1. Light,thoroughly,thin,soft,folding LED curtain
3. IP65,rainproof,wind resistance
SMD 3in1 Led Strip Curtain 16MM PIXEL PITCH
Display and control feature
768mm x 768mm x 80mm
48pixel x 48 pixel
Weight per cabinet
IP65 FRONT/ IP 54 REAR
Wave Angle (H)
140°(H)/ 140 (V)
Wall mount, hung and stand structure
AC 110V/220V±10% 47~64Hz
Changing frame frequency
600 Hz Adjustable
Short circuit protection
Constant Static current
Out of control
1/10,000 ( scattered)
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- LED is the backlight, longer life, lower cost, with TN screen you slightly higher performance, LED performance is good, high dynamic contrast. The disadvantage is too bright, a little hurt eyes. Now the mainstream are used LED screen, short response time, suitable for playing games.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- The power is broken, the card is broken, the configuration is wrong, or may be sent to the empty text, it may be root you do not give electricity
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In contrast, LED can easily do the regional regulation (which can be a certain degree of LCD light leakage problems, but can only be mitigated, theoretically almost impossible to achieve the traditional CRT CRT TV contrast), and life Longer (CCFL tube work for a few years there will be a decline in brightness or start the difficult phenomenon, need to be replaced.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- In fact, as long as you can play the video player, the display can be displayed! You put the display number of points set up, the video with the storm video playback, as long as the storm video to the LED display display area, the same size can be!
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- LCD LCD liquid crystal display LCD full name, mainly TFT, UFB, TFD, STN and other types of liquid crystal display.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- Is the number of units per area LED, pay attention to if the RGB tube is three, then only one
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- The above-mentioned P4 indicates that the dot pitch is 4mm and P10 indicates that the pixel distance is 10mm. In addition, the best visual distance = point spacing / (0.3 ~ 0.8), for example, the dot pitch 16mm display, the best visual distance on this is 20 to 54 meters, the distance from the station closer to the nearest distance , And will be able to distinguish one of the pixels of the display, grainy stronger, stand far away, the human eye can not tell the details of the details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range