requirements. The main mode of the LED luminaire is the power supply:
- Q:Integrated ceiling mounted ceiling lamp installation
- Fourth: the base is fixed, you can connect the wire, must pay attention to the installation of lights to power off first, to avoid leakage.
- Q:The ceiling light is still flashing after closing
- the ceiling light is still flashing after the flash because the line and zero line connected.
- Q:How much power should the ceiling lamp be on the balcony?
- but also a waste of high wattage. Between the number of tile size and light space is also required
Our company is a professional manufacturer in the LED field, engaged in manufacturing, researching, developing and selling LED lighting. Our company has a well-trained team including fully experienced workers, technicians, engineers and sales men. "Product quality and customer satisfaction" is our main goal. More and more people continue to choose our company for our excellent quality and unique well service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range