|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamp 160Watts
1、human ergonomics light distribution allows uniform illumination
2、intelligent constant current driving technology breakthrough the battleneck of the service life for the power supply
3、with “ULTRA ROBUST”modular technology，the current distributed to other particles keeps unchanged if any of individual particles is damaged
4、perfect lighting without any flicker and hot spot
5、Through the CE、ROHS、CCC、CQC certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to plant, workshop, storeroom ，highway toll station ，gas station ，hypermarket ，exhibition hall，stadium and other places
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- LED lamp advantage is low power consumption, high brightness, low heat lamp, no stroboscopic lamp
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The price and quality of the LED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc.. And the higher the power, the higher the price.
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Well, yes, we have had a batch of industrial and mining lights earlier this year. Our customers have been lighting up for 24 hours over there. It's been a long time now. No problem. More than half a year, oh, the length of continuous work depends on the quality of the product Oh!
- Q:Why does the LED miner light trip?
- 1 、 Industrial and mining lamp leakage2, short circuit3 、 the power is too large, the air switch is too small
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Electricity saving, easy installationAnd then there's the light level contrast
- Q:How many W LED industrial and mining lights are generally used in a 18 meter workshop?
- You can use searchlights! It's a lot of shots Recommend 250W
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Give an example：1, product application:Shipyards, mines, workshops, factories, warehouses, toll booths, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums and other places.Electrical parameter:2 、 input voltage: 85-277V 50-60HZProduct power: 30WPower factor: 0.95Total harmonic distortion: 9%Power efficiency: 90%Operating voltage: 24V DCOperating temperature: -30 - 70Protection level: IP-54The power supply has UL, CE, TUV certification
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- First, do not understand the lighting design, do not talk nonsense, illumination design basic conditions: working environment, plant height, suspension spacing;Second, the design of illuminance requirements, there are national standards, if it is the general workshop, the requirement is 200LUX;Third, now is the mainstream LED mining lamp, the traditional light source and there is a big difference, energy saving, low luminous decay, long service life, the premise is to buy good products;Fourth, according to your workshop floor height, according to 200LUX standard, the most 100W LED lamps will be enough!
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific energy savingTo 100 lamps, for example, the average use of 10 hours per day, electricity 1 yuan / kWh, LED industrial and mining lights per day electricity is 100 yuan, the metal halide miner's daily electricity is 250 yuan. With a 100 watt LED mining lamp instead of 250 watts halogen work lamp, the monthly electricity savings of 4500 yuan, the annual electricity savings of 54750 yuan.
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- This must have;LED masks vary in type and light angleDirectly affect the luminous area and effective light effect;You can do a testA wide angle mask is compared with a spotlight maskThe gap is obvious
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range